[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

4 hours ago, WagnerMello said:

Hello friends, can you tell me if wai is working normally in 1.6?

i have installed it and it is running. the only thing is some of the boxes in the missions dump all the items on ground when you go up to them. Pics are above, check them out.

You will need to download a new copy of WAI

Hello friends I reinstalled the wai in version 1.6 but I have problems the ai die and disappear around 5 seconds
The mission does not end
No new missions appear
Her original config.sqf
/ * AI CONFIG * /

Ai_clear_body = false; // clear bodies
Ai_clean_dead = true; // clear bodies after certain amount of time
Ai_cleanup_time = 7200; // time to clear bodies in seconds
Ai_clean_roadkill = false; // clean bodies that are roadkills
Ai_roadkill_damageweapon = 0; // percentage of chance to roadkill will destroy weapon AI is carrying

On 12/12/2016 at 3:07 PM, WagnerMello said:

Hello friends I reinstalled the wai in version 1.6 but I have problems the ai die and disappear around 5 seconds
The mission does not end
No new missions appear
Her original config.sqf
/ * AI CONFIG * /

Ai_clear_body = false; // clear bodies
Ai_clean_dead = true; // clear bodies after certain amount of time
Ai_cleanup_time = 7200; // time to clear bodies in seconds
Ai_clean_roadkill = false; // clean bodies that are roadkills
Ai_roadkill_damageweapon = 0; // percentage of chance to roadkill will destroy weapon AI is carrying

Working perfectly on my server with 1.0.6 changes... Check that you got everything in the changed files list...

Ok, So I have moved back to 1.0.5.1, to many issues with the new Epoch 1.0.6. So my question is. I am running a PVE server, so really, I have no need for bandit missions. I only want the ones that give humanity. So how do I stop the others ones from spawning.

2 hours ago, DAKA said:

Ok, So I have moved back to 1.0.5.1, to many issues with the new Epoch 1.0.6. So my question is. I am running a PVE server, so really, I have no need for bandit missions. I only want the ones that give humanity. So how do I stop the others ones from spawning.

Inside config.sqf set wai_bandit_limit to = 0;    

// Missions
        wai_radio_announce            = true;                                // Setting this to true will announce the missions to those that hold a radio only
        wai_hero_limit                = 1;                                // define how many hero missions can run at once
        wai_bandit_limit            = 1;                                // define how many bandit missions can run at once

However you could always edit each bandit mission file and change "Bandit" to "hero" a quicker way would be to copy the hero missions into the bandit mission folder overwriting the bandit mission files then you could run 4 hero missions at the same time.

1 hour ago, WagnerMello said:

Hi I did a little video to show the problem I'm having with the wai mission

I miss you after you die

Sorry for the audio of the staff.

//AI mods will need to setVariable "bodyName" on their dead units to prevent them being cleaned up

https://github.com/f3cuk/WICKED-AI/pull/153/commits/a8d1e07b4006c1b2228e51ed1dd9a2229a130ab8#diff-89a49392fa4c0a6e353d1c0ad977ea8d

WAI/compile/on_kill.sqf

_unit setVariable ["killedat", time];

after that simply add something like this:

_unit setVariable ["bodyName","coolboy", false];

5 hours ago, LunatikCH said:

//AI mods will need to setVariable "bodyName" on their dead units to prevent them being cleaned up

https://github.com/f3cuk/WICKED-AI/pull/153/commits/a8d1e07b4006c1b2228e51ed1dd9a2229a130ab8#diff-89a49392fa4c0a6e353d1c0ad977ea8d

WAI/compile/on_kill.sqf

_unit setVariable ["bodyName","unknown", false];

would be better, you know people will just copy paste the 'coolboy' version

On 15/12/2016 at 9:01 PM, LunatikCH said:

WAI/compile/on_kill.sqf

Hi, thanks for passing these fixes now it's working normally.
I would like to know how I can do to the land mine back because they disappeared

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. By chance anyone know what this error means. I haven't any issues. Now all of a sudden I am.

22:18:27 Error in expression < getVariable["actionSet", false];

if (!_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
22:18:27   Error position: <_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
22:18:27   Error Undefined variable in expression: _actionset
22:18:27 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\object_BackpackAction.sqf, line 13

Thanks in advance for any help.

So I am sure that it has been talked about already, but I can't for the life of me find it. I want to increase the amount of ai at a mission and or why some just die. I want to have at my extreme missions to have like 25+ but seem to only have 15 - 20. 

3 hours ago, DAKA said:

So I am sure that it has been talked about already, but I can't for the life of me find it. I want to increase the amount of ai at a mission and or why some just die. I want to have at my extreme missions to have like 25+ but seem to only have 15 - 20. 

In debugging WAI I have noticed sometimes the AI spawn in and either land on top of each other so the other AI shoot them (haha) or they spawn in dead.

Adding more AI to a mission is as simple as editing the specific mission, for instance missions\bandit\armed_vehicle.sqf:

[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],_rndnum,"Medium",["Random","AT"],3,"Random","Hero","Random","Hero",_mission] call spawn_group;
	[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],_rndnum,"Medium",["Random","AA"],3,"Random","Hero","Random","Hero",_mission] call spawn_group;
	[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],_rndnum,"Medium","Random",3,"Random","Hero","Random","Hero",_mission] call spawn_group;

You need to modify the number before the "Random" there to suit your needs. Currently this mission is spawning 9 AI. You could for instance set that to say 9 per spawn_group to be 27.

WAI doesn't seem to work with me (Epoch 1.0.6), i mean it works but, some missions don't spawn a crate and 1 AI always spawns without anything (No gun backpack or anything), and when certain missions are done it doesn't trigger that the mission has been done/finished, also body's disappearing instantly...

Anyone else been getting these issues? Btw i am currently using this version by @ebaydayzhttps://github.com/ebayShopper/WICKED-AI

Here is my rpt:

Spoiler

=====================================================================
== C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DayZ_Epoch_Server_1.0.6c_Release\arma2oaserver.exe
== arma2oaserver.exe  -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2016/12/30 21:26:12
Current time:  2017/01/01 00:24:22

