[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

The other thing you may want to consider adding in is if a radio is required for players to get the messages about the new mission.

Something like radiomessages = true; or something along those lines, because realistically (my server is focused on realism) how would they get the info.

Did anyone ever make this happen?

Or even better, with a PDA that's found on heli crashes like in the new Origins.  I think I saw a post about someone working on that about a week ago but can't find it again.  I'll have to do a more exhaustive search.  If I find it, I'll post the link to the thread.

Error in expression <Kills",(_banditkills + 1),true];
};
};

if (ai_clear_body) then {
{_unit removeM>
 Error position: <if (ai_clear_body) then {
{_unit removeM>
 Error if: Type Number, expected Bool
File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\on_kill.sqf, line 64

Constant RPT spam. Anyone know a fix? Thanks

How do i change the time between missions? Like how can i make missions more rare and if the AI that spawn there what difficulty level they are?

In the config file :

change the no at the end lower to make it spawn rarer (but make sure they add up to 100 in total)

wai_hero_missions   = [         // ["mission filename",% chance of picking this mission],Make sure the chances add up to 100,or it will not be accurate percentages

["armed_vehicle",6],

["bandit_base",6],

["bandit_patrol",6],

["BeachHead",5],

["black_hawk_crash",6],

["BridgeNowhere",6],

["campharry",6],

["captured_mv22",6],

["cargo_plane",6],

["DeathValley",6],

["disabled_milchopper",6],

["ikea_convoy",6],

["Lezburg",5],

["mayors_mansion",6],

["medi_camp",6],

["OfficeSpace",6],

["weapon_cache",6]

];

wai_bandit_missions   = [

["armed_vehicle",7],

["BeachHead",6],

["black_hawk_crash",7],

["broken_down_ural",7],

["captured_mv22",7],

["Chatzbach",6],

["Freidorf",6],

["hero_base",7],

["ikea_convoy",7],

["medi_camp",7],

["Meggen",6],

["presidents_mansion",7],

["Sachseln",6],

["sniper_extraction",7],

["weapon_cache",7]

To change AI difficulty  change this in each mission from Extreme - Hard- Medium - Easy

[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],_rndnum,"Hard",["Random","AT],4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

Thank you so there is no way of making it to where the missions dont pop up every 5 minutes? The loot that you get from them is way to nice for what im trying to do for my server i want the loot to be not as food as well maybe have 1 good item the rest not so good is there a place i can find that file for mission loot rewards?

Thank you so there is no way of making it to where the missions dont pop up every 5 minutes? The loot that you get from them is way to nice for what im trying to do for my server i want the loot to be not as food as well maybe have 1 good item the rest not so good is there a place i can find that file for mission loot rewards?

Also in the config file: Change the red to what time you want these are in seconds

wai_mission_timer   = [900,1500];      // time between missions 5-15 minutes

wai_mission_timeout   = [1200,2000];       // time each missions takes to despawn if inactive 15-30 minutes

wai_timeout_distance  = 1000;

Changing loot amout in crates are in the missions thenselves:

// Crate Spawn Example

// Parameters: 0: _crate

//    1: Max number of guns OR [MAX number of guns,gun_array]

//    2: Max number of tools OR [MAX number of tools,tool_array]

//    3: Max number of items OR [MAX number of items,item_array]

//    4: Max number of backpacks OR [MAX number of backpacks,backpack_array]

This from bottom of the mission file : this one from a medical mission and will spawn 40 medical items only

if(_complete) then {

[_crate,0,0,[40,crate_items_medical],0] call dynamic_crate;

};

Release 2.2.0

Decided it was time to fix the last few remaining issues with the 2.2.0 release. Enjoy!

