["spotTime",0.30,0.45],
	["courage",0.40,0.60],
	["reloadSpeed",0.50,0.60],
	["commanding",0.40,0.50],
	["general",0.40,0.60]
];

Is there something similar for WAI?

Im not using the same version as you, but for me its in the main config.sqf

as far as i know, i think the blacklist is not set as radius circle but with a retangle.

so as big as you make the retangle

I guess I don't understand the black list then because I only put one set of coordinates for the black list and assumed there was a radius from that point like everything else AI related.

I think that all the DEVs or most have abandoned  A2 for A3 but I'm just not hearing enough good about a3 epoch to even think about doing a server.. and looking at the numbers of players on a3 servers.. I see a lot more playing a2 versions.
Don't know why everyone such a rush to go a3 ..maybe by fall will be better but so far, a2 Im sticking with .. and hoping 1.06 will maybe bring some back ?? But I guess a3 epoch is more like dayz in first year or two .. will get better in time

If you do not want me to help so I do not know why laughing at my question. I downloaded 2.2.0 and there is remote.sqf everything works as it should so I wanted to try if it works radio Right click on the radio and window pops me remote_switch_on_off.sqf not found so I ask where can I find the script if it exists, and if not so what am I wrong. Thank you for your help and ridicule Forgive. Excuse my English

I've been working with WAI old one and this for longer time, reworked them for my server purposes, adding new missions, broadcast informations etc etc, and from my experience WAI 2.1.4 ++ is very heavy and causing massive lags for server. 

As im not 100% sure what is causing that, I was focused on external usage of mission system and changing how does it look for players, however in my opinion problem lies within timers for missions. Hero and Bandit missions have seperate timers with start, stop (timeout) and bit of randomizer while old WAI system got only start "time between missions" and timeout, with one mission type.

If you enabled special mission types then you have 3 clocks working all the time in the background for mission system. I wont go further and explain how it is affecting server.

Solution is simple, and yet not simple. Rework mission init system.

I always wanted to have hero and bandit missions with cap of 2 missions for each side, So i have two options now:

- I can go back to old WAI, and create 2 different mission systems, one bandit one hero with all improvements i've created.

- Rework WAI 2+ init and timers.

HINT for you coders:

What I was thinking about and what i will do is to call missions from Epoch Events, so all timers will be gone (except of timeout, which will be built in mission itself), and there will be check and the beggining if there are allready missions on map (max 2)

Before you will jump on me - RETHINK 5 TIMES  case "I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT", coz I've read a lot off let say gentle "not smart" opinions.

Big thanks for creators of rewritten WAI system, you did hell of a job. Check what I could achieve with new system:

Click on Gallery picture:

Adv%20Gallery_zpsc5vdsug7.jpg

missions_zpslt7gqrfg.png

randommissionmarkers_zpsvuha7mye.jpg

Is there any chance to get this mission system?

Hi Guys and Posted a few qustions back about converting the old 1.6 missions to work with this:

Well i have converted one and all works as it should, But I get a few RTP errors and was wondering if any of you know what the problem could be? here is a list of the errors:

9:12:39 Error in expression < nil) then {
deleteVehicle _x;
};
};
} forEach _clean;
_cleaned = true;
};
s>
9:12:39 Error position: <forEach _clean;
_cleaned = true;
};
s>
9:12:39 Error foreach: Type String, expected Array
9:12:39 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\mission_winorfail.sqf, line 236
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
9:04:40 Error in expression <tion = wai_mission_data select _mission select 3;
};
{
_x setVariable ["Aggress>
9:04:40 Error position: <select 3;
};
{
9:04:40 Error select: Type Number, expected Array,Config entry
9:04:40 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\bandit_behaviour.sqf, line 14
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
9:08:38 Error in expression < getVariable["actionSet", false];
if (!_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
9:08:38 Error position: <_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
9:08:38 Error Undefined variable in expression: _actionset
9:08:38 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\object_BackpackAction.sqf, line 13

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission I converted here:

if(isServer) then {

private   ["_complete","_crate","_mission","_position","_crate_type","_rndnum","_vehicle"];

// Get mission number, important we do this early
_mission   = count wai_mission_data -1;

