[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

I am having a problem with mission glitching and not clearing.  I have the clear percentage set to 70 or 75% of AI killed before it will clear.  However sometimes with all AI killed the mission will not clear.  I have used infistar map icons and I do not see any other AI's around the mission.  I have also checked the error report and don't see anything.  I am not having this problem with DZMS.  I am wondering if maybe the roaming AI (DZAI) which sometimes attacks the Mission AI could be causing this.  Meaning the percent of AI killed before the mission clears, if DZAI kills some does that count towards the percent of AI killed or does that percent only count to what real players kill?

The last one happened with less then 1 hour server uptime.

Thanks for any help on this

Oh well ... anyways so i added the overwatch weapons to my WAI config file (see below) and have been clearing out weapons as the errors pop up but i keep getting one in particular even after i removed it

Error: Creating weapon FHQ_XM2010_SD_BASE with scope=private

config file:

[spoiler]        ai_wep_assault                = ["M16A4_ACG","Sa58V_RCO_EP1","SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT","M8_sharpshooter","M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","SCAR_L_STD_HOLO","M4A3_CCO_EP1","M4A3_CCO_EP1","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","M16A4","m8_carbine","BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo","Sa58V_CCO_EP1","RH_acr","RH_acraim","RH_acreotech","RH_acracog","RH_acrgl","RH_acrglaim","RH_acrgleotech","RH_acrglacog","RH_acrb","RH_acrbaim","RH_acrbacog","RH_acrbgl","RH_acrbglaim","RH_acrbgleotech","RH_acrbglacog","FHQ_ACR_BASE","FHQ_ACR_GL_BASE","FHQ_ACR_SD_BASE","FHQ_ACR_GL_SD_BASE","FHQ_ACR_BASE_L","FHQ_ACR_BASE_F","FHQ_ACR_SD_BASE_L","FHQ_ACR_SD_BASE_F","FHQ_ACR_GL_BASE_L","FHQ_ACR_GL_BASE_F","FHQ_ACR_GL_SD_BASE_L","FHQ_ACR_GL_SD_BASE_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_IRN","FHQ_ACR_TAN_IRN_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_IRN_GL","FHQ_ACR_TAN_IRN_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_CCO","FHQ_ACR_TAN_CCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_CCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_TAN_CCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_RCO","FHQ_ACR_TAN_RCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_RCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_TAN_RCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HWS","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HWS_GL","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HWS_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HWS_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_G33","FHQ_ACR_TAN_G33_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_G33_GL","FHQ_ACR_TAN_G33_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HAMR","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HAMR_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HAMR_GL","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HAMR_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_IRN","FHQ_ACR_SNW_IRN_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_IRN_GL","FHQ_ACR_SNW_IRN_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_CCO","FHQ_ACR_SNW_CCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_CCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_SNW_CCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_RCO","FHQ_ACR_SNW_RCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_RCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_SNW_RCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HWS","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HWS_GL","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HWS_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HWS_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_G33","FHQ_ACR_SNW_G33_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_G33_GL","FHQ_ACR_SNW_G33_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HAMR","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HAMR_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HAMR_GL","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HAMR_GL_SD","vil_SKS","RH_m14","RH_m14aim","M16A4_GL","M16A4_ACG_GL