[RELEASE] Vehicle Godmode in Plotpoles & Safezones & Everywhere Locked 2.0

Zupa

I will show you below how I have the compile commands placed just as instructed. I haven't tried it below the snap build, but I can and maybe that will make a difference......

I even tried once with commenting out the original "fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf" & "vehicle_handleDamage.sqf" and also without commenting them out.

//Server Only
if (isServer) then {
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf";
} else {
eh_localCleanup = {};
};

fnc_usec_damageVehicle =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf";        //Event handler run on damage
vehicle_handleDamage =          compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";

//SnapBuilding

if (!isDedicated) then {
    player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf";
    snap_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf";
    dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
};

initialized = true;

Doesnt look like its completely at the bottom above initialized = true; to me.

dayzepoch, on 25 Nov 2014 - 03:22 AM, said:

I will show you below how I have the compile commands placed just as instructed. I haven't tried it below the snap build, but I can and maybe that will make a difference......

I even tried once with commenting out the original "fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf" & "vehicle_handleDamage.sqf" and also without commenting them out.

//Server Only
if (isServer) then {
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf";
} else {
eh_localCleanup = {};
};

//SnapBuilding

if (!isDedicated) then {
    player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf";
    snap_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf";
    dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
};

fnc_usec_damageVehicle =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf";        //Event handler run on damage
vehicle_handleDamage =          compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";
initialized = true;

Also do a find search for fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf and vehicle_handleDamage.sqf  its probably up higher you can comment it out for good measures might help.

make sure you put the scripts in your mission file   same place where it says custom zupa should be next to it not in it. put his scripts in the folder zupa and done.

Thanks for everyone that tried to help with the issue of once you get in the drivers seat the vehicle is no longer indestructible. I was able to find out the fix and I will tell everyone in case someone else is having the same problem.

I am running infiSTAR safezone script, if you are running this script then you need to follow the next instructions. Now by doing it this way it makes it so people can shoot into the safezone and damage a vehicle, but that's not a big deal for me mainly because I am running two different safezone scripts

Find this line of code in the infiSTAR safezone script

vehicle_handleDamage = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers'\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf';

Change to 

vehicle_handleDamage = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Zupa i have some question want to ask you.

When my server restart all vehicles is godmode you can't destroy it if not have some player start engine or move it :'(

Can you help me ?

I can't even destroy them after they've been moved..

Hu.. It literally has to be above 

initialized = true;

:D So now it seems to be working perfectly sorry my bad :>

after installing - all vehicles with god mode

where did you place the two calls in your compiles.sqf? had the same issue when i just replaced the old ones with Zupa's but after putting them like this:

fnc_usec_damageVehicle =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf";
vehicle_handleDamage =          compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";

initialized = true;

(so basically the last 4 lines of the file) and commenting out the regular ones everything works fine

Thanks for everyone that tried to help with the issue of once you get in the drivers seat the vehicle is no longer indestructible. I was able to find out the fix and I will tell everyone in case someone else is having the same problem.

I am running infiSTAR safezone script, if you are running this script then you need to follow the next instructions. Now by doing it this way it makes it so people can shoot into the safezone and damage a vehicle, but that's not a big deal for me mainly because I am running two different safezone scripts

vehicle_handleDamage = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers'\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf';

Change to 

vehicle_handleDamage = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";

Damn that really sucks. Have you ever found a way to get infiSTAR's safe zone to work properly with this script?

Change to 

This did resolve the issue for me. Getting in the driver seat and relocking the vehicle, the vehicle is still indestructibile.

I'm having a problem with this install.  After install my truck locked or unlocked near or far away from my plot pole will not take damage(god mode on).

I have the zupa folder in my MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\custom\zupa\ directory. 

Here is how the fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf is configed

//***Zupa Config ****//

_godmodeVechilesEverywhere = false;                    // Godmode on all locked vehicles
_onlyLockedVehicles = true;                           //Plotarea: Godmode for Only locked vehicles (true) or locked and unlocked(false)
_onlyVehicleWithoutGear = false;                     // Only godmode on vehicles that hold no gear.
_safeZoneGodVehicle = true;                         // Godmode vehicles in safezones. (or specific zone's)

Everything I used was from the updated files on the original post.  Running epoch 1.0.5.1

I'm having a problem with this install.  After install my truck locked or unlocked near or far away from my plot pole will not take damage(god mode on).

I have the zupa folder in my MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\custom\zupa\ directory. 

Here is how the fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf is configed

//***Zupa Config ****//

_godmodeVechilesEverywhere = false;                    // Godmode on all locked vehicles

_onlyLockedVehicles = true;                           //Plotarea: Godmode for Only locked vehicles (true) or locked and unlocked(false)

_onlyVehicleWithoutGear = false;                     // Only godmode on vehicles that hold no gear.

_safeZoneGodVehicle = true;                         // Godmode vehicles in safezones. (or specific zone's)

Everything I used was from the updated files on the original post.  Running epoch 1.0.5.1

Did you make sure the config true/false are identical in each file?

• 2 months later...

Ive checked and rechecked .. I have god mode at base.. turned off safe zone.. I can lock vehicle and its good . till server restarts then have unlock and relock vehicles .. 

and using custom compiles, amending the compiles, even edited the dayz_code to reflect below .. still same issue

if (!isDedicated) then {
FillSkinList  = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\skins\getList.sqf";
ApplySkinList  = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\skins\changeClothes.sqf";
player_wearClothes  = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\skins\player_wearClothes.sqf"; 
player_switchModel  = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\skins\player_switchModel.sqf";
// player_wearClothes = ..
    // player_switchModel = ..

fnc_usec_damageActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\fn_damageActions.sqf"; //Checks which actions for nearby casualty
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\fn_selfActions.sqf"; //Checks which actions for self
player_packTent = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\player_packTent.sqf";
player_packVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\player_packVault.sqf";
player_unlockVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\player_unlockVault.sqf";
player_removeObject = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\remove.sqf";
player_lockVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\player_lockVault.sqf";
player_updateGui = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\player_updateGui.sqf";
player_tentPitch = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\tent_pitch.sqf";
player_vaultPitch = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\vault_pitch.sqf";

//fnc_usec_damageVehicle = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf";
//vehicle_handleDamage    = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";

player_selectSlot =         compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\ui_selectSlot.sqf";
    player_craftItem =          compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\player_craftItem.sqf";

fnc_usec_damageVehicle =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf";        //Event handler run on damage
initialized = true;
};

Ive checked and rechecked .. I have god mode at base.. turned off safe zone.. I can lock vehicle and its good . till server restarts then have unlock and relock vehicles .. 

and using custom compiles, amending the compiles, even edited the dayz_code to reflect below .. still same issue

if (!isDedicated) then {

FillSkinList  = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\skins\getList.sqf";
ApplySkinList  = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\skins\changeClothes.sqf";
player_wearClothes  = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\skins\player_wearClothes.sqf"; 
player_switchModel  = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\skins\player_switchModel.sqf";
// player_wearClothes = ..
    // player_switchModel = ..

fnc_usec_damageActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\fn_damageActions.sqf"; //Checks which actions for nearby casualty
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\fn_selfActions.sqf"; //Checks which actions for self
player_packTent = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\player_packTent.sqf";
player_packVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\player_packVault.sqf";
player_unlockVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\player_unlockVault.sqf";
player_removeObject = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\remove.sqf";
player_lockVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\player_lockVault.sqf";
player_updateGui = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\player_updateGui.sqf";
player_tentPitch = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\tent_pitch.sqf";
player_vaultPitch = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\PlotForLifev2\vault_pitch.sqf";

//fnc_usec_damageVehicle = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf";
//vehicle_handleDamage    =  compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";

player_selectSlot =         compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\ui_selectSlot.sqf";
    player_craftItem =          compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\player_craftItem.sqf";

initialized = true;
};

Put it in code so its easier to read bud, like so.

Anyways your initialized = true is supposed to be outside the

if (!isDedicated) then {

block, and these call lines should be just above that.

So the end should look like.

if (!isDedicated) then {
};

fnc_usec_damageVehicle =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf";        //Event handler run on damage
vehicle_handleDamage =          compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";

initialized = true;

Honestly Im surprised you're not getting massive errors because of this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

looks nice! 

but if i already have safezone in trader areas, can i then just delete the coords:

_safezones = [
[[5070.75,9729.54],100,"Air"],
[[1606.6443,7803.5156],100,"Bandit"],
[[4063.4226,11664.19],100,"Bash"],
[[12944.227,12766.889],100,"Hero"],
[[11447.472,11364.504],100,"Klen"],
[[6315.88,7791.3],100,"Stary"] // [[x,y],distance,"just name]
];

and still have safezones in traders AND godmode-plotpole?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

this script is not working very well. Anyone have updates on it if it's still working for you?

Also SlowZeds not working either from zupa (different forum but arma2 posts are dieing anyways)

I don't think these mods work with the new server host company layouts anymore. They are totally different from what is being described here.

oh well, will have to write one that works

• 2 weeks later...

12 hours ago, crazycarl said:

Not seeing any update on the helicopter ramming issue, has anyone found a fix for that yet? If not, i'm willing to donate for ideas in the right direction, if someone has the time to look over the code with me.

I dont think you can really get around that kind of vehicle destruction because it is Arma physics.

On 12/8/2015 at 10:49 PM, merlin07 said:

this script is not working very well. Anyone have updates on it if it's still working for you?

Also SlowZeds not working either from zupa (different forum but arma2 posts are dieing anyways)

I don't think these mods work with the new server host company layouts anymore. They are totally different from what is being described here.

oh well, will have to write one that works

They work fine. The version of epoch hasn't changed and so these scripts will still work. None of the file paths are written in stone, you can change them as you wish. Just run a search with notepad++ for any and all files that use those files and make sure the paths are the same.