// Get a safe position 80 meters from the nearest object
_position = [15183,15005.2,0.00167561];

// Initialise the mission variable with the following options, [position, difficulty, mission name, mission type (MainHero/Mainbandit), minefield (true or false)] call mission_init;
[_mission,_position,"Extreme","BeachHead","MainHero",true] call mission_init;

diag_log   format["WAI: Mission BeachHead started at %1",_position];

//Setup the crate
_crate_type  = crates_large call BIS_fnc_selectrandom; // Choose between crates_large, crates_medium and crates_small
_crate    = createVehicle [_crate_type,[(_position select 0),(_position select 1),0],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];

//Troops
_rndnum = 4 + round (random 3);
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],_rndnum,"Extreme",["Random","AT"],4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],_rndnum,"Extreme",["Random","AA"],4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],_rndnum,"Extreme","Random",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
[[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0],_rndnum,"Extreme","Random",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

//Static Guns
[[[(_position select 0) - 10, (_position select 1) + 10, 0]],"M2StaticMG","Extreme","bandit","bandit",0,2,"random","random",_mission] call spawn_static;
[[[(_position select 0) + 10, (_position select 1) - 10, 0]],"M2StaticMG","Extreme","bandit","bandit",0,2,"random","random",_mission] call spawn_static;
[[[(_position select 0) + 10, (_position select 1) + 10, 0]],"M2StaticMG","Extreme","bandit","bandit",0,2,"random","random",_mission] call spawn_static;

//RHIB Patrol
[[15087.2,14897.9,3.81432],[15000.2,14800,0],50,2,"RHIB","Extreme","Bandit","Bandit",_mission] call vehicle_patrol;
[[15091.8,15078.5,0.00125651],[15000,15000,0],50,2,"RHIB","Extreme","Bandit","Bandit",_mission] call vehicle_patrol;

//Humvee Patrol
[[(_position select 0) + 100, _position select 1, 0],[(_position select 0) + 100, _position select 1, 0],50,2,"HMMWV_Armored","Hard","Bandit","Bandit",_mission] call vehicle_patrol;

//Heli Paradrop
[[(_position select 0), (_position select 1), 0],[0,0,0],50,"UH1H_DZ",10,"Random","Random",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",true,_mission] spawn heli_para;

// Mission objective options and messages
  _complete = [
  [_mission,_crate], // mission variable (from line 9) and crate
  ["crate"],    // Mission objective type (["crate"], or ["kill"], or ["assassinate", _assassinate])
  //[_vehicle],   // cleanup objects
  "Legion Bandit team have landed, watch for water/air support! Use teamwork", // mission announcement
  "Survivors have secured the beach",   // mission success
  "Survivors did not secure the beach in time" // mission fail
] call mission_winorfail;

if(_complete) then {
  [_crate,5,0,[15,crate_items_chainbullets],2] call dynamic_crate;
};

// End of mission
diag_log format["WAI: Mission BeachHead ended at %1",_position];

h_missionsrunning = h_missionsrunning - 1;
};

Hi Guys and Posted a few qustions back about converting the old 1.6 missions to work with this:

Well i have converted one and all works as it should, But I get a few RTP errors and was wondering if any of you know what the problem could be? here is a list of the errors:

9:12:39 Error in expression < nil) then {

deleteVehicle _x;

};

};

} forEach _clean;

_cleaned = true;

};

s>

9:12:39 Error position: <forEach _clean;

_cleaned = true;

};

s>

9:12:39 Error foreach: Type String, expected Array

9:12:39 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\mission_winorfail.sqf, line 236

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:04:40 Error in expression <tion = wai_mission_data select _mission select 3;

};

{

9:04:40 Error position: <select 3;

};

{

9:04:40 Error select: Type Number, expected Array,Config entry

9:04:40 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\bandit_behaviour.sqf, line 14

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

9:08:38 Error in expression < getVariable["actionSet", false];

if (!_actionSet) then {

s_player_holderPickup>

9:08:38 Error position: <_actionSet) then {

s_player_holderPickup>

9:08:38 Error Undefined variable in expression: _actionset

9:08:38 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\object_BackpackAction.sqf, line 13