• Native Linux server support
  • Multiple mission support
  • Automatic ammo finder (no need to specify ammo in weaponarray - config.sqf)
  • Option: Locked vehicles with keys randomly on AI
  • Option: Friendly AI
  • Added: Bandit Patrol mission
  • And much more
Installation Instructions
  • Download the latest release.
  • Extract the downloaded folder to your desktop and open it
  • Go to your server pbo and unpack it.
  • Navigate to the new dayz_server folder and copy the WAI folder into this folder.
  • Navigate to the system folder and open server_monitor.sqf
  • Find this code at the bottom of the file:
    allowConnection = true;
    And past the following code above it:
    [] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";
  • Repack your server pbo.
Optional Radio messages

Note: These are on by default, change wai_radio_announce in config.sqf to false in order to disable them.

• Go to your mission pbo and unpack it.
  • Open init.sqf

Find:

//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";
    Add below:

_nil = [] execVM "custom\remote\remote.sqf";
  • Copy the remote_message folder into your custom folder, if you do not have this one yet simply create it.
  • If you want to be able to switch the radio on or off go to step 5 (note: right click by maca required), else go to step 6 and both remove switch_on_off.sqf and radio.ogg from the remote folder.
  • Open extra_hc.hpp

Find:

class ExtraRc {
    Add below:

class ItemRadio {
    	        class switchOnOff {
    	            text = "Switch ON/OFF";
    	            script = "execVM 'custom\remote\switch_on_off.sqf'";
    	        };
    	    };
  • Open description.ext

Find:

class DayZ_loadingScreen
    Add above

class CfgSounds
    	{
    	    sounds[] =
    	    {
    	        Radio_Message_Sound
    	    };
    	    class Radio_Message_Sound
    	    {
    	        name = "Radio_Message_Sound";
    	        sound[] = {custom\remote\radio.ogg,0.4,1};
    	        titles[] = {};
    	    };
    	};
  • Repack your mission pbo.
Versioning

For transparency into our release cycle and in striving to maintain backward compatibility, bootstrap is maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines. Sometimes we screw up, but we'll adhere to those rules whenever possible.

Dev team

• Developer f3cuk
  • Developer Jossy
  • Linux support BangL
  • Helping hand nerdalertdk

Download

Wicked AI 2.2.0

Everything seems great that i've tested so far except the Hero AI still shoot at me when even though i'm a hero. I have ai_friendly... Set to true in the config. Are there any other changes I need to make to have this work? Thanks11

;-)

Everything seems great that i've tested so far except the Hero AI still shoot at me when even though i'm a hero. I have ai_friendly... Set to true in the config. Are there any other changes I need to make to have this work? Thanks11

;-)

Do all of them engage you or only certain groups? Also in what kind of radius are you, when you get too close (even being a hero) they will engage regardless of your status.

I am getting this error in RPT: Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\customsettings.sqf not found since the update.

Also mission completion messages are not showing up when completed.

That warning message is normal. The customsettings.sqf is a file you can create yourself in which you add your own personalised settings. That way they will not get overridden each time you update Wicked AI.

I don't know why the mission complete message doesnt pop up for you, please post a complete error report as described in the first post.

Error reporting

Please use the form below for reporting errors. I will not reply on help requests that fail to do a proper problem report.

[b][size=6](Problem title, e.g. Kill type missions sometimes fail to despawn)[/size][/b]

[b]WAI Version[/b] (E.g. 2.1.4)
[b]World:[/b] (E.g. Taviana 2.0)
[b]Mods:[/b] (E.g. @Overpoch, @Origins, @Epoch1051,)
[b]Installed add-ons[/b] (Especially the ones that spawn AI, E.g. DZMS, EMT, etc.)
[b]Custom loot files[/b] Yes or No

[b]Problem description[/b]
Tell us your exact problem in as much details as possible

[b]What i tried so far[/b]
Tell us exactly what you have done to try and fix this problem

[b]Config file[/b]
[spoiler] -- paste config.sqf here --[/spoiler]

[b]Server RPT[/b]
[spoiler] -- paste arma2oaserver.RPT here --[/spoiler]

Hi has any one got the patrol mission working on Tavi: I changed my coord in the file as follows:

