AI/NPC don't engage Gaz Vodnik

Dwarfer

Hi Guys,

Seem to be having a weird one at the moment. We are running DZAI and EMS for NPC's and everything is working just fine however one of my player base told me today that if they drive up to missions in the gaz_vodnik_dze they can just sit next to it in the gun seat just single shot killing the AI and they don't fire back.. I asked/watch the player to find some roaming AI (DZAI) and try the same. the AI just its there doing nothing like they detect it but just cant be arsed to fire..  If i try with any of the Humve M2 or the  Armored SUV they get peppered with bullets.. 

anyone have an ideas ? I plan to try the other variants like the gaz_vodnik_dz and the medical one to see if the same is true.

Thanks @ekroemer however doing some more test the AI shot at everything else just fine including all the HUMVEE variants (epoch and overwatch) and also the Armoured cars. 

However I did then try with the BTR90's and they seems to ignore that..  Mildly scared to give the EMS RPG's but we shall see.

Might we conclude that your AI shoots at Blufor units but dont shoot at Opfor units?  Hummers are Blufor and Vodnik and BTR90 are Opfor.

I know they are spawned "empty" but they are as such connected to sides.  As is the AI.  I have seen examples of people being able to run straight up to AI missions in certain skins without getting shot at.  Maybe search on the forum for this type of conflict?

EDIT: Did a search and found this: 

(post 13-14)

Seems that it is a matter of AI shooting only if the can damage the target.  RPG should be the way to go.

AI won't attack heavily-armored vehicles most of the time. Though, if you equip them with something like an AS50 or M107, they'll usually open fire. An better solution is to just do the temp RPG thing linked above, that works great.

@ekroemer came up with the solution in another post 

Basically i had completly missed that you could give the EMS mission system RPG's and they would de spawn :-) Now my missions are secure from these pesky vodniks.. best part i was spectating a user who I no had been doing it.. to quote one of my favorite film's "Oh My God, The Quarterback is Toast"