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission I converted here:

if(isServer) then {

private   ["_complete","_crate","_mission","_position","_crate_type","_rndnum","_vehicle"];

// Get mission number, important we do this early

_mission   = count wai_mission_data -1;

// Get a safe position 80 meters from the nearest object

_position = [15183,15005.2,0.00167561];

// Initialise the mission variable with the following options, [position, difficulty, mission name, mission type (MainHero/Mainbandit), minefield (true or false)] call mission_init;

[_mission,_position,"Extreme","BeachHead","MainHero",true] call mission_init;

diag_log   format["WAI: Mission BeachHead started at %1",_position];

//Setup the crate

_crate_type  = crates_large call BIS_fnc_selectrandom; // Choose between crates_large, crates_medium and crates_small

_crate    = createVehicle [_crate_type,[(_position select 0),(_position select 1),0],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];

//Troops

_rndnum = 4 + round (random 3);

[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],_rndnum,"Extreme",["Random","AT"],4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],_rndnum,"Extreme",["Random","AA"],4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],_rndnum,"Extreme","Random",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

[[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0],_rndnum,"Extreme","Random",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

//Static Guns

[[[(_position select 0) - 10, (_position select 1) + 10, 0]],"M2StaticMG","Extreme","bandit","bandit",0,2,"random","random",_mission] call spawn_static;

[[[(_position select 0) + 10, (_position select 1) - 10, 0]],"M2StaticMG","Extreme","bandit","bandit",0,2,"random","random",_mission] call spawn_static;

[[[(_position select 0) + 10, (_position select 1) + 10, 0]],"M2StaticMG","Extreme","bandit","bandit",0,2,"random","random",_mission] call spawn_static;

//RHIB Patrol

[[15087.2,14897.9,3.81432],[15000.2,14800,0],50,2,"RHIB","Extreme","Bandit","Bandit",_mission] call vehicle_patrol;

[[15091.8,15078.5,0.00125651],[15000,15000,0],50,2,"RHIB","Extreme","Bandit","Bandit",_mission] call vehicle_patrol;

//Humvee Patrol

[[(_position select 0) + 100, _position select 1, 0],[(_position select 0) + 100, _position select 1, 0],50,2,"HMMWV_Armored","Hard","Bandit","Bandit",_mission] call vehicle_patrol;

//Heli Paradrop

[[(_position select 0), (_position select 1), 0],[0,0,0],50,"UH1H_DZ",10,"Random","Random",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",true,_mission] spawn heli_para;

// Mission objective options and messages

_complete = [

[_mission,_crate], // mission variable (from line 9) and crate

["crate"],    // Mission objective type (["crate"], or ["kill"], or ["assassinate", _assassinate])

"Legion Bandit team have landed, watch for water/air support! Use teamwork", // mission announcement

"Survivors have secured the beach",   // mission success

"Survivors did not secure the beach in time" // mission fail

] call mission_winorfail;

if(_complete) then {

[_crate,5,0,[15,crate_items_chainbullets],2] call dynamic_crate;

};

// End of mission

diag_log format["WAI: Mission BeachHead ended at %1",_position];

h_missionsrunning = h_missionsrunning - 1;

};

You can't just comment [_vehicle], even if you are not using any.

Change:

to

[], // cleanup objects

Our first goal is to have at least 20 different missions for each side and to have at least 5 special missions that are 'completely' different.

Any news on this please?

EDIT : Or has anyone else written extra missions/enhancements for WAI that work and that we can all have, pretty please? :)

We are trying to add RPGs/Stingers to our WAI missions.

For some reason, I am having no luck with this at all. 

I have done this:

wai_use_launchers = true; // add a rocket launcher to each spawned AI group
wai_remove_launcher = true; // remove rocket launcher from AI on death

and:
ai_wep_launchers_AT         = ["RPG7V","PG7VR"];
ai_wep_launchers_AA         = ["Stinger","Stinger"];

None of the WAI mission spawn said weapons but run normally otherwise.

I also tried this, but it resulted in 3-5 weaponless AI running around each mission:  ai_wep_random = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine,ai_wep_launchers_AT,ai_wep_launchers_AA]; // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle

Also, tried adding these two lines under each group within the individual mission config files (which resulted in exactly two weaponless AI at each WAI mission spawn):
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],1,"hard","at",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],1,"hard","aa",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

If anyone could point me in the proper direction, I would appreciate it a lot.  