_pos_location = [
  ["Nizhina",[17502.9,5639.89,0]],
  ["Stari Sad",[17467.4,6477.1,0]],
  ["Byelov",[17185.8,7437.08,0]],
  ["Kopech",[6812.5,8415.88,0]],
  ["Sabina",[15740.6,8986.39,0]],
  ["Sabina",[15111.5,9580.55,0]],
  ["Novy Bor",[14479.9,11313.9,0]],
  ["Solibor",[14033.6,12194.3,0]],
  ["Doriyanov",[12824.8,13494.9,0]],
  ["Lyepestok",[11418.5,15273.3,0]],
  ["N Airfield",[11184.59,12500.909,0]],
  ["NE Airfield",[10809,17614.4,0]],
  ["Yaroslav",[9921.48,19690.6,0]]

But Vehicle spawns no where near the first Position and wont move.

Thanks MegaZ

also a little typo on that mission  ?

diag_log format["WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Armed Vehicle]: Ended at %1",_position];

shouldn't that be Patrol ??

(RPT Error)
WAI Version (2.2.0)
World: (Chernarus)
Mods: (@Overpoch, @Epoch1051,)
Installed add-ons (Only using WAI for AI atm, else is group management, plot management, zupa coins v3.0 and more)
Custom loot files Yes

Problem description
Getting error message in rpt file, 
Problem 2 is that sometimes people find Javelin on the AI, even though its turned off.
Problem 3 is that sometimes the AI send out radio communication even though its turned off.
And they are not even at the position they say.. 

What i tried so far
Isolated it to the file causing it and tried google on it.

Config file

if(isServer) then {

/* GENERAL CONFIG */

debug_mode = false; // enable debug
use_blacklist = true; // use blacklist
blacklist = [
[[0,16000,0],[1000,-0,0]], // Left
[[0,16000,0],[16000.0,14580.3,0]] // Top
];

/* END GENERAL CONFIG */

/* AI CONFIG */

ai_clear_body = false; // instantly clear bodies
ai_clean_dead = true; // clear bodies after certain amount of time
ai_cleanup_time = 7200; // time to clear bodies in seconds
ai_clean_roadkill = false; // clean bodies that are roadkills
ai_roadkill_damageweapon = 0; // percentage of chance a roadkill will destroy weapon AI is carrying

ai_bandit_combatmode = "RED"; // combatmode of bandit AI
ai_bandit_behaviour = "COMBAT"; // behaviour of bandit AI

ai_hero_combatmode = "RED"; // combatmode of hero AI
ai_hero_behaviour = "COMBAT"; // behaviour of hero AI

ai_friendly_behaviour = false; // make ai friendly towards comrades

player_bandit = -5000; // this is the amount you declare someone to be a bandit on your server, bandit AI will not attack you if ai_friendly_behaviour is true
player_hero = 5000; // this is the amount you declare someone to be a hero on your server, hero AI will not attack you if ai_friendly_behaviour is true

ai_share_info = true; // AI share info on player position
ai_share_distance = 400; // distance from killed AI for AI to share your rough position

ai_kills_gain = true; // add kill to bandit/human kill score
ai_humanity_gain = true; // gain humanity for killing AI
ai_add_humanity = 50; // amount of humanity gained for killing a bandit AI
ai_remove_humanity = 50; // amount of humanity lost for killing a hero AI
ai_special_humanity = 150; // amount of humanity gain or loss for killing a special AI dependant on player alignment

ai_skill_extreme = [["aimingAccuracy",1.00],["aimingShake",1.00],["aimingSpeed",1.00],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",1.00],["spotTime",1.00],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; // Extreme
ai_skill_hard = [["aimingAccuracy",0.80],["aimingShake",0.80],["aimingSpeed",0.80],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.80],["spotTime",0.80],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; // Hard
ai_skill_medium = [["aimingAccuracy",0.60],["aimingShake",0.60],["aimingSpeed",0.60],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.60],["spotTime",0.60],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; // Medium
ai_skill_easy = [["aimingAccuracy",0.40],["aimingShake",0.50],["aimingSpeed",0.50],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.50],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; // Easy
ai_skill_random = [ai_skill_extreme,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_easy];