","RH_ctar21","RH_ctar21glacog","RH_ctar21m","RH_ctar21mgl","RH_star21","vil_G3a3","vil_G3a2","vil_G3a4","vil_G3a4b","vil_G3an","vil_G3anb","vil_G3ZF","vil_G3zfb","vil_G3SG1","vil_G3sg1b","vil_G3TGS","vil_G3TGSb","vil_AG3","vil_AG3EOT","vil_Fal","vil_Fal_Para","vil_sg540","vil_sg542","vil_sg542f","vil_Insas","vil_Insas_lmg","vil_M4_EOT","vil_HK33","vil_Galil","vil_Galil_arm","SCAR_L_Base","SCAR_L_CQC","SCAR_L_CQC_Holo","SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT","SCAR_L_STD_EGLM_RCO","SCAR_L_CQC_EGLM_Holo","SCAR_L_STD_HOLO","SCAR_L_CQC_CCO_SD","SCAR_H_CQC_CCO","SCAR_H_CQC_CCO_SD","SCAR_H_STD_EGLM_Spect","SCAR_H_STD_TWS_SD","vil_AKM_BASE","vil_AK47_BASE","vil_AKS_47","vil_AK_47_49","vil_AK_47","vil_AKMSB","vil_AKM","vil_AKM_GL","vil_AKMS","vil_AKMS_GP25","vil_AK_47_m1","vil_AK_nato_m1","vil_M70","vil_M70B","vil_M64","vil_ASH82","vil_AMD","vil_AMD63","vil_PMI","vil_PMIS","vil_MPi","vil_AK_nato_m80","vil_AK_74m_k","vil_AK_74m_EOT","vil_AK_74m_EOT_Alfa","vil_AK_74m_EOT_FSB","vil_AK_74m_EOT_FSB_45","vil_AK_74m_EOT_FSB_60","vil_AK_74m_c","vil_AK_74m_p29","vil_AK_74m_gp_29","vil_AK_74m_gp","vil_type88_1","vil_PMI74S","vil_Rak74sgl","vil_Abakan","vil_Abakan_gp","vil_Abakan_P29","vil_ak12","vil_ak12_ap","vil_ak12_gp","vil_AEK1","vil_AEK2","vil_AEK_GL","vil_AeK_3","vil_AeK_23","vil_AeK_3_K","vil_G36KVA4","vil_G36KA4","vil_G36E","vil_G36a2","vil_AG36","vil_AG36A2","vil_AG36KV","vil_AG36KA4","vil_G36VA4","vil_G36VA4Eot","vil_G36KVZ","vil_G36KSK","vil_G36KSKdes","vil_G36KSKdesES","vil_G36CC","vil_G36KSKES","vil_G36KES","vil_G36KV3","vil_G36KV3Des","RH_hk416","RH_hk416s","RH_hk416saim","RH_hk416seotech","RH_hk416sacog","RH_hk416sd","RH_hk416sdaim","RH_hk416sdeotech","RH_hk416aim","RH_hk416eotech","RH_hk416acog","RH_hk416gl","RH_hk416glaim","RH_hk416gleotech","RH_hk416glacog","RH_hk416sgl","RH_hk416sglaim","RH_hk416sgleotech","RH_hk416sglacog","RH_hk416sdgl","RH_hk416sdglaim","RH_hk416sdgleotech","vil_HK416_Aim","vil_HK416_IS","vil_HK416_EOT","vil_HK416_GL","VIL_HK416_EDR","RH_hk417","RH_hk417aim","RH_hk417eotech","RH_hk417acog","RH_hk417sp","RH_hk417s","RH_hk417saim","RH_hk417seotech","RH_hk417sacog","RH_hk417sd","RH_hk417sdaim","RH_hk417sdeotech","RH_hk417sdacog","RH_hk417sdsp","RH_hk417sgl","RH_hk417sglaim","RH_hk417sgleotech","RH_hk417sglacog","RH_mas","RH_masaim","RH_maseotech","RH_masacog","RH_massd","RH_massdaim","RH_massdeotech","RH_massdacog","RH_masb","RH_masbaim","RH_masbeotech","RH_masbacog","RH_masbsd","RH_masbsdaim","RH_masbsdeotech","RH_masbsdacog","RH_vz61","RH_tec9","RH_muzi","vil_9a91","vil_9a91_c","vil_9a91_csd","vil_MP5_EOTech","vil_MP5SD_EOTech","vil_uzi_c","vil_uzi","vil_uzi_SD","vil_uzimini","vil_uzimini_SD"];    // Assault
        ai_wep_machine                = ["RPK_74","MK_48_DZ","M249_EP1_DZ","Pecheneg_DZ","M240_DZ","USSOF_Mk_48","vil_PKP","vil_PKP_EOT","vil_PK","vil_zastava_m84","vil_PKM_N","vil_PKM","vil_RPK","vil_RPK75_Romania","vil_RPK75_M72","vil_RPD","vil_RPK74","vil_RPK74M_P29","vil_RPK74M","vil_RPK74M_N","skavil_M60","skavil_M60e3","vil_Mg3","vil_M249_Para","vil_Minimi","vil_FnMag","vil_M240_B","vil_MG4","vil_MG4E"];    // Light machine guns
        ai_wep_sniper                = ["M14_EP1","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD","M110_NVG_EP1","SVD_CAMO","VSS_Vintorez","DMR_DZ","M40A3","FHQ_XM2010_DESERT","FHQ_XM2010_SD_DESERT","FHQ_XM2010_NV_DESERT","FHQ_XM2010_WDL_CAMO","RH_m21","RH_sc2","RH_sc2acog","RH_sc2aim","RH_sc2eot","RH_sc2shd","RH_sc2sp","RH_m1s","RH_m1sacog","RH_m1saim","RH_m1seot","RH_m1sshd","RH_m1ssp","RH_m1st","RH_m1stacog","RH_m1staim","RH_m1steot","RH_m1stshd","RH_m1stsp","FHQ_RSASS_BASE","FHQ_RSASS_SD_BASE","FHQ_RSASS_TAN","vil_SV_98","vil_SVD_63","vil_SVD_N","vil_SVD_P21","vil_SVDK","vil_SV_98_69","vil_SV_98_SD","vil_SR25","vil_M110","vil_HK417s","vil_SR25SD","vil_M110sd","vil_M21","vil_M21G","vil_M24b","vil_M14","vil_M14G","vil_M76","vil_M91","FHQ_XM2010_NV_SD_DESERT","m107_DZ","BAF_AS50_scoped","as50_DZ","USSR_cheytacM200","USSR_cheytacM200_sd"];    // Sniper rifles
        ai_wep_random                = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine];    // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle
        ai_wep_launchers_AT            = ["M136","RPG18","JAVELIN","MAAWS","RPG7V"];
        ai_wep_launchers_AA            = ["Strela","Igla","STINGER","MAAWS","RPG7V"];[/spoiler]

2015-09-09_00003.jpg

Oh well ... anyways so i added the overwatch weapons to my WAI config file (see below) and have been clearing out weapons as the errors pop up but i keep getting one in particular even after i removed it

Error: Creating weapon FHQ_XM2010_SD_BASE with scope=private

config file:

[spoiler]        ai_wep_assault                = ["M16A4_ACG","Sa58V_RCO_EP1","SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT","M8_sharpshooter","M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","SCAR_L_STD_HOLO","M4A3_CCO_EP1","M4A3_CCO_EP1","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","M16A4","m8_carbine","BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo","Sa58V_CCO_EP1","RH_acr","RH_acraim","RH_acreotech","RH_acracog","RH_acrgl","RH_acrglaim","RH_acrgleotech","RH_acrglacog","RH_acrb","RH_acrbaim","RH_acrbacog","RH_acrbgl","RH_acrbglaim","RH_acrbgleotech","RH_acrbglacog","FHQ_ACR_BASE","FHQ_ACR_GL_BASE","FHQ_ACR_SD_BASE","FHQ_ACR_GL_SD_BASE","FHQ_ACR_BASE_L","FHQ_ACR_BASE_F","FHQ_ACR_SD_BASE_L","FHQ_ACR_SD_BASE_F","FHQ_ACR_GL_BASE_L","FHQ_ACR_GL_BASE_F","FHQ_ACR_GL_SD_BASE_L","FHQ_ACR_GL_SD_BASE_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_IRN","FHQ_ACR_TAN_IRN_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_IRN_GL","FHQ_ACR_TAN_IRN_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_CCO","FHQ_ACR_TAN_CCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_CCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_TAN_CCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_RCO","FHQ_ACR_TAN_RCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_RCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_TAN_RCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HWS","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HWS_GL","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HWS_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HWS_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_G33","FHQ_ACR_TAN_G33_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_G33_GL","FHQ_ACR_TAN_G33_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HAMR","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HAMR_SD","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HAMR_GL","FHQ_ACR_TAN_HAMR_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_IRN","FHQ_ACR_SNW_IRN_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_IRN_GL","FHQ_ACR_SNW_IRN_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_CCO","FHQ_ACR_SNW_CCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_CCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_SNW_CCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_RCO","FHQ_ACR_SNW_RCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_RCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_SNW_RCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HWS","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HWS_GL","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HWS_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HWS_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_G33","FHQ_ACR_SNW_G33_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_G33_GL","FHQ_ACR_SNW_G33_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HAMR","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HAMR_SD","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HAMR_GL","FHQ_ACR_SNW_HAMR_GL_SD","vil_SKS","RH_m14","RH_m14aim","M16A4_GL","M16A4_ACG_GL","RH_ctar21","RH_ctar21glacog","RH_ctar21m","RH_ctar21mgl","RH_star21","vil_G3a3","vil_G3a2","vil_G3a4","vil_G3a4b","vil_G3an","vil_G3anb","vil_G3ZF","vil_G3zfb","vil_G3SG1","vil_G3sg1b","vil_G3TGS","vil_G3TGSb","vil_AG3","vil_AG3EOT","vil_Fal","vil_Fal_Para","vil_sg540","vil_sg542","vil_sg542f","vil_Insas","vil_Insas_lmg","vil_M4_EOT","vil_HK33","vil_Galil","vil_Galil_arm","SCAR_L_Base","SCAR_L_CQC","SCAR_L_CQC_Holo","SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT","SCAR_L_STD_EGLM_RCO","SCAR_L_CQC_EGLM_Holo","SCAR_L_STD_HOLO","SCAR_L_CQC_CCO_SD","SCAR_H_CQC_CCO","SCAR_H_CQC_CCO_SD","SCAR_H_STD_EGLM_Spect","SCAR_H_STD_TWS_SD","vil_AKM_BASE","vil_AK47_BASE","vil_AKS_47","vil_AK_47_49","vil_AK_47","vil_AKMSB","vil_AKM","vil_AKM_GL","vil_AKMS","vil_AKMS_GP25","vil_AK_47_m1","vil_AK_nato_m1","vil_M70","vil_M70B","vil_M64","vil_ASH82","vil_AMD","vil_AMD63","vil_PMI","vil_PMIS","vil_MPi","vil_AK_nato_m80","vil_AK_74m_k","vil_AK_74m_EOT","vil_AK_74m_EOT_Alfa","vil_AK_74m_EOT_FSB","vil_AK_74m_EOT_FSB_45","vil_AK_74m_EOT_FSB_60","vil_AK_74m_c","vil_AK_74m_p29","vil_AK_74m_gp_29","vil_AK_74m_gp","vil_type88_1","vil_PMI74S","vil_Rak74sgl","vil_Abakan","vil_Abakan_gp","vil_Abakan_P29","vil_ak12","vil_ak12_ap","vil_ak12_gp","vil_AEK1","vil_AEK2","vil_AEK_GL","vil_AeK_3","vil_AeK_23","vil_AeK_3_K","vil_G36KVA4","vil_G36KA4","vil_G36E","vil_G36a2","vil_AG36","vil_AG36A2","vil_AG36KV","vil_AG36KA4","vil_G36VA4","vil_G36VA4Eot","vil_G36KVZ","vil_G36KSK","vil_G36KSKdes","vil_G36KSKdesES","vil_G36CC","vil_G36KSKES","vil_G36KES","vil_G36KV3","vil_G36KV3Des","RH_hk416","RH_hk416s","RH_hk416saim","RH_hk416seotech","RH_hk416sacog","RH_hk416sd","RH_hk416sdaim","RH_hk416sdeotech","RH_hk416aim","RH_hk416eotech","RH_hk416acog","RH_hk416gl","RH_hk416glaim","RH_hk416gleotech","RH_hk416glacog","RH_hk416sgl","RH_hk416sglaim","RH_hk416sgleotech","RH_hk416sglacog","RH_hk416sdgl","RH_hk416sdglaim","RH_hk416sdgleotech","vil_HK416_Aim","vil_HK416_IS","vil_HK416_EOT","vil_HK416_GL","VIL_HK416_EDR","RH_hk417","RH_hk417aim","RH_hk417eotech","RH_hk417acog","RH_hk417sp","RH_hk417s","RH_hk417saim","RH_hk417seotech","RH_hk417sacog","RH_hk417sd","RH_hk417sdaim","RH_hk417sdeotech","RH_hk417sdacog","RH_hk417sdsp","RH_hk417sgl","RH_hk417sglaim","RH_hk417sgleotech","RH_hk417sglacog","RH_mas","RH_masaim","RH_maseotech","RH_masacog","RH_massd","RH_massdaim","RH_massdeotech","RH_massdacog","RH_masb","RH_masbaim","RH_masbeotech","RH_masbacog","RH_masbsd","RH_masbsdaim","RH_masbsdeotech","RH_masbsdacog","RH_vz61","RH_tec9","RH_muzi","vil_9a91","vil_9a91_c","vil_9a91_csd","vil_MP5_EOTech","vil_MP5SD_EOTech","vil_uzi_c","vil_uzi","vil_uzi_SD","vil_uzimini","vil_uzimini_SD"];    // Assault
        ai_wep_machine                = ["RPK_74","MK_48_DZ","M249_EP1_DZ","Pecheneg_DZ","M240_DZ","USSOF_Mk_48","vil_PKP","vil_PKP_EOT","vil_PK","vil_zastava_m84","vil_PKM_N","vil_PKM","vil_RPK","vil_RPK75_Romania","vil_RPK75_M72","vil_RPD","vil_RPK74","vil_RPK74M_P29","vil_RPK74M","vil_RPK74M_N","skavil_M60","skavil_M60e3","vil_Mg3","vil_M249_Para","vil_Minimi","vil_FnMag","vil_M240_B","vil_MG4","vil_MG4E"];    // Light machine guns
        ai_wep_sniper                = ["M14_EP1","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD","M110_NVG_EP1","SVD_CAMO","VSS_Vintorez","DMR_DZ","M40A3","FHQ_XM2010_DESERT","FHQ_XM2010_SD_DESERT","FHQ_XM2010_NV_DESERT","FHQ_XM2010_WDL_CAMO","RH_m21","RH_sc2","RH_sc2acog","RH_sc2aim","RH_sc2eot","RH_sc2shd","RH_sc2sp","RH_m1s","RH_m1sacog","RH_m1saim","RH_m1seot","RH_m1sshd","RH_m1ssp","RH_m1st","RH_m1stacog","RH_m1staim","RH_m1steot","RH_m1stshd","RH_m1stsp","FHQ_RSASS_BASE","FHQ_RSASS_SD_BASE","FHQ_RSASS_TAN","vil_SV_98","vil_SVD_63","vil_SVD_N","vil_SVD_P21","vil_SVDK","vil_SV_98_69","vil_SV_98_SD","vil_SR25","vil_M110","vil_HK417s","vil_SR25SD","vil_M110sd","vil_M21","vil_M21G","vil_M24b","vil_M14","vil_M14G","vil_M76","vil_M91","FHQ_XM2010_NV_SD_DESERT","m107_DZ","BAF_AS50_scoped","as50_DZ","USSR_cheytacM200","USSR_cheytacM200_sd"];    // Sniper rifles
        ai_wep_random                = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine];    // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle
        ai_wep_launchers_AT            = ["M136","RPG18","JAVELIN","MAAWS","RPG7V"];
        ai_wep_launchers_AA            = ["Strela","Igla","STINGER","MAAWS","RPG7V"];[/spoiler]

