[Update #4] Automatic server installation script script for 1.0.5.1/126652 - please try it out!

I tried your script today.

Maybe one thing to mention on the github readme (It failed, what to do):

The clone command you mention there fails for me: Permission denied (public key).

I used: git clone https://github.com/emestee/dayz-epoch-linux-server-magic.git (clone url from the github page)...and via the url it then worked.

I can not get over 'Wait for Host' as I've already mentioned in the other post (steam update of devd).

This is the error mesage in console when the server freezes: NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(xxxxxxxxxxx): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled

This is caused by a wrong key file in epoch/keys. How can you get over this step? Does that maybe mean that something with my client is not ok...even if I am able to connect to any other server? Cause I guess others can connect to this installation (or do all have verifySignatures set to 0 ?)

Hm, but I hoped (that's the reason to try this) that I forgot something on my installation so that the server does not show up in DZC...but it's the same here for me :(

doing "verifySignatures set to 0 ?" will get past the waiting for host error, i can confirm this. Some other bugs i have encountered is players have 2 sets of inventories, when you dc and connect back you will load your other set, do it again and your back to your first gear set. keep oscillating back between the two gear saves but your players position is the same and the same exact direction. 

Yes, as I wrote in the other post by devd (steam update). Set verifySignatures back to 2 and get rid of the old dayz epoch 1.0.4.2 key file in server-root-dir/keys

That is just caused by an old signature file. verifySignatures set to 0 will allow everyone to use any mod on your server.

The 'other' set. What does it contain? The normal custom loadout you defined or some previous stage (you ate something but it is back there)? Sometimes you need to 'change' something in order to get things saves at all. If you for example go into a car...and you drive around. You are still in the car and logout/close the game. The next time you login you will be at a previous position. The game (or DB) did not recognize that you drove around. If you stop the car and you leave it. Maybe walk some meters...the new position you have will be saved. Sometimes that works as designed I guess (or you need to 'train' your players). That's what I can remember when I had my 1.0.4.2 server. What I mean is: everything is triggered by an specific action...there is no realtime check for everything a player is doing. With 'train your players' I mean let them know that if they move with a vehicle they need to get out again (if the client crashes or there is a server restart everthing done in the car is lost).

If you tell me a way how to exactly reproduce this I may figure out why that is (maybe still an error, but maybe works as designed in the linux version). Does that works for all players (all the time or just sometimes) or only for a set of players...where for whatever reason something got corrupted in the db?

Yes, as I wrote in the other post by devd (steam update). Set verifySignatures back to 2 and get rid of the old dayz epoch 1.0.4.2 key file in server-root-dir/keys

That is just caused by an old signature file. verifySignatures set to 0 will allow everyone to use any mod on your server.

The 'other' set. What does it contain? The normal custom loadout you defined or some previous stage (you ate something but it is back there)? Sometimes you need to 'change' something in order to get things saves at all. If you for example go into a car...and you drive around. You are still in the car and logout/close the game. The next time you login you will be at a previous position. The game (or DB) did not recognize that you drove around. If you stop the car and you leave it. Maybe walk some meters...the new position you have will be saved. Sometimes that works as designed I guess (or you need to 'train' your players). That's what I can remember when I had my 1.0.4.2 server. What I mean is: everything is triggered by an specific action...there is no realtime check for everything a player is doing. With 'train your players' I mean let them know that if they move with a vehicle they need to get out again (if the client crashes or there is a server restart everthing done in the car is lost).

If you tell me a way how to exactly reproduce this I may figure out why that is (maybe still an error, but maybe works as designed in the linux version). Does that works for all players (all the time or just sometimes) or only for a set of players...where for whatever reason something got corrupted in the db?

ok to reproduce it, only thing to change is to set signatures to 0 and i have the private hive tools web admin panel installed. basically it seems like the cache of the player is not properly saved to the db and the cache cleared properly when the player disconnects and re connects. 

ok to reproduce it, only thing to change is to set signatures to 0 and i have the private hive tools web admin panel installed. basically it seems like the cache of the player is not properly saved to the db and the cache cleared properly when the player disconnects and re connects. 

also note that when you install the privatehivetools you need to manually edit the sql database so that privatehivetools can read the database. this might be what is causing the problem. 

Cut section of what happens when a player leaves then joins back. 

