[Release] Single Currency Base Maintenance

Single Currency Base Maintenance

using Souls

I have made some quick changes to the default Epoch maintain_area file to enable the maintaining of bases with gold coins instead of gold bars.  I haven't had much time to give it a thorough test, but it seems to be working fine for me with the limited testing I have done with it.

It works in the same way as before but now players will need to have enough gold coins in their wallet in order to perform the maintain action instead of gold in their inventory. The cost of maintaining can be changed inside the file to whatever you would like to set. Also, this was made for a server using Soul's variant 1 HiveExt.dll, since that is what I believe Zupa intends to use for his 2.0 SC update.

If anybody would like to use it:

1. Download the file from the link below, and extract the maintain_area.sqf to your mission PBO in a location of your choice (i used a folder called custom)

2. Then search inside your custom fn_selfActions for:

s_player_maintain_area = player addAction [format["<t color=#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAREA], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];
s_player_maintain_area_preview = player addAction [format["<t color=#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTPREV], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "preview", 5, false];

and change to:

s_player_maintain_area = player addAction [format["<t color=#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAREA], "custom\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];
s_player_maintain_area_preview = player addAction [format["<t color=#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTPREV], "custom\maintain_area.sqf", "preview", 5, false];

you will obviously need to alter the folder name if you save it to a location other than 'custom'.

Full credit to AxeCop for the original script, all i've made are some changes for SC

Cheers!

McGough

maintain_area.zip

Well i've got an issue, this script with V1 of Souls SC release i can do everything fine as soon as logging in, i can do anything but as soon as i go to my plot and maintain coins bug out and my cashMoney gets hidden to 0 and at banks it says "any XG Coins" on my players cash value, relogging fixes it but maintaining again makes it bug out

EDIT: Noticed this in client RPT

EDIT2: Nevermind it was my admin cost exemption

Error in expression <ts;

if (_proceed) then {
_newWealth = (_wealth - _countIn);
player playActionNo>
  Error position: <_wealth - _countIn);
player playActionNo>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _wealth
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\custom\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf, line 71

• 2 weeks later...

Single Currency Base Maintenance

using Souls

I have made some quick changes to the default Epoch maintain_area file to enable the maintaining of bases with gold coins instead of gold bars, but I haven't had (and won't have) much time to give it a thorough test.  I'm by no means an expert at this and

<snip>

Cheers!

McGough

Superb!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I want to change how much it costs to maintain. I'm on my phone so I don't have the code to post but it's the code in the case that determines how much it costs to maintain. Does anyone know how to modify the code so every buildable that is counted costs a specific amount like 1000 coins. So if you have 5 objects it costs 5000 to maintain and so on.