• Similar Content

• By AntZ
      Hey there! I just set up an Overpoch Chernarus server on a server provider but the vehicle traders aren't spawning the vehicles when you buy them. The trader takes your gold bars, gives you a key, then a red arrow appears over where the vehicle Should spawn, but nothing appears. After restarting the server all the vehicles that were bought appear right on top of the spot where they were Suppose to show up.
      -I Do Not have infistar installed
      -I'm using worldwidesorrow's admin tools from here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Epoch-Admin-Tools/tree/TestBranch
      -But just in case I removed the admin tool and tested the vehicle traders again but still no luck.
      Here is my server RPT: 

Can someone please look into this. This is the exact issue discussed in this post but the solution doesn't apply in my case.

• By [email protected]
      Im setting up a new epoch 1.0.6 server with very little addons/mods installed, and when i was testing i realized safes/plotpoles/walls etc werent saving to the server database. Anyone got any ideas what might be wrong?
    • By EditedSnowHD
      Hallo all,
      First I want to say i'm not the owner of this server. I just really like the server! Why?
      Well it reminds me of the good old days, and it has an 'OG Epoch feeling'. This is because the map isn't edited and the loot is really balanced. 
      You can't just join, get 25000 coins and start shooting with a tank. It's not like those servers. Ow and another thing, if you open up a map, you won't see like 300 activities all going on at once, not turbid at all. 
      The server also uses the original silver/gold system and everything you find/build/shoot feels really rewarding. 
      The addons added to the server really add something special to the experience on the server, and not distract you from the original feeling.
      I have just played for a few days on the server, and there a few standard players (and the owner is really kind!). But we're still looking to share this amazing experience with other people who might be searching for the 'OG Epoch feeling'.
      Already sold? Here is the Server IP: 78.143.13.42 port: 2302 , Server name: [EU][PvP] GGWEZ DayZ Epoch Chernarus - FreshDB | HC | Gemcrafting
      Link to loading screen and rules: https://imgur.com/a/kIsfXaX

Features:
      Deploy Bike (old bike).
      Gem Crafting (static Weapons, decorations and more).
      AI Base.
      Custom Vehicles.
      Missions.
      Indestructible bases.
      Take Clothes.
      Spawn Selection.
      Custom Economy and Loot (Really well balanced IMO).
      Lift object with heli.
      Custom Trader City (Really cozy).
      Refuel at gasstation.
      Dogs.
      Street, -Buildinglights (for at night).
      and much more!
      Mods:
      @Epoch
      There also is a Discord channel where you can meet up and share info (like about the AI base or player builds).
      Discord: discord.gg/M6w2fun
      Staff: Drashyy & Mfkrp9 & EditedSnow
      If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me! Hope to see you in Chernarus.
      Edit 10-05-2020: I'm now part of the staff! Im a moderator on their discord.

• By Adam1911
      TWZ - The Walking Z Overpoch Server
      Server IP: 54.37.244.16:2302
      Discord: Discord
      Top Server Features:
      PvE Only Server.
      Dedicated server for max performance.
      6 Hour Restarts.
      Full day/night cycle. (No Voting)
      Indestructible bases.
      Custom AI Missions.
      High loot spawns.
      Slow (Walking) Zombies.
      Custom Traders. (10k/50k/100k/500k humanity)
      Paychecks every hour. (Scales with humanity)
      Humanity Quests.
      Anit Stealing for all vehicles. (Prevents anyone from stealing your vehicles)
      Simi Militarised.
    • By must1ka5
      delete
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord