[RELEASE] PackLockMove 1.0

• 2 months later...

Any help here OneManGang?

We need a number to tell infiSTAR that the check cargo action is ok to use.

If you want install custom scripts using dialog windows, you can add IDD numbers  */
/*  from the custom script's desc.h file included through MPMIssions/description.ext

Is it this number found in dlg_constants.h ? 

#define PLM_transport_vehicle_START 65430

It has, since I disbaled the script it stops. Whenever I re-enable it, it happens again.

It has, since I disbaled the script it stops. Whenever I re-enable it, it happens again.

I have also noticed when players are carrying a primary weapon and pick up a box to move it, their primary weapon gets put over their shoulder then promptly deleted. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Let me try and recreate these two issues on my server and see if it happens to me.  I've not seen either of these two scenarios but I'll check

Hello

first , great work but i have a problem

Move function works not permanent

all buidable objects are afters restart on the place there are build.   Move only works betwen Restarts. 

if i Lock a object after Resstart the object is unlocked?

Yeah I don't think the original script was ever meant to move things permanently but I can see how this would be helpful.  I'll work on adding in the "write to hive" feature.  I think I have an idea for how to do it.

Lockable on restart might be a little more difficult, but let me see what I can do.

Thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey thanks for this  I was tryin to get this to work with my regular r3f script but I couldn't get the unload options to work. So I used yours and just transferred my config file from there and it works great. Saved me time screwing around with my R3F tryin to find problem.

hey i am new here , is there any way you can elaborate on what exactly you did to get your unload option to work please , i am having the same problem in my server , please and thank you 

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody have any idea what would cause the crate to despawn when they are released? Not running any antihack and they they disappear when unloaded and released.

-CJ-

I've seen this, I think it is the anti-hack that is not allowing the user to create a crate full of stuff. I haven't looked into solving it since it would probably break the anti-hack system too,