A side note: the bunnyranch is never spawning for me, either.  I have this directly under the bandit/hero mission in the config.sqf:
wai_special_missions = [
                                        ["bunny_ranch",100]
                                    ];

We are trying to add RPGs/Stingers to our WAI missions.

For some reason, I am having no luck with this at all. 

I have done this:

and:

None of the WAI mission spawn said weapons but run normally otherwise.

I also tried this, but it resulted in 3-5 weaponless AI running around each mission:  ai_wep_random = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine,ai_wep_launchers_AT,ai_wep_launchers_AA]; // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle

Also, tried adding these two lines under each group within the individual mission config files (which resulted in exactly two weaponless AI at each WAI mission spawn):
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],1,"hard","at",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],1,"hard","aa",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

If anyone could point me in the proper direction, I would appreciate it a lot.  

A side note: the bunnyranch is never spawning for me, either.  I have this directly under the bandit/hero mission in the config.sqf:
wai_special_missions = [
                                        ["bunny_ranch",100]
                                    ];

try this works for me

[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],4,"Random",["Random","at"],4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],4,"Random",["Random","aa"],4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

try this works for me

[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],4,"Random",["Random","at"],4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],4,"Random",["Random","aa"],4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

I tried what you said, but I got 4 dead AI spawned at each WAI mission now, weaponless.  

Am I correct that you also have:

and:

?

ai_wep_random = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine]; // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle

Have you changed this line at all?

Thanks very much for your help, I appreciate it a lot.

I tried what you said, but I got 4 dead AI spawned at each WAI mission now, weaponless.  

Am I correct that you also have:

and:

?

ai_wep_random = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine]; // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle

Have you changed this line at all?

Thanks very much for your help, I appreciate it a lot.

heres my config

if(isServer) then {

/* GENERAL CONFIG */

debug_mode = false; // enable debug
use_blacklist = true; // use blacklist
blacklist = [
[[5533.00,8445.00],[6911.00,7063.00]], // Stary
[[0,16000,0],[1000,-0,0]], // Left
[[0,16000,0],[16000.0,14580.3,0]] // Top
];

/* END GENERAL CONFIG */

/* AI CONFIG */

ai_clear_body = false; // instantly clear bodies
ai_clean_dead = true; // clear bodies after certain amount of time
ai_cleanup_time = 7200; // time to clear bodies in seconds
ai_clean_roadkill = false; // clean bodies that are roadkills
ai_roadkill_damageweapon = 0; // percentage of chance a roadkill will destroy weapon AI is carrying

ai_bandit_combatmode = "YELLOW"; // combatmode of bandit AI
ai_bandit_behaviour = "COMBAT"; // behaviour of bandit AI

ai_hero_combatmode = "YELLOW"; // combatmode of hero AI
ai_hero_behaviour = "COMBAT"; // behaviour of hero AI

ai_share_info = true; // AI share info on player position
ai_share_distance = 300; // Distance from killed AI for AI to share your rough position

ai_kills_gain = true; // add kill to bandit/human kill score
ai_humanity_gain = true; // gain humanity for killing AI
ai_add_humanity = 50; // amount of humanity gained for killing a bandit AI
ai_remove_humanity = 50; // amount of humanity lost for killing a hero AI
ai_special_humanity = 150; // amount of humanity gain or loss for killing a special AI dependant on player alignment

ai_skill_extreme = [["aimingAccuracy",1.00],["aimingShake",1.00],["aimingSpeed",1.00],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",1.00],["spotTime",1.00],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; // Extreme
ai_skill_hard = [["aimingAccuracy",0.80],["aimingShake",0.80],["aimingSpeed",0.80],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.80],["spotTime",0.80],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; // Hard
ai_skill_medium = [["aimingAccuracy",0.60],["aimingShake",0.60],["aimingSpeed",0.60],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.60],["spotTime",0.60],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; // Medium
ai_skill_easy = [["aimingAccuracy",0.40],["aimingShake",0.50],["aimingSpeed",0.50],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.50],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; // Easy
ai_skill_random = [ai_skill_extreme,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_easy];