ai_static_useweapon = true; // Allows AI on static guns to have a loadout
ai_static_weapons = ["KORD_high_TK_EP1","DSHKM_Ins","M2StaticMG"]; // static guns

ai_static_skills = false; // Allows you to set custom array for AI on static weapons. (true: On false: Off) 
ai_static_array = [["aimingAccuracy",0.20],["aimingShake",0.70],["aimingSpeed",0.75],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.70],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];

ai_gear0 = [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemAntibiotic"],["ItemRadio","ItemMachete","ItemCrowbar"]];
ai_gear1 = [["ItemBandage","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemMorphine"],["Binocular_Vector"]];
ai_gear2 = [["ItemDocument","FoodCanFrankBeans","ItemHeatPack"],["ItemToolbox"]];
ai_gear3 = [["ItemWaterbottle","ItemBloodbag"],["ItemCompass","ItemCrowbar"]];
ai_gear4 = [["ItemBandage","ItemEpinephrine","ItemPainkiller"],["ItemGPS","ItemKeyKit"]];
ai_gear_random = [ai_gear0,ai_gear1,ai_gear2,ai_gear3,ai_gear4]; // Allows the possibility of random gear

ai_wep_assault = ["RH_hk416","RH_hk416s","RH_hk416saim","RH_hk416seotech","RH_hk416sacog","RH_hk416sd","RH_hk416sdaim","RH_hk416sdeotech","RH_hk416aim","RH_hk416eotech","RH_hk416acog","RH_hk416gl","RH_hk416glaim","RH_hk416gleotech","RH_hk416glacog","RH_hk416sgl","RH_hk416sglaim","RH_hk416sgleotech","RH_hk416sglacog","RH_hk416sdgl","RH_hk416sdglaim","RH_hk416sdgleotech","RH_hk417","RH_hk417aim","RH_hk417eotech","RH_hk417acog","RH_hk417s","RH_hk417saim","RH_hk417seotech","RH_hk417sacog","RH_hk417sd","RH_hk417sdaim","RH_hk417sdeotech","RH_hk417sdacog","RH_hk417sdsp","RH_hk417sgl","RH_hk417sglaim","RH_hk417sgleotech","RH_hk417sglacog","RH_ctar21","RH_ctar21glacog","RH_ctar21m","RH_ctar21mgl","RH_star21","RH_mas","RH_masaim","RH_maseotech","RH_masacog","RH_massd","RH_massdaim","RH_massdeotech","RH_massdacog","RH_masb","RH_masbaim","RH_masbeotech","RH_masbacog","RH_masbsd","RH_masbsdaim","RH_masbsdeotech","RH_masbsdacog","SCAR_L_CQC","SCAR_L_CQC_Holo","SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT","SCAR_L_STD_EGLM_RCO","SCAR_L_CQC_EGLM_Holo","SCAR_L_STD_HOLO","SCAR_L_CQC_CCO_SD","SCAR_H_CQC_CCO","SCAR_H_CQC_CCO_SD","SCAR_H_STD_EGLM_Spect","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_GL_SD_F","vil_G36KVA4","vil_G36KA4","vil_G36E","vil_G36a2","vil_AG36","vil_AG36A2","vil_AG36KV","vil_AG36KA4","vil_G36VA4","vil_G36VA4Eot","vil_G36KVZ","vil_G36KSK","vil_G36KSKdes","vil_G36KSKdesES","vil_G36CC","vil_G36KSKES","vil_G36KES","vil_G36KV3","vil_G36KV3Des","vil_SKS","vil_Galil","vil_Galil_arm","FN_FAL","FN_FAL_ANPVS4","G36A_camo","G36C","G36C_camo","G36K_camo","G36_C_SD_camo","M16A2","M16A2GL","M16A4_ACG","M4A1","M4A1_Aim","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","M4A3_CCO_EP1","Sa58P_EP1","Sa58V_CCO_EP1","Sa58V_EP1","Sa58V_RCO_EP1","m8_compact","m8_sharpshooter","m8_holo_sd","m8_carbine","BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT","BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo","M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo","AK_107_PSO"]; // Assault
ai_wep_machine = ["RPK_74","MK_48_DZ","M249_EP1_DZ","Pecheneg_DZ","M240_DZ","vil_PKP","Pecheneg_DZ","USSOF_Mk_48","vil_PKP_EOT","skavil_M60","skavil_M60e3","vil_zastava_m84","vil_PKM","vil_RPD","vil_Mg3","vil_M249_Para","Mk_48_DZ","vil_Minimi","vil_FnMag","vil_M240_B","M240_DZ","vil_MG4","vil_MG4E","M249_m145_EP1_DZE","m240_scoped_EP1_DZE","M60A4_EP1_DZE"]; // Light machine guns
ai_wep_sniper = ["RH_hk417sp","RH_hk417s","RH_m21","RH_sc2","RH_sc2acog","RH_sc2aim","RH_sc2eot","RH_sc2shd","RH_sc2sp","RH_m1sacog","RH_m1saim","RH_m1seot","RH_m1sshd","RH_m1ssp","RH_m1st","RH_m1stacog","RH_m1staim","RH_m1steot","RH_m1stshd","RH_m1stsp","vil_SR25","vil_M110","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD","USSR_cheytacM200","USSR_cheytacM200_sd","FHQ_RSASS_TAN","FHQ_RSASS_SD_TAN","FHQ_XM2010_DESERT","FHQ_XM2010_SD_DESERT","FHQ_XM2010_NV_DESERT","FHQ_XM2010_NV_SD_DESERT","M14_EP1","vil_M21G","vil_M14G","vil_SVD_63","vil_SVD_N","vil_SVD_P21","vil_SVDK","DMR_DZ","M4SPR","M40A3","SVD_CAMO","huntingrifle","SVD_des_EP1","SVD","M24_des_EP1","M24","BAF_LRR_scoped","KSVK_DZE","VSS_vintorez"]; // Sniper rifles
ai_wep_random = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine]; // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle
ai_wep_launchers_AT = ["M136","RPG18","JAVELIN"];
ai_wep_launchers_AA = ["Strela","Igla","STINGER"];