Version 1.63.131129
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class Default->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class Small_items->ReammoBox, by dayz_equip\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CardboardBox/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class CA_IGUI_Title->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/Gear_Title/
Updating base class Available_items_Text->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/CA_ItemName/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item6/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item7/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_special1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory1/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_special1/
Updating base class RscIGUIShortcutButton->RscActiveText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/ButtonClose/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class ->RadioProtocolEmpty, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RadioProtocolBase/
Updating base class RadioProtocolBase->RadioProtocolEmpty, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RadioProtocol_EP1_EN/
Updating base class RadioProtocolBase->RadioProtocolEmpty, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RadioProtocol_EP1_TK/
Updating base class RadioProtocolBase->RadioProtocolEmpty, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RadioProtocol_WMN_EP1_TK/
Updating base class RadioProtocolBase->RadioProtocolEmpty, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RadioProtocolEN/
Updating base class RadioProtocolBase->RadioProtocolEmpty, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RadioProtocolRU/
Updating base class RadioProtocolBase->RadioProtocolEmpty, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/
Updating base class RadioProtocolBase->RadioProtocolEmpty, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RadioProtocol_BAF/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class Strategic->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Bomb/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ReammoBox->House, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RUBasicAmmunitionBox/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroP/EventHandlers/
Updating base class AnimationSources->AnimationSources, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/AnimationSources/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/EventHandlers/
Updating base class BuiltItems->Generator_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Generator_DZ/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_1300Rnd_762x51_M60/
Updating base class 100Rnd_762x51_M240->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_250Rnd_762x51/
Updating base class 6Rnd_Grenade_Camel->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_12Rnd_Grenade_Camel/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/3Rnd_GyroGrenade/
Updating base class DropWeapon->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutWeapon/
Updating base class DropMagazine->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutMagazine/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
 0:24:30 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
 0:24:31 Connected to Steam servers
 0:25:57 Server error: Player without identity clarkycal (id 1057223385)
 0:26:05 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:26:08 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:26:08 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:08 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:15 "PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 0:26:15 "MPframework inited"
 0:26:15 "dayz_preloadFinished reset"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - Waiting for BIS_fnc_init..."
 0:26:21 "Epoch detected"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - BIS_fnc_init done - AntiHack STARTING...!"
 0:26:21 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found
 0:26:21 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found
 0:26:21 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found
 0:26:21 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - iproductVersion: 31-Dec-2016 01-27-11-v1437 | Server productVersion: ["ArmA 2 OA","ArmA2OA",163,131129] | worldName: Chernarus | dayz_instance: 11 | missionName: DayZ_Epoch_11"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_RandomGen: {
_abc = ['z','y','x','w','v','u','t','s','r','q','p','o','n','m','l','k','j','i','h','g','f','e','d','c','b','a'];
_gen = _abc select (random ((count _abc)-1));
_arr = ['T','e','2','i','0','I','w','h','5','u','1','2','K','b','D','w','X','J','a','u','Z','5','3','p','9','Z','0','B','G','y'];
for '_i' from 0 to (8+(round(random 3))) do {_gen = _gen + str(round(random 9)) + (_arr select (random ((count _arr)-1)));};
_gen
}"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _simple: d7e3e4p5e2i7p196e1Z1i55"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _dialogIds: k1Z4K805b453e6Z2G1B396u99"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _badtxts: f9b3e1e606Z1I2Z3K8J"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar1: u6Z7a9D2w1b72993Z6J4i"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar2: s1u0i7G5B75407h3J1i"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar0: i3w5K706J8h5J3b0Z7172"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar3: y8w80438h1B8K6I5Z1b3h8w"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar4: o8X6J4G5u904p0D252J"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar5: g2G1B0G109Z729010711u4K3w"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar6: j3e1J3I323e8h4G7Z9G"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar8: o5w1312607w638i0Z6D4G"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar9: s137D2J3w2Z758Z1X8K55"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar11: g2w3G353i0e551K712G7u"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar12: b8263839T9I6w802G6B551G0B"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar13: a154p7Z0B213G5K4D5Z2h"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar19: d7w8w1u2h5B2X22405132"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar20: n6h4G2B8i1J638b703a49"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar27: c8b5Z8K3b4y72621u9G"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar26: t12459a1X9G4Z8X3J635w8093"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar25: f2a2a2T7B5w3u7D4B0I22206B"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar31: p3Z9b058y0h3Z598a2e3T5u8B"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar33: b391w238Z6X4u3D8u3D61"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar34: s5T8Z0222631D1p2y5w626D"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar35: j5u4y4J5y2p33121h5e5T"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar36: u7G9J8w3Z9B7D5u6D4i757u"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar371237: y7a7K252905327b2Z4u91"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar38: l9965258D3e221w9G902Z80"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar39: s5p132239558w5Z8u654e8b"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _clickOnMapTimer: w625w317b699T408h5h8J"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _clickOnMapCaught: o350u4D4a5G630X110w"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_handlerandvar10: v11119a500K2w3Z5w4e5Z7G6h"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _remark: e594u6B35424522100Z49"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _AHpos: h100p3B3B1p42753w7a"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _loadedcheckpos: j9u5e5p6b6I0J5Z1u5Z83"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _loadedchecktime: h552p3I2i2b455B9D4p4539"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _MenuChecksRunningx: l7e203b8Z336Z1h6Z6y4J"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _oneachframe: g80828Z7a1u1e523Z326D"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _anotherloop: t2T7w107u6i5a7w2h4u"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _clientoncetwo: e391b503G5X5B6b4G4w0a"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _lastUnlock: b637J5u8u7X7i2a8K424y"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _AdminReqCheck: i4D5u3i8p8w5i3h0Z8G433i"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupeCheckVar: r418p5i3b89718I7I4G4G"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _antiantihack1_rndvar: k6035817h5X55328u5I"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _antiantihack2_rndvar: k7a3K5I3b853a692u4h"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupePVResVar: p4w71592a8K2Z2p293K9b"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupePVCheckVar: PVAHR_0_z1b8Z1X1G3Z950B4w7K3Z6Z"
 0:26:21 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar3712371210: PVAHR_0_b2Z1b4X201u453i3u4a7p1G"
 0:26:22 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack LOADED!"
 0:26:22 "infiSTAR.de - CREATING AdminMenu"
 0:26:22 "infiSTAR.de - AdminMenu LOADED!"
 0:26:22 "infiSTAR.de - ADDING PublicVariableEventHandlers"
 0:26:22 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack FULLY LOADED"
 0:26:22 BIKE: loading version 2.8.2 ...
 0:26:22 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...
 0:26:22 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 0:26:26 "HIVE: Starting"
 0:26:26 ["TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,13,26],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2017,1,1,13,26]]
 0:26:26 "HIVE: Request sent"
 0:26:27 "HIVE: Streamed 290 objects"
 0:26:29 "z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
 0:26:29 "SERVER FPS: 32  PLAYERS: 1"
 0:26:37 "infiSTAR.de - Player-Log: clarkycal(76561198166936748) - 0h 00min | ******ADMIN******"
 0:26:45 "HIVE: BENCHMARK - Server_monitor.sqf finished streaming 290 objects in 18.499 seconds (unscheduled)"
 0:26:45 "Total Number of spawn locations 6"
 0:26:45 "[DZAI] Initializing DZAI version 2.2.1 Release Build 20141208 using base path z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI."
 0:26:45 "[DZAI] Reading DZAI configuration file."
 0:26:45 "[DZAI] DZAI configuration file loaded."
 0:26:45 "[DZAI] Compiling DZAI functions."
 0:26:45 "[DZAI] DZAI functions compiled."
 0:26:45 "[DZAI] Epoch classnames loaded."
 0:26:45 "[DZAI] DZAI settings: Debug Level: 0. DebugMarkers: false. WorldName: chernarus. ModName: epoch (Ver: dayz epoch 1.0.6). DZAI_dynamicWeaponList: true. VerifyTables: true."
 0:26:45 "[DZAI] AI spawn settings: Static: true. Dynamic: true. Random: false. Air: false. Land: false."
 0:26:45 "[DZAI] AI settings: DZAI_findKiller: true. DZAI_useHealthSystem: true. DZAI_weaponNoise: false. DZAI_zombieEnemy: false."
 0:26:45 "[DZAI] DZAI loading completed in 0.628006 seconds."
 0:26:46 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: ["76561198166936748","clarkycal"]"
 0:26:46 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: ["","__SERVER__"]"
 0:26:46 ["z\addons\dayz_server\system\scheduler\sched_sync.sqf","TIME SYNC: Local Time set to:",[2012,8,2,13,26],"Fullmoon:",true,"Date given by HiveExt.dll:",[2017,1,1,13,26]]
 0:26:46 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING Vehicle SCRIPT"
 0:26:46 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
 0:26:53 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:26:53 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:27:37 "INFO - Player: PID#3(clarkycal)(UID:76561198166936748/CID:17) Status: LOGGING IN"
 0:27:37 "INFO - Player: PID#3(clarkycal)(UID:76561198166936748/CID:17) Status: LOGGING IN"
 0:27:37 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting crash site spawner. Frequency: 25±20 min. Spawn chance: 0.75"