ai_static_useweapon = true; // Allows AI on static guns to have a loadout
ai_static_weapons = ["KORD_high_TK_EP1","DSHKM_Ins","M2StaticMG"]; // static guns

ai_static_skills = false; // Allows you to set custom array for AI on static weapons. (true: On false: Off) 
ai_static_array = [["aimingAccuracy",0.20],["aimingShake",0.70],["aimingSpeed",0.75],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.70],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];

ai_gear0 = [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight","ItemRadio"]];
ai_gear1 = [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight","ItemRadio"]];
ai_gear_random = [ai_gear0,ai_gear1]; // Allows the possibility of random gear

ai_wep_assault = [["M16A4_ACG","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["Sa58V_RCO_EP1","30Rnd_762x39_AK47"],["SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M8_sharpshooter","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["SCAR_L_STD_HOLO","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M4A3_CCO_EP1","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M4A3_CCO_EP1","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"],["M16A4","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["m8_carbine","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["Sa58V_CCO_EP1","30Rnd_762x39_AK47"]]; // Assault
ai_wep_machine = [["RPK_74","75Rnd_545x39_RPK"],["MK_48_DZ","100Rnd_762x51_M240"],["M249_m145_EP1_DZE","200Rnd_556x45_M249"],["Pecheneg_DZ","100Rnd_762x54_PK"],["M240_DZ","100Rnd_762x51_M240"]]; // Light machine guns
ai_wep_sniper = [["M14_EP1","20Rnd_762x51_DMR"],["SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD","20Rnd_762x51_SB_SCAR"],["M110_NVG_EP1","20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR"],["SVD_CAMO","10Rnd_762x54_SVD"],["VSS_Vintorez","20Rnd_9x39_SP5_VSS"],["DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR"],["M40A3","5Rnd_762x51_M24"]]; // Sniper rifles
ai_wep_launchers_AT = ["RPG7V"];
ai_wep_launchers_AA = ["STINGER"];

ai_packs = ["DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
ai_hero_skin = ["FR_AC","FR_AR","FR_Corpsman","FR_GL","FR_Marksman","FR_R","FR_Sapper","FR_TL"];
ai_bandit_skin = ["Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ","GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","BanditW2_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ"];
ai_special_skin = ["Functionary1_EP1_DZ"];
ai_all_skin = [ai_hero_skin,ai_bandit_skin,ai_special_skin];

ai_add_skin = true; // adds unit skin to inventory on death

/* END AI CONFIG */

/* WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */
wai_mission_system = true; // use built in mission system

wai_mission_markers = ["DZMSMajMarker","DZMSMinMarker","DZMSBMajMarker","DZMSBMinMarker"];

wai_avoid_missions = true; // avoid spawning near other missions, these are defined in wai_mission_markers
wai_avoid_traders = true; // avoid spawning missions near traders
wai_mission_spread = 750; // make missions spawn this far apart from one another and other markers
wai_near_town = 0; // make missions check for towns around this radius
wai_near_road = 0; // make missions check for roads around this radius
wai_near_water = 50; // nearest water allowed near missions

wai_mission_timer = [300,600]; // time between missions 5-15 minutes
wai_mission_timeout = [900,1800]; // time each missions takes to despawn if inactive 15-30 minutes
wai_timeout_distance = 1000; // if a player is this close to a mission then it won't time-out

wai_clean_mission = true; // clean all mission buildings after a certain period
wai_clean_mission_time = 1800; // time after a mission is complete to clean mission buildings

wai_mission_fuel = [10,20]; // fuel inside mission spawned vehicles [min%,max%]
wai_vehicle_damage = [20,80]; // damages to spawn vehicles with [min%,max%]
wai_keep_vehicles = true; // save vehicles to database and keep them after restart

wai_crates_smoke = true; // pop smoke on crate when mission is finished during daytime
wai_crates_flares = true; // pop flare on crate when mission is finished during nighttime

wai_players_online = 1; // number of players online before mission starts
wai_server_fps = 5; // missions only starts if server FPS is over wai_server_fps

wai_kill_percent = 70; // percentage of AI players that must be killed at "crate" missions to be able to trigger completion