2015-09-09_00003.jpg

Further to this I think it might be one of the many other mods that I am using as it has started popping up almost as soon as I start and join the server - so where can i find the weapons tables as i think its being pulled from there now.

Awesome work on WAI btw - its cool watching some of the random stuff go down when you are running three different AI systems - a Hero sniper extraction spawned outside my base at Novy Lug and then two DZAI helo patrol's arrived and all hell broke loose, in the middle of the fight a DZAI ground patrol arrived in a Pickup_PK_GUE ... it was awesome ... M2's and M134's trading shots ... tracers flying all over the place ... thankfully they were all busy to notice me watching them ... unfortunately the hero AI didn't win.

Further to this I think it might be one of the many other mods that I am using as it has started popping up almost as soon as I start and join the server - so where can i find the weapons tables as i think its being pulled from there now.

Awesome work on WAI btw - its cool watching some of the random stuff go down when you are running three different AI systems - a Hero sniper extraction spawned outside my base at Novy Lug and then two DZAI helo patrol's arrived and all hell broke loose, in the middle of the fight a DZAI ground patrol arrived in a Pickup_PK_GUE ... it was awesome ... M2's and M134's trading shots ... tracers flying all over the place ... thankfully they were all busy to notice me watching them ... unfortunately the hero AI didn't win.

You need to remove all the weapons with "Base" in their name. They always gave me errors so I removed them and no more issues.

@Havoc302

Check your server FPS, if it drops below 5 the missions stop spawning

Error with latest beta version :

17:07:01 Error in expression <tion = wai_mission_data select _mission select 3;
};

{
_x setVariable ["Aggress>
17:07:01   Error position: <select 3;
};

{
_x setVariable ["Aggress>
17:07:01   Error select: Type Number, expected Array,Config entry
17:07:01 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\hero_behaviour.sqf, line 14

yes, we did make them lazy-friendly in this update.

Hey was this ever resolved? I'm having trouble with it and missions aren't clearing properly, missions stop coming up half way through the restart period.

Edited by Havoc302

Hey was this ever resolved? I'm having trouble with it and missions aren't clearing properly, missions stop coming up half way through the restart period.

The only way I got rid of it completely was to combine the old WAI 0,17 with this new WAI. I had to remove all the references to friendly ai behavior, I also had to remove the find_suitable_ammo because if you give them a gun that calls to that it will error out also ("20Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_G36","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD"). It will take someone smarter than me to fix this with all the functionality still in place.

For now I run this version, no errors, always clears but they are not friendly to anything.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vrn246xfsqflsl6/Redone+WAI.zip

Edited by Phail

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I Have same problem.. In config:

ai_friendly_behaviour		= false;

Help please 

For some reason Bandit AI missions wont attack players on the server. The hero missions will attack players but the bandits wont. I tried changing my humanity, changing skins, but nothing worked, the bandit AI just won't attack players. Anyone know why?

Sometimes after a restart the WAI missions wont start.
Instead I get this spammed constantly in the .rpt

Error Undefined variable in expression: dzmsunitsmajornear
Error in expression <waitUntil {DZMSUnitsMajorNear};>

Any tips?

My experience with the

No Mission at All or Mission quit spawning half way thru a restart

If no errors in the log, I found it to be a broken mission. 

To find which file.  I used a test server.  I set [wai_hero/bandit_missions] 2 missions to a 50% spawn chance (CONFIG.sqf) and changed the others to 0%.  Started the server and if the Missions spawned [wai_mission_timer   = [40,70]; save time waiting], I moved on to the next set of missions.  If they didn't spawn, I changed 1 of 2 mission to 100% until I found which one was broken.  If your unable to fix the mission, set it to a 0% chance of spawn and add points to the other missions.

No Loot In Crate

I have my AI kill percentage at 30%.   

That's my experience and sorry if not clear enough.  I'm sure there are better ways, but this is the method I used.

I have created close to 20 missions for the server below.  so if curious try them out.

Edited by Gooober

The only way I got rid of it completely was to combine the old WAI 0,17 with this new WAI. I had to remove all the references to friendly ai behavior, I also had to remove the find_suitable_ammo because if you give them a gun that calls to that it will error out also ("20Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_G36","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD"). It will take someone smarter than me to fix this with all the functionality still in place.

For now I run this version, no errors, always clears but they are not friendly to anything.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vrn246xfsqflsl6/Redone+WAI.zip

Thank you!! I like your version wai! But heli paradrop not worked.. 

What could be the reason?

My experience with the

No Mission at All or Mission quit spawning half way thru a restart

If no errors in the log, I found it to be a broken mission. 

To find which file.  I used a test server.  I set [wai_hero/bandit_missions] 2 missions to a 50% spawn chance (CONFIG.sqf) and changed the others to 0%.  Started the server and if the Missions spawned [wai_mission_timer   = [40,70]; save time waiting], I moved on to the next set of missions.  If they didn't spawn, I changed 1 of 2 mission to 100% until I found which one was broken.  If your unable to fix the mission, set it to a 0% chance of spawn and add points to the other missions.

No Loot In Crate

I have my AI kill percentage at 30%.   

That's my experience and sorry if not clear enough.  I'm sure there are better ways, but this is the method I used.

I have created close to 20 missions for the server below.  so if curious try them out.