ai_packs = ["DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
ai_hero_skin = ["FR_AC","FR_AR","FR_Corpsman","FR_GL","FR_Marksman","FR_R","FR_Sapper","FR_TL"];
ai_bandit_skin = ["Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ","GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","BanditW2_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ"];
ai_special_skin = ["Functionary1_EP1_DZ"];
ai_all_skin = [ai_hero_skin,ai_bandit_skin,ai_special_skin];

ai_add_skin = true; // adds unit skin to inventory on death

/* END AI CONFIG */

/* WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */
wai_mission_system = true; // use built in mission system

wai_mission_markers = ["DZMSMajMarker","DZMSMinMarker","DZMSBMajMarker","DZMSBMinMarker"];
wai_avoid_missions = 750; // avoid spawning missions this close to other missions, these are defined in wai_mission_markers
wai_avoid_traders = 750; // avoid spawning missions this close to traders
wai_avoid_town = 0; // avoid spawning missions this close to towns, *** doesn't function with infiSTAR enabled ***
wai_avoid_road = 0; // avoid spawning missions this close to roads
wai_avoid_water = 50; // avoid spawning missions this close to water

wai_mission_timer = [300,900]; // time between missions 5-15 minutes
wai_mission_timeout = [900,1800]; // time each missions takes to despawn if inactive 15-30 minutes
wai_timeout_distance = 1000; // if a player is this close to a mission then it won't time-out

wai_clean_mission = true; // clean all mission buildings after a certain period
wai_clean_mission_time = 1800; // time after a mission is complete to clean mission buildings