22:10:13 "CHILD:201:13:[322,[13547.4,4550.67,0.00145189]]:[["ItemFlashlight","ItemMap","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar"],["ItemPainkiller","ItemSodaCoke","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[2.88,2.54988]]:false:false:0:0:8:0:["","aidlpercmstpsnonwnondnon_player_idlesteady01",36,[]]:0:0::0:"

22:10:29 "get: STRING (76561198042672126), sent: STRING (76561198042672126)"

22:10:29 "DISCONNECT: Ominous (76561198042672126) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (Ominous) REMOTE, _characterID: 13 at loc [13547.4,4550.67,0.00145189]"

22:10:29 "CHILD:201:13:[322,[13547.4,4550.67,0.00145189]]:[["ItemFlashlight","ItemMap","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar"],["ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemSodaCoke"]]:["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[6.8,1.60121]]:false:false:0:0:0:1:["","aidlpercmstpsnonwnondnon_player_idlesteady04",36,[]]:0:0::0:"

22:10:29 "CHILD:204:76561198042672126:"

22:10:29 "CHILD:103:76561198042672126:13:2:"

22:10:29 Client: Remote object 3:5 not found

22:10:39 "CHILD:101:76561198042672126:11:Ominous:"

Save player: /home/gamemaster/overpochserver/cache/players/2/76561198042672126.sqf

22:10:39 "LOAD PLAYER: \cache\players\2\76561198042672126.sqf"

22:10:39 "PLAYER CACHE: ["PASS",false,"12",[],[["ItemFlashlight","ItemMap","ItemGPS","MeleeCrowbar"],["ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbeefCooked"]],["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1",[],[]],[0,1,1],"Survivor2_DZ",0.96]"

22:10:39 "CHILD:11:3:"

22:10:40 "CHILD:102:12:"

22:10:40 "LOAD CHARACTER: \cache\players\3\76561198042672126-char.sqf"

22:10:40 "CHARACTER CACHE: ["PASS",[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[6.8,1.60121]],[0,0,0,0],["","aidlpercmstpsnonwnondnon_player_idlesteady04",36,[]],[322,[13547.4,4550.67,0.00145189]],2500,"13"]"

22:10:40 "_characterID: 13"

22:10:40 "WORLDSPACE: [322,[13547.4,4550.67,0.00145189]]"

22:10:40 "LOGIN: Location: [322,[13547.4,4550.67,0.00145189]] doRnd?: false"

22:10:40 "SETUP WORLDSPACE: [322,[13547.4,4550.67,0.00145189]]"

22:10:40 "CHILD:103:76561198042672126:12:0:"

as you can see i leave after eating meat and a drink but i join back with the meat and drink. 

EDIT: just decided to run the restarter.pl as root and see if that changes anything, nope! still doing the exact same thing loading up default gear! 

Also getting these when logging out: 

22:16:32 Client: Remote object 3:13 not found

22:16:32 Client: Remote object 3:12 not found

22:16:32 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:14 not found

I will have a look how that is on my server. Seems that player 2 of character 12 is loaded after logging in but character 13. I think I remember that something like that happened when I was playing around with the gender/zombie stuff. There is something wrong as it seems. Did you logout completely or only to the lobby? I am not sure if that makes a difference. What you could also test: if you logout (to lobby or completely)...are that values then correct in the database but NOT in the latest cache files (after Save Player...).

It's a bit late to see anything anymore but isn't this in the wrong order:

my $sth = $dbh->prepare ('UPDATE Character_DATA SET Inventory=? WHERE CharacterID=?');

my $res = $sth->execute ($cid, $inv);

...in h_player_split_inventory? I mean my $res = $sth->execute ($inv, $cid); should be correct or not?

I will have a look how that is on my server. Seems that player 2 of character 12 is loaded after logging in but character 13. I think I remember that something like that happened when I was playing around with the gender/zombie stuff. There is something wrong as it seems. Did you logout completely or only to the lobby? I am not sure if that makes a difference. What you could also test: if you logout (to lobby or completely)...are that values then correct in the database but NOT in the latest cache files (after Save Player...).

It's a bit late to see anything anymore but isn't this in the wrong order:

my $sth = $dbh->prepare ('UPDATE Character_DATA SET Inventory=? WHERE CharacterID=?');

my $res = $sth->execute ($cid, $inv);

...in h_player_split_inventory? I mean my $res = $sth->execute ($inv, $cid); should be correct or not?

logged out to the lobby. Im not sure. maybe.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I try out your script for installing a arma 2 dayz epoch server.
Actually i got no problems with installing.
But: When i start the server i got following messages:

[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; unable to locate a running instance of Steam, or a local steamclient.so.
19:12:19 Dedicated host created.
19:12:19 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.194)
19:12:19 Host identity created.
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 33930

The server is running  then but i cant join (Allways stuck at server authentification.

And it´s not showing in Dayz Commander.

My Oparation System: Debian 7 Wheezy 64bit (Intel i7 8c, 24GBRam, 2TB)

All needed packets are installed (like xperl, libc6 2.19+, libjson etc.)

Can you help me? - or know the problem?

The messages ok. You can ignore them.

I had the problem that 1 key file in the servers 'keys' directory was not compatible with this version. Nobody said: yes, it's the same for me...so it's just an assumption. But after I've deleted the key files I do not need and just let dayz.bikey, dayz_epoch1051.bikey and dayz_vb.bikey in there, it worked for me.

The messages ok. You can ignore them.

I had the problem that 1 key file in the servers 'keys' directory was not compatible with this version. Nobody said: yes, it's the same for me...so it's just an assumption. But after I've deleted the key files I do not need and just let dayz.bikey, dayz_epoch1051.bikey and dayz_vb.bikey in there, it worked for me.

Didn´t work for me, but ty for these information :).

Somone else can help me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi - i tried the autoscript yesterday. it worked really great. i had a really fast and running server after installation, but than i tried to install the 999 Coins System DeanReid provieded () - nothing else is changed, also took the original mission and server-pbos from him, after i went into this problem: The stuff at the ATM-Points is missing - there is nothing, just free space. Same problem also with his pbos.

Are there some special libs there, which kills the 999coinsystem? does somebody have an idea, what might happen? On a Linux Server "made by hand" the 999system is working (same base - debian 7 sid)

thanks so much and really great work!

mike.

• 4 weeks later...

i've get error, after running ./install.sh all

Installing Steam
Downloading and installing the game - long
steamcmd/steamcmd.sh: line 29: /home/dayz/dayz-epoch-linux-server-magic/steamcmd/linux32/steamcmd: No such file or directory
***FAILED*** SteamCmd game installation failed
root@dayz /home/dayz/dayz-epoch-linux-server-magic # cd steamcmd/linux32
root@dayz /home/dayz/dayz-epoch-linux-server-magic/steamcmd/linux32 # ls
libstdc++.so.6  steamcmd

I don't know if I looked over it and if anyone gave the solution to this already, but I had the exact same problem as this. I was on a CentOS 6+ VPS and things didn't work out very well, so I moved over to Debian 7 and got things to work. On Debian it took me the longest time to figure out what exactly was needed to be installed (besides the requirements). I don't know exactly how it went but everything worked after I did this:

Add the following line to the file /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian experimental main
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian sid main

Then run:

apt-get update

and

apt-get -t sid install libc6-amd64 libc6-dev libc6-dbg

After that remove the last line (deb http://ftp.debian.org/debiansid main) in  /etc/apt/sources.list.

After that I focused on the 32 bit things needed.

sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
sudo apt-get update

then

apt-get update
apt-get install libc6-i386
apt-get install lib32gcc1

Oh and that last error was fixed after I installed the 32 bit version of libstdc using

apt-get install lib32stdc++6

I think that's it, I hope I didn't miss or forgot anything. 

$ uname -a && cat /etc/*release
Linux spiced 2.6.32-042stab093.5 #1 SMP Wed Sep 10 17:39:49 MSK 2014 x86_64 GNU/Linux
PRETTY_NAME="Debian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy)"
NAME="Debian GNU/Linux"
VERSION_ID="7"
VERSION="7 (wheezy)"
ID=debian
ANSI_COLOR="1;31"

$ ldd --version
ldd (Debian EGLIBC 2.13-38+deb7u6) 2.13
Copyright © 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Written by Roland McGrath and Ulrich Drepper.

$ /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
GNU C Library (Debian GLIBC 2.19-13) stable release version 2.19, by Roland McGrath et al.
Copyright © 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.
There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled by GNU CC version 4.8.3.
Compiled on a Linux 3.16.7 system on 2014-11-06.
Available extensions:
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        GNU Libidn by Simon Josefsson
        Native POSIX Threads Library by Ulrich Drepper et al
        BIND-8.2.3-T5B
libc ABIs: UNIQUE IFUNC
For bug reporting instructions, please see:

I am running Centos 7 but just with Terminal.

I get the following errors

./epoch: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by ./epoch)
./epoch: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by ./epoch)
./epoch: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by ./libsteam_api.so)

Can anyone please point me in the right direction and help me out with the right command to get this sorted please.

Thanx in advance.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

On my LAN-Testserver the server works fine.... on my rootserver the server starts, can find it ingame, but it stucks on "waiting for host".

Here is my Serverlog:

./epoch.sh

[s_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
[s_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; unable to locate a running instance of Stea                                                                                                                                                             m, or a local steamclient.so.
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
23:44:04 Dedicated host created.
23:44:05 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.194)
23:44:05 Host identity created.
[s_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 33930

Maybe the reason is another Server is Running via steamcmd in the Same machine!?

Okay, its the same problem as here:

But i dont think its the best idea to comment it out!? (verifySignatures = 2;)

I've also tried to recopy the key files (from working lan server)

The second server is not a dayz/arma server! it uses completly other ports...

And its listen on the correct ports... i can join the server and it runs correctly, if i deactivate verifySignatures in the config, but i dont think its a good idea!?