[RECRUITING] Looking for a scripter

FLAME601

Question

Hey, i am one of 3 founders of Eudoxa Gaming, a multi gaming clan. We recently decided to buy ourselves a dayz overpoch server, however i have mucked something up, and am finding it hard to install scripts to the server.

I am looking for someone to become the clans server scripter, you will be given credit on our website, and on the opening credits of our server. We have plans to progress through the community and eventually have more servers. But none of us have experience with server scripting, we only have admin experience.

Please help our clan become bigger, and improve peoples experiences on dayz mod servers.

If you are interested then please give me a PM. 

2 answers to this question

hi i'm one of the cofounder of a multimedia company we recently decided to make films but we find that hard to make a film.

i love making film but i don't know how to use a camera and write scenario , please write my scenario and use the camera to rec the movie

if you do it your name will be in the credit of the film and you will have a paper card with your name

Please help our studio become bigger and go to holywood

and if you find actors we maybe can give you cookie.

this is how your reseach look like ... really what's the benefit to become the scripter of another server wich is a part of a multigaming community when as a scripter you can just make your own server wich one will be way better than others ....

if you are a multigaming community i think you have a lot of members and i think your members love your community so just do a donations event to hire a scriper 

You really need to keep trying and  learn the basics.

this community is great. You can find all the scripts you would want, with instructions and support.

lets say someone did script your entire server for you. then they loose interest,  the next DAY an update is released for one of the scripts. How are you going to update it ??

Then a month later Epoch updates to 1.0.5.2. Now what do you do ? all the other server owners have updated and RE-SCRIPTED  their server. but you never learned how so your back desperately looking for a new scriptwriter to do it for you.

Look its really easy once you learn the basics. you dont have to know HOW to script, you just need to be able to follow the instructions given by the scriptwriter.

start out simple..  like edit your init.sqf  

MaxVehicleLimit = 600; // Default = 50
MaxDynamicDebris = 200; // Default = 100
MaxHeliCrashes = 90;
MaxMineVeins = 100;

dayz_MapArea = 18000; // Default = 10000
dayz_minpos = -1000; 
dayz_maxpos = 26000;
dayz_paraSpawn = true;
dayz_sellDistance_vehicle = 10;
dayz_sellDistance_boat = 30;
dayz_sellDistance_air = 40;
dayz_maxLocalZombies = 20; // Default = 30
dayz_maxZeds = 100;   // Default = 500
dayz_maxAnimals = 8; // Default: 8
dayz_tameDogs = true;

then  first thing I did was self bloodbag. it's abit different now that its standard with last update, but it does require  altering  if you want to  use a different self bloodbag script

or just add to init.sqf

DZE_SelfTransfuse = true; 

point is start simple

you will need custom compiles, custom variables and custom init to do nearly everything....