[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

Finished missions dont cleanup buildings any solution for this?

WAI 2.2.0 running

My config is this

wai_clean_mission            = true;   

wai_clean_mission_time        = 300;  

btw AI corpse get deleted after set time.

Only error in RPT:

WARNING: Function 'name' - Abdul-Basir Jalali is dead (seems to be an AI)

Guys, if it's Cavemans extra missions that are giving you trouble, with all due respect you should be posting on HIS forum thread, not one dealing with WAI 2.2.0. This thread should only contain stuff pertinent to WAI, not extra missions that were writen by someone else. Threads get confusing otherwise.

Does this work on Namalsk like it would Chernarus?

It does, but it needs a LOT of work regarding mission spawnpoints. Because of the Namalsk landscape, you will need to go around and collect coords using an admin tool (or similar) of suitable flat, open areas. Otherwise you end up with Mayors Mansion missions spawning in the middle of 2 hundred trees on the side of a steep mountain and similar. I actually started doing this the other day and ended up with 90 spawn points then started to add them to WAI missions. In the end I went with a different mission system for my Namalsk server as it was just too much work for me.  

I have a PVE server and was wondering if there was some kind of additional scripting that can be added to the hero missions to make them give humanity instead of deducting it?

I too run PVE servers and this is my setup. 

ai_kills_gain = true;			// add kill to bandit/human kill score
ai_humanity_gain = true;			// gain humanity for killing AI
ai_add_humanity	= 20;			// amount of humanity gained for killing a bandit AI
ai_remove_humanity = 0;			// amount of humanity lost for killing a hero AI
ai_special_humanity = 100;			// amount of humanity gain or loss for killing a special AI dependant on player alignment
// Missions
wai_radio_announce = true; // Setting this to true will announce the missions to those that hold a radio only
wai_hero_limit = 2;	   // define how many hero missions can run at once
wai_bandit_limit = 0;	   // define how many bandit missions can run at once

Yeah, just do it like I have above and any new missions will be added to the Hero folder and then adjust to config as nesessary to make sure they all add up to 100.

// Missions
		wai_radio_announce			= true;								// Setting this to true will announce the missions to those that hold a radio only
		wai_hero_limit				= 2;								// define how many hero missions can run at once
		wai_bandit_limit			= 0;								// define how many bandit missions can run at once
		/* wai_special_limit		= 1;								// define how many special missions can run at once */
		wai_hero_missions			= [ 								// ["mission filename",% chance of picking this mission],Make sure the chances add up to 100,or it will not be accurate percentages
										["black_hawk_crash",4],
										["armed_vehicle",4],
										["bandit_base",5],
										["captured_mv22",4],
										["ikea_convoy",4],
										["destroyed_ural",5],
										["disabled_milchopper",5],
										["mayors_mansion",4],
										["weapon_cache",4],
										//["gem_tower",8],
										["cannibal_cave",4],
										["crop_raider",4],
										["slaughter_house",4],
										["drone_pilot",4],
										["medi_camp",5],
										["bandit_patrol",5],
										["drugbust",5],
										["armybase",4],
										["abandoned_trader",5],
										["lumberjack",4],
										["tankcolumn",5],
										["macdonald",4],
										["radioshack",4],
										["junkyard",4]										
									];

wai_bandit_missions			= [
										["armed_vehicle",12],
										["black_hawk_crash",14],
										["captured_mv22",6],
										["broken_down_ural",14],
										["hero_base",6],
										["ikea_convoy",8],
										["medi_camp",16],
										["presidents_mansion",6],
										["sniper_extraction",8],
										["weapon_cache",10]
									];

I still have the bandot missions in the Bandit folder, but they aren't called anyway.

It not that simple unfortunately. You can try osodirty's solution :

To use a static coord for a specific mission, just open the mission file and change

_position		= [80] call find_position;

to

_position       = [coords here];

or change it to

_coord1         = [coords here];
_coord2         = [coords here];
_coord3         = [coords here];
_coord4         = [coords here];
_coord5         = [coords here];
_position       = [_coord1, _coord2, _coord3, _coord4, _coord5] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

to select a random from a few set coords, You can add or remove as many as you want.

I gathered around 90 suitable co-ordinates, put them all into each mission file but I must have had an error somewhere as every mission that popped up did so in exactly the same spot as the last one. In the end, I ditched it and used a different mission system.

It not that simple unfortunately. You can try osodirty's solution :

To use a static coord for a specific mission, just open the mission file and change

_position		= [80] call find_position;

to

_position       = [coords here];

or change it to

_coord1         = [coords here];
_coord2         = [coords here];
_coord3         = [coords here];
_coord4         = [coords here];
_coord5         = [coords here];
_position       = [_coord1, _coord2, _coord3, _coord4, _coord5] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

to select a random from a few set coords, You can add or remove as many as you want.

I gathered around 90 suitable co-ordinates, put them all into each mission file but I must have had an error somewhere as every mission that popped up did so in exactly the same spot as the last one. In the end, I ditched it and used a different mission system.

Ok thank you for this I'll have a go and see what I get

Using the latest version, on a dedicated server and with infistar, turned of that experimental stuff.

A problem even though turning off that AI should have launchers as loot players still can get some launcer weapons from them.

Also dont have launchers in weapon loot but in crates they sometimes find it... am I missing something in my configs here ?

Its a militarised server so its a bit ok.. but still not  :)

They are getting SMAW and M136 as loot..

Using the latest version, on a dedicated server and with infistar, turned of that experimental stuff.

A problem even though turning off that AI should have launchers as loot players still can get some launcer weapons from them.

Also dont have launchers in weapon loot but in crates they sometimes find it... am I missing something in my configs here ?

Its a militarised server so its a bit ok.. but still not  :)

They are getting SMAW and M136 as loot..

try the 'find in files' function within notepad++ and search on the WAI folder.

If not, my guess is that you are using an arma box that has those weapons in as standard and you're script isn't clearing them out first.

I did try the find thing, and M136 is a weapon they are allowed to use, but shouldnt keep as loot. 

So I guess that what you are saying about the weapons in as standard is what is going on. 

Will try to investigate how to fix that.

Is there a chanse you can point me to where to look on this? At the moment I cant figure it out :/