Upgrading the Cargo of a UAZ results in its pack cargo being downgraded from 7 to 4.

L85A2 Holo buy price is 90 gold. Sell price is 6 gold.

Bicycles only cost 4 silver and contain 2 Car Wheels. Car Wheels cost 2 gold each.

Full Jerry Can of gas is only 4 sliver. 2 Cans of beans is 4 silver.

Pack Pricing

• Czech Vest Pouch (CZ_VestPouch_EP1) is 2 silver, holds 6 items.
  • Czech Vest Pouch (DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch) is 2 silver, holds 12 items.
  • Patrol Pack (coyote) is 2 silver, holds 10 items.
  • Alice Pack is 1 gold, holds 20 items. Assault Pack is 1 gold, holds 12 items. Survival ACU is 60 silver, holds 22 items.

Used Car is only 2 gold, contains 4 Car Wheels and 4 Windscreen Glass, which cost 12 gold total. M16A2 is 2 gold.

Loot inside top floor of Cherno Firehouse spawns inside north wall. Other loot locations in building are a little off also.

VSS Vintorez spawns with 10 round mags, VSS mags at vendor are 20 round.

Logging to the lobby reloads mags. Doesn't work on regular DayZ.

Removing the back tires on a six wheeled vehicle removes the middle tire visually. Removing the middle tires removes the rear, visually.

4 wheeled vehicles have six wheels.

As Zed says, if you want to balance / fix something in the epoch.sql update the file and make a pull request on github, will ensure it's in the next update.

I guess I'll learn how to do this. Can you help me get started? I'm guessing for things like the UAZ cargo upgrade and miss-priced L85A2 it would simply be a matter of editing the numbers in the file. But I'm not sure how to update it or make a pull request. I'm signed up and reading the bootcamp now...

When you make a correction do you need to have a fork of the entire Epoch mod, or just the file you are changing? Also, which version should you make a fork of? The master, last release, or the RCs?

If anyone is unhappy about a price of an item, he can change it very easily.

So trader prices aren't the biggest problem ;)

Yes, but I would like to help improve the basic overall default game balance. Then let people edit from there. Things like 90 gold for an L85A2 are obvious typos.

Fork the repo in your own github, edit the files on your github. - I always fork the master.

Get Github for windows, then you can have a duplicate version on your computer and edit those files instead of directly on github. 

Then in Github for windows you just have to sync and commit your changes to your repo on GH.

When you feel your's is ready submit create pull request to the main repo.