Most problems are indeed caused from a messed up mission. I set mine to a 30 spawn time and do around 8 missions running at a time. Once the missions stop spawning, you can look at the last one that popped up and you know your errors is coming from there.

So as we no longer run A2 servers I handed all the files etc over to the guys at Crazy Train Dayz for their server. They updated WAI last night and found some issues.

No Bunny Ranch and when they kill Scientist AI at missions they get trader options...

For the life of me I cannot remember the fix for it or where Bunny Ranch has gone.

Does anyone have a fix and/or a link for the above mentioned.

Thanks, 

R.

So as we no longer run A2 servers I handed all the files etc over to the guys at Crazy Train Dayz for their server. They updated WAI last night and found some issues.

No Bunny Ranch and when they kill Scientist AI at missions they get trader options...

For the life of me I cannot remember the fix for it or where Bunny Ranch has gone.

Does anyone have a fix and/or a link for the above mentioned.

Thanks, 

R.

Change the skin of the AI and they won't get trader menu options.

Hey guys, I need a little help. I install wai and everything is working right. But now the trader menus wont come up in stary sobor. if you zoom in on the face then they show up. I take wai out and everything is back to normal.... Any thoughts?

I have narrowed it down to this block in the WAI\init.sqf. Can anyone tell me what this does and why I need it?  I do have DZMS installed.

if(isNil("DZMSInstalled")) then {

createCenter   EAST;
  createCenter   RESISTANCE;

WEST     setFriend [EAST,0];
  WEST     setFriend [RESISTANCE,0];

EAST     setFriend [WEST,0];
  EAST     setFriend [RESISTANCE,0];

RESISTANCE    setFriend [EAST,0];
  RESISTANCE    setFriend [WEST,0];

} else {

};

wai_staticloaded   = false;
 WAIconfigloaded   = false;

ai_ground_units   = 0;
 ai_emplacement_units = 0;
 ai_air_units   = 0;
 ai_vehicle_units  = 0;

This is what is giving me trouble with the trader menus.... I delete this line and the trader menus in stary work again

Hey guys, I need a little help. I install wai and everything is working right. But now the trader menus wont come up in stary sobor. if you zoom in on the face then they show up. I take wai out and everything is back to normal.... Any thoughts?

I have narrowed it down to this block in the WAI\init.sqf. Can anyone tell me what this does and why I need it?  I do have DZMS installed.

if(isNil("DZMSInstalled")) then {

createCenter   EAST;

WEST     setFriend [EAST,0];

EAST     setFriend [WEST,0];

} else {

};

wai_staticloaded   = false;
 WAIconfigloaded   = false;

ai_ground_units   = 0;
 ai_emplacement_units = 0;
 ai_air_units   = 0;
 ai_vehicle_units  = 0;

This is what is giving me trouble with the trader menus.... I delete this line and the trader menus in stary work again

I am actually glad you pointed this out because I have had the exact same issue and I commented out this section you mentioned. Sure enough problem solved. I have just been telling players to zoom in on the traders to get the menu to pop up. I did have RTP errors with this commented out though so I will just have to keep telling players to zoom in on traders. I have posted the errors below. I am sure other missions will have errors as well.

20:03:17 "WAI: [Mission:[Bandit] Drug Bust]: Starting... [5483.88,10454,0]"
20:03:17 Error in expression <
} count _aicskill;

ai_ground_units = (ai_ground_units + 1);

_unit addEventHan>
20:03:17   Error position: <ai_ground_units + 1);

_unit addEventHan>
20:03:17   Error Undefined variable in expression: ai_ground_units
20:03:17 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_group.sqf, line 172
} count _aicskill;

_unit addEventHan>

_unit addEventHan>
} count _aicskill;

_unit addEventHan>

_unit addEventHan>
20:03:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Hero) at [5471.88,10439,0]"
} count _aicskill;

[\Spolier]

Edit - Yes it seems all missions have same type of error if missing that code :(

Edited by azzdayz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, plz help

i run overpochins (dayz epoch + overwatch + origins 1.8) server

i get this error in my rpt

5:33:34 Error in expression <aigear select 0;
_geartools         = _aigear select 1;

call {
if(_skin == "random") >
15:33:34   Error position: <select 1;

call {