wai_mission_fuel = [5,60]; // fuel inside mission spawned vehicles [min%,max%]
wai_vehicle_damage = [20,70]; // damages to spawn vehicles with [min%,max%]
wai_keep_vehicles = true; // save vehicles to database and keep them after restart
wai_linux_server = false; // false = Windows (HiveExt.dll) true = Linux Server (writer.pl) has no effect when "wai_keep_vehicles = false;"
wai_lock_vehicles = true; // lock mission vehicles and add keys to random AI bodies (be careful with ai_clean_dead if this is true

wai_crates_smoke = true; // pop smoke on crate when mission is finished during daytime
wai_crates_flares = true; // pop flare on crate when mission is finished during nighttime

wai_players_online = 1; // number of players online before mission starts
wai_server_fps = 5; // missions only starts if server FPS is over wai_server_fps

wai_kill_percent = 30; // percentage of AI players that must be killed at "crate" missions to be able to trigger completion

wai_high_value = true; // enable the possibility of finding a high value item (defined below crate_items_high_value) inside a crate
wai_high_value_chance = 1; // chance in percent you find above mentioned item

wai_enable_minefield = true; // enable minefields to better defend missions
wai_use_launchers = false; // add a rocket launcher to each spawned AI group
wai_remove_launcher = true; // remove rocket launcher from AI on death

// Missions
wai_radio_announce = false; // Setting this to true will announce the missions to those that hold a radio only
wai_hero_limit = 2; // define how many hero missions can run at once
wai_bandit_limit = 2; // define how many bandit missions can run at once

wai_hero_missions = [ // ["mission filename",% chance of picking this mission],Make sure the chances add up to 100,or it will not be accurate percentages
["patrol",10],
["black_hawk_crash",11],
["armed_vehicle",11],
["bandit_base",7],
["captured_mv22",6],
["ikea_convoy",7],
["destroyed_ural",10],
["disabled_milchopper",9],
["mayors_mansion",9],
["weapon_cache",10],
["bandit_patrol",10]
];
wai_bandit_missions = [
["patrol",10],
["armed_vehicle",10],
["black_hawk_crash",10],
["captured_mv22",6],
["broken_down_ural",12],
["hero_base",6],
["ikea_convoy",8],
["medi_camp",14],
["presidents_mansion",6],
["sniper_extraction",8],
["weapon_cache",10]
];

// Vehicle arrays
armed_vehicle = ["ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ","GAZ_Vodnik_DZ","HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZ","HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1_DZ","LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZ","LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZ","Pickup_PK_GUE_DZ","Pickup_PK_INS_DZ","Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ","UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZ"];
armed_chopper = ["CH_47F_EP1_DZ","UH1H_DZ","Mi17_DZ","UH60M_EP1_DZ","UH1Y_DZ","MH60S_DZ"];
civil_chopper = ["AH6X_DZ","BAF_Merlin_DZE","MH6J_DZ","Mi17_Civilian_DZ"];
military_unarmed = ["GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac","HMMWV_Ambulance","HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DZ","HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1","LandRover_CZ_EP1","LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_CDF","UAZ_INS","UAZ_RU","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1"];
cargo_trucks = ["Kamaz","MTVR_DES_EP1","Ural_CDF","Ural_TK_CIV_EP1","Ural_UN_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_EP1"];
refuel_trucks = ["KamazRefuel_DZ","MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ","UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ","V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ"];
civil_vehicles = ["hilux1_civil_1_open","hilux1_civil_2_covered","hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1","SUV_Blue","SUV_Camo","SUV_Charcoal","SUV_Green","SUV_Orange","SUV_Pink","SUV_Red","SUV_Silver","SUV_TK_CIV_EP1","SUV_White","SUV_Yellow"];

// Dynamic box array
crates_large = ["USVehicleBox","RUVehicleBox","TKVehicleBox_EP1"];
crates_medium = ["USBasicWeaponsBox","RUBasicWeaponsBox","USSpecialWeaponsBox","USSpecialWeapons_EP1","RUSpecialWeaponsBox","SpecialWeaponsBox","TKSpecialWeapons_EP1","CZBasicWeapons_EP1","UNBasicWeapons_EP1"];
crates_small = ["GuerillaCacheBox","RULaunchersBox","RUBasicAmmunitionBox","RUOrdnanceBox","USBasicAmmunitionBox","USLaunchersBox","USOrdnanceBox","USOrdnanceBox_EP1","USLaunchers_EP1","USBasicWeapons_EP1","USBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","UNBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","TKOrdnanceBox_EP1","TKLaunchers_EP1","TKBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","GuerillaCacheBox_EP1","GERBasicWeapons_EP1"];

crate_weapons_buildables = ["ChainSaw","ChainSawB","ChainSawG","ChainSawP","ChainSawR"];

crate_tools = ["ItemKeyKit","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemCrowbar","ItemEtool","ItemFishingPole","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemGPS","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMachete","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemToolbox","NVGoggles"];
crate_tools_buildable = ["ItemToolbox","ItemEtool","ItemCrowbar","ItemKnife"];
crate_tools_sniper = ["ItemCompass","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemGPS"];

crate_items = ["FoodNutmix","FoodPistachio","FoodMRE","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemBandage","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbaconCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanSardines","FoodchickenCooked","FoodmuttonCooked","FoodrabbitCooked","ItemTroutCooked","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemHeatPack","ItemMorphine","ItemGoldBar","ItemGoldBar10oz","CinderBlocks","ItemCanvas","ItemComboLock","ItemLightBulb","ItemLockbox","ItemSandbag","ItemTankTrap","ItemWire","MortarBucket","PartEngine","PartFueltank","PartGeneric","PartGlass","PartPlankPack","PartVRotor","PartWheel","PartWoodPile"];
crate_items_high_value = ["ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemVault","30m_plot_kit","ItemRuby"];
crate_items_food = ["ItemWaterbottle","FoodNutmix","FoodPistachio","FoodMRE","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbaconCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanSardines","FoodchickenCooked","FoodmuttonCooked","FoodrabbitCooked","ItemTroutCooked","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked"];
crate_items_buildables = ["forest_large_net_kit","cinder_garage_kit",["PartPlywoodPack",5],"ItemSandbagExLarge5X","park_bench_kit","ItemComboLock",["CinderBlocks",10],"ItemCanvas","ItemComboLock",["ItemLightBulb",5],"ItemLockbox",["ItemSandbag",10],["ItemTankTrap",10],["ItemWire",10],["MortarBucket",10],["PartPlankPack",5],"PartWoodPile"];
crate_items_vehicle_repair = ["PartEngine","PartFueltank","PartGeneric","PartGlass","PartVRotor","PartWheel"];
crate_items_medical = ["ItemWaterbottle","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemHeatPack","ItemMorphine","ItemBandage","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta"];
crate_items_chainbullets = ["2000Rnd_762x51_M134","200Rnd_762x51_M240","100Rnd_127x99_M2","150Rnd_127x107_DSHKM"];
crate_items_sniper = [["ItemPainkiller",5],"Skin_Sniper1_DZ","Skin_CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Skin_GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ"];
crate_items_president = ["ItemDocument","ItemGoldBar10oz"];

crate_backpacks_all = ["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1","DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_TerminalPack_EP1","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_CompactPack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
crate_backpacks_large = ["DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1"];

crate_random = [crate_items,crate_items_food,crate_items_buildables,crate_items_vehicle_repair,crate_items_medical,crate_items_chainbullets];

/* END WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */

/* STATIC MISSIONS CONFIG */

static_missions = true; // use static mission file
custom_per_world = true; // use a custom mission file per world

/* END STATIC MISSIONS CONFIG */

WAIconfigloaded = true;

};

Server RPT

14:57:48 Error in expression <tion = wai_mission_data select _mission select 3;
};

{
_x setVariable ["Aggress>