Client not Responding?

drsubo

Question

So my server keeps kicking people, including me, a few seconds after they join and it say Battleye kick client not responding. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this. I know there are posts around about this and how to fix it by reinstalling your battleye or verifying steam. But that's all client side fixes and it doesn't really make sense how all of the players and I have the same problem client side. It has to be something with the server. Id say about 80% of us are having this problem and it happens randomly to each one of us and the odds of all of us having a problem with battleye at the same time is really low. Thanks

4 answers to this question

Pretty sure its a Battleye issue either their end, or with the client connection to it.

I havent had it myself, but Ive noticed a big increase in players being kicked for it. I also have a dedi machine with 1gbit/s.

I can sit on my test server for 12 hours straight with no issues, so I cant see how it can be the server, it must be Battleye, or the client connection.