 0:27:38 "INFO - Player: PID#3(clarkycal)(UID:76561198166936748/CID:17) Status: LOGGING IN"
 0:27:39 "INFO - Player: PID#3(clarkycal)(UID:76561198166936748/CID:17) Status: LOGIN PUBLISHING, Location Stary Sobor [63:75]"
 0:27:39 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning crash site (CrashSite_UN) at [7939.58,5264.8,0] with 6 items."
 0:27:39 "Spawning an infected camp (Camp3_Small) at [4927.6,12724.4,0]"
 0:27:40 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net1) at [5469.93,10501.9,0] with 4 items."
 0:27:41 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net1) at [4071.45,8319.57,0] with 4 items."
 0:27:42 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\customsettings.sqf not found
 0:27:42 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
 0:27:42 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
 0:27:42 "WAI: Initialising missions"
 0:27:43 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1234,B 1-1-B:1 (clarkycal) REMOTE,"76561198166936748"]"
 0:27:43 "infiSTAR.de ******ADMIN-LOGIN******: clarkycal(76561198166936748)"
 0:27:43 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1234,B 1-1-B:1 (clarkycal) REMOTE,"76561198166936748"]"
 0:27:43 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net1) at [5841.14,7714.64,0] with 5 items."
 0:27:44 "INFO - Player: clarkycal(UID:76561198166936748/CID:17) Status: CLIENT LOADED & PLAYING"
 0:27:44 "infiSTAR.de Log: clarkycal(76561198166936748) -    Entered SafeZone @063075"
 0:27:45 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net3) at [6770.65,3667.64,0] with 10 items."
 0:27:46 Cannot create non-ai vehicle as_Land_Lamp_Small_EP1,
 0:27:47 "INFO: Chosen waterholes to be infectious - ["WillowLake","Kopyto","Gvozdno","PobedaDam","BlackLake","Topolka","Polana","NorthTopolka","Prud","NorthNadezdinho","Novy"]"
 0:27:47 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net1) at [9807.78,13083.5,0] with 4 items."
 0:27:48 No owner
 0:27:48 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Land_Misc_Cargo2A,
 0:27:49 "[DZAI] Verified 153 unique classnames in 8.416 seconds."
 0:27:50 "Spawning an infected camp (Camp1_Small) at [5071.52,14326.9,0]"
 0:27:50 "Chernarus spawn areas loaded."
 0:27:50 "DEBUG: Spawning a care package (Misc_cargo_cont_net2) at [12376.2,7088.05,0] with 7 items."
 0:27:51 ca\structures\ruins\glass_cullet_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:27:51 ca\structures\ruins\glass_cullet_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:27:52 ca\structures\ruins\glass_cullet_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:27:52 ca\structures\ruins\glass_cullet_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:27:52 "Chernarus static spawn configuration loaded."
 0:27:53 ca\misc\pallets_column.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:27:53 ca\structures\ruins\glass_cullet_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:27:53 ca\structures\ruins\glass_cullet_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:27:54 ca\structures\ruins\glass_cullet_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:27:54 ca\structures\ruins\glass_cullet_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:27:54 "Spawning an infected camp (Camp1_Small) at [9333.27,2918.78,0]"
 0:27:57 MuzzleFlashROT - unknown animation source ammoRandom
 0:28:04 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"
 0:28:04 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 500"
 0:28:10 No owner
 0:28:18 No owner
 0:28:18 No owner
 0:28:39 [DZMS]: Starting DayZ Mission System.
 0:28:39 [DZMS]: DZAI Found! Using DZAI's Relations!
 0:28:39 [DZMS]: WickedAI Found! Using WickedAI's Relations!
 0:28:39 [DZMS]: Multiple Relations Detected! Unwanted AI Behaviour May Occur!
 0:28:39 [DZMS]: If Issues Arise, Decide on a Single AI System! (DayZAI, SargeAI, or WickedAI)
 0:28:39 [DZMS]: Currently Running Version: 1.1FIN
 0:28:39 [DZMS]: Mission and Extended Configuration Loaded!
 0:28:39 [DZMS]: chernarus Detected. Map Specific Settings Adjusted!
 0:28:39 [DZMS]: DayZ Epoch Detected! Some Scripts Adjusted!
 0:28:40 [DZMS]: Loading ExecVM Functions.
 0:28:40 [DZMS]: Loading Compiled Functions.
 0:28:40 [DZMS]: Loading All Other Functions.
 0:28:40 [DZMS]: Mission Functions Script Loaded!
 0:28:40 [DZMS]: Mission Marker Loop for JIPs Starting!
 0:28:40 [DZMS]: Minor Mission Clock Starting!
 0:28:40 [DZMS]: Major Mission Clock Starting!
 0:30:59 "WAI: [Mission:[Bandit] Sniper Extraction]: Starting... [11045.6,4959.9,0]"
 0:30:59 No owner
 0:30:59 Error in expression <n {
for "_i" from 1 to _mags do {
_unit addMagazine _magazine;
};
_unit addweapo>
 0:30:59   Error position: <addMagazine _magazine;
};
_unit addweapo>
 0:30:59   Error addmagazine: Type Bool, expected Array,String
 0:30:59 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_group.sqf, line 141
 0:31:18 [DZMS]: Running Minor Mission SM4.
 0:31:20 Cannot create non-ai vehicle UH60Wreck_DZ,
 0:31:20 No speaker given for Stanislav Zemanek
 0:31:21 No speaker given for Taras Hujer
 0:31:21 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 3 units in mission.
 0:31:22 No speaker given for Ivan Zemanek
 0:31:22 No owner
 0:31:22 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 6 units in mission.
 0:31:24 No speaker given for Lev Brazda
 0:31:24 No owner
 0:31:24 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 9 units in mission.
 0:31:25 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) Waiting for 9/9 Units or Less to be Alive and a Player to be Near the Objective.
 0:31:37 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [5,B 1-1-B:1 (clarkycal) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (clarkycal) REMOTE]"
 0:31:37 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [5,B 1-1-B:1 (clarkycal) REMOTE,B 1-1-B:1 (clarkycal) REMOTE]"
 0:31:37 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-B:1 (clarkycal) REMOTE   clarkycal AdminHeal clarkycal"

You have an error: 

I would say possible that your weapon variables contain a gun that doesn't use ammo, for instance, the new broken mosin takes no ammo so will return a false statement (boolean) "mosin_br_dz"

Check your variables in your config.sqf: ai_wep_sniper, ai_wep_machine, ai_wep_assault

*edit* I have just checked all the guns in the above variables and they do all correctly spawn ammo for them, have you edited any of the weapon variables?

2 hours ago, salival said:

You have an error: 

I would say possible that your weapon variables contain a gun that doesn't use ammo, for instance, the new broken mosin takes no ammo so will return a false statement (boolean) "mosin_br_dz"

Check your variables in your config.sqf: ai_wep_sniper, ai_wep_machine, ai_wep_assault

*edit* I have just checked all the guns in the above variables and they do all correctly spawn ammo for them, have you edited any of the weapon variables?

Haven't changed a thing, clean install of WAI.

Edit: I shall reinstall it and report back, is there a recommended version for 1.0.6?

On 01/01/2017 at 3:55 AM, salival said:

The github link you listed should be perfect.

On 01/01/2017 at 1:28 AM, clarkycal said:

Haven't changed a thing, clean install of WAI.

Edit: I shall reinstall it and report back, is there a recommended version for 1.0.6?

Reinstall worked, weird how it didn't work the 1st time..

Hi all. Does anyone have some cool missions that are specific to Napf? I tried a couple different ones, but didn't seem to like it and stop spawning missions after the initial ones. I am not a script-er, so any help would be awesome.

Boy Am I just having issues all of a sudden. I am now getting this error and I have changed nothing. Any ideas?

5:36:49 Error in expression < getVariable["actionSet", false];

if (!_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
 5:36:49   Error position: <_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
 5:36:49   Error Undefined variable in expression: _actionset
 5:36:49 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\object_BackpackAction.sqf, line 13

6 hours ago, DAKA said:

Boy Am I just having issues all of a sudden. I am now getting this error and I have changed nothing. Any ideas?

5:36:49 Error in expression < getVariable["actionSet", false];

if (!_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
 5:36:49   Error position: <_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
 5:36:49   Error Undefined variable in expression: _actionset
 5:36:49 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\object_BackpackAction.sqf, line 13

I don't think that's related to WAI. You used to get that from ESSv2 in 1.0.5.1