wai_high_value = true; // enable the possibility of finding a high value item (defined below crate_items_high_value) inside a crate
wai_high_value_chance = 1; // chance in percent you find above mentioned item

wai_enable_minefield = true; // enable minefields to better defend missions

// Missions
wai_hero_missions = [ // ["mission filename",% chance of picking this mission],Make sure the chances add up to 100,or it will not be accurate percentages
["black_hawk_crash",12],
["armed_vehicle",10],
["bandit_base",8],
["captured_mv22",8],
["ikea_convoy",8],
["destroyed_ural",18],
["disabled_milchopper",10],
["mayors_mansion",10],
["weapon_cache",10],
["farmer_resupply",6]
];
wai_bandit_missions = [
["armed_vehicle",12],
["black_hawk_crash",14],
["captured_mv22",6],
["broken_down_ural",12],
["hero_base",6],
["ikea_convoy",8],
["medi_camp",14],
["presidents_mansion",6],
["sniper_extraction",8],
["weapon_cache",10],
["farmer_resupply",6]
];
wai_special_missions = [
["bunny_ranch",25],
["drug_dealer",25],
["invasion",25],
["large_convoy",25]
];

// Vehicle arrays
armed_vehicle = ["ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE","GAZ_Vodnik_DZE","LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE","LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE","Offroad_DSHKM_Gue_DZE","Pickup_PK_GUE_DZE","Pickup_PK_INS_DZE","Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE","UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE"];
armed_chopper = ["CH_47F_EP1_DZE","UH1H_DZE","Mi17_DZE","UH60M_EP1_DZE","UH1Y_DZE","MH60S_DZE"];
civil_chopper = ["AH6X_DZ","BAF_Merlin_DZE","MH6J_DZ","Mi17_Civilian_DZ"];
military_unarmed = ["GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac","HMMWV_Ambulance","HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DZ","HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1","LandRover_CZ_EP1","LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_CDF","UAZ_INS","UAZ_RU","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1"];
cargo_trucks = ["Kamaz","MTVR_DES_EP1","Ural_CDF","Ural_TK_CIV_EP1","Ural_UN_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_EP1"];
refuel_trucks = ["KamazRefuel_DZ","MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ","UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ","V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ"];
civil_vehicles = ["hilux1_civil_1_open","hilux1_civil_2_covered","hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1","SUV_Blue","SUV_Camo","SUV_Charcoal","SUV_Green","SUV_Orange","SUV_Pink","SUV_Red","SUV_Silver","SUV_TK_CIV_EP1","SUV_White","SUV_Yellow"];

// Dynamic box array
crates_large = ["USVehicleBox","RUVehicleBox","TKVehicleBox_EP1"];
crates_medium = ["USBasicWeaponsBox","RUBasicWeaponsBox","USSpecialWeaponsBox","USSpecialWeapons_EP1","RUSpecialWeaponsBox","SpecialWeaponsBox","TKSpecialWeapons_EP1","CZBasicWeapons_EP1","UNBasicWeapons_EP1"];
crates_small = ["GuerillaCacheBox","RULaunchersBox","RUBasicAmmunitionBox","RUOrdnanceBox","USBasicAmmunitionBox","USLaunchersBox","USOrdnanceBox","USOrdnanceBox_EP1","USLaunchers_EP1","USBasicWeapons_EP1","USBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","UNBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","TKOrdnanceBox_EP1","TKLaunchers_EP1","TKBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","GuerillaCacheBox_EP1","GERBasicWeapons_EP1"];

crate_weapons_buildables = [["ChainSaw","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawB","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawG","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawP","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawR","ItemJerryMixed"]];

crate_tools = ["ItemKeyKit","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemCrowbar","ItemEtool","ItemFishingPole","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemGPS","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMachete","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemToolbox","NVGoggles"];
crate_tools_buildable = ["ItemToolbox","ItemEtool","ItemCrowbar","ItemKnife"];
crate_tools_sniper = ["ItemCompass","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemGPS"];

crate_items = ["FoodNutmix","FoodPistachio","FoodMRE","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemBandage","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbaconCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanSardines","FoodchickenCooked","FoodmuttonCooked","FoodrabbitCooked","ItemTroutCooked","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemHeatPack","ItemMorphