Zupa

[RELEASE] Vehicle Godmode in Plotpoles & Safezones & Everywhere Locked 2.0

Is there a reason you mispelled _godmodeVechilesEverywhere 

or can i change that (in the places needed)  to help my ocd? ;)  But I assume there is a purpose behind it. I read thru and didnt see where anyone had asked, unless I missed it. Thanks.

Also- Works great except I can lock a player in the vehicles. Is this due to _ckd being broken maybe?

On 11-3-2016 at 5:01 PM, Anthrax said:

Is there a reason you mispelled _godmodeVechilesEverywhere 

or can i change that (in the places needed)  to help my ocd? ;)  But I assume there is a purpose behind it. I read thru and didnt see where anyone had asked, unless I missed it. Thanks.

Also- Works great except I can lock a player in the vehicles. Is this due to _ckd being broken maybe?

Just a variable name. If changed, change it everywhere

I am using godmode for locked vehicles....

I had 2 locked vehicles inside my base about 5m from Plot pole...

player was able to destroy vehicle with a sledge?  this is what was reported in the Arma2 server logs:

5:10:59 "Vehicle destroyed with ["MeleeSledge","MeleeSledge","Single","sledge_swing",99912] @039106 by Furioso (76561198250380946) - ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE, worldspace [348.69,[3973.38,4736.14,0.116394]], CharId 4578, objID 3666, objUID 0, nearby ["Furioso (76561198250380946)"]"
 5:10:59 "Vehicle killed: Vehicle 31e990c0# 1059587: armoredsuv_pmc.p3d REMOTE (TYPE: ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE), CharacterID: 4578, ObjectID: 3666, ObjectUID: 0, Position: [3973.4,4736.13,-0.0868988], Killer: Furioso (UID: 76561198250380946)"

5:12:04 "Vehicle destroyed with ["MeleeSledge","MeleeSledge","Single","sledge_swing",99875] @039106 by Furioso (76561198250380946) - Kamaz, worldspace [16.7311,[3979.62,4739.3,-0.00794983]], CharId 4578, objID 5084, objUID 0, nearby ["Furioso (76561198250380946)"]"
 5:12:05 "Vehicle killed: Vehicle 32ed0100# 1059979: kamaz.p3d REMOTE (TYPE: Kamaz), CharacterID: 4578, ObjectID: 5084, ObjectUID: 0, Position: [3979.62,4739.3,-0.055069], Killer: Furioso (UID: 76561198250380946)"

is this some type of hack? or glitch?

Is there some way of preventing this?

please advise

On 12/19/2016 at 4:05 AM, looter809 said:

@Zupa Is there an updated version of this? Currently it does not work on Epoch 1.0.6 for me.

No i'm sorry. 

Didn't have time yet to update any of the scripts;

On 12/19/2015 at 5:08 AM, DangerRuss said:

I dont think you can really get around that kind of vehicle destruction because it is Arma physics.

You could do a _this enableSimulation false if the vehicle is locked. You could also delete vehicles that enter the safe zone without a driver to stop people jumping out of aircraft into safe zone to blow shit up.

There's a few options.

On 12/24/2016 at 0:27 PM, ClontarfX said:

You could do a _this enableSimulation false if the vehicle is locked. You could also delete vehicles that enter the safe zone without a driver to stop people jumping out of aircraft into safe zone to blow shit up.

There's a few options.

Thats an interesting idea. Do you think that would stop it completely?

I was thinking of the issue that if you flip an air vehicle, no matter where it is, it explodes.

On 3/6/2017 at 5:32 PM, looter809 said:

Has anyone gotten these to work for the new Epoch updates?

I've been trying, there is a few variables that needed to be changed. but it still isnt working...

In my compiles.sqf I do not have 

initialized = true;

am i looking in the wrong file or am i just missing something? my compiles.sqf has:

if (isServer) then {
    diag_log "Loading custom server compiles";    
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    diag_log "Loading custom client compiles";

fnc_usec_selfactions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";
};