DayZ Commander stopped fetching new servers?

adzvaughan

Everyone,

I believe DayZ Commander has just updated the master server list.  My server name and versions is now showing.  It seems as if he is only polling once every 2 weeks or so.

I would love to help - I just shut down my dev and live server....sad times.

Now I need to find a good server to play on. Anyone know of a good server?

Sexysev,

We just launched our server a week or so ago.  Come try it out!  We don't have many players due to the DayZ Commander issue but I believe it might be fix now.

GR Overpoch USA  23.228.66.130:2302  

Everyone,

To ensure you dont have any "favorites" bugs or server names look grey to you, follow the steps below and you will now see fresh list.

Shutdown Commander...

Locate - C:\Users\<your-profile>\AppData\Local\DayZCommander\settings.xml (remove this file)

Locate - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dotjosh Studios\DayZ Commander\Temp (remove this folder)

Start your DayZ Commander back up and allow the list to fully load.

Thanks,

steamROLLER

(GR USA Head Admin)

IP: 23.228.66.130
Port: 2302

b_560_95_1.png

Everyone,

To ensure you dont have any "favorites" bugs or server names look grey to you, follow the steps below and you will now see fresh list.

Shutdown Commander...

Uninstall Commander.

Install Dayz Launcher and don't worry about DotJosh anymore.

I fixed that for you. :)

how are people using dayz launcher? Its a horrible interface. It wants me to re install all my mods via its interface instead of the currently installed ones and it wont let me search for any servers by name. imo its horribly unfinished idk how anyone is using it.

I wish josh would fix commander, it was number 1 for a reason.

side note. I had to download and instal all kinds of net framework (read as OS BLOAT) for daylauncher to work. 

how are people using dayz launcher? Its a horrible interface. It wants me to re install all my mods via its interface instead of the currently installed ones and it wont let me search for any servers by name. imo its horribly unfinished idk how anyone is using it.

I wish josh would fix commander, it was number 1 for a reason.

side note. I had to download and instal all kinds of net framework (read as OS BLOAT) for daylauncher to work. 

You can either copy your current mod folders or rename them. ie: dayz_epoch is copied or renamed to dayz_epoch1051. They do this so that you can have multiple versions of a mod installed. Handy for when your favorite server hasn't updated to the new version and you want to be able to play there while playing on servers that have updated. I didn't have to download anything for dayz launcher to work. I guess I just already had those as standard downloads I've installed over time. Dayz Commander is dead. DotJosh has zero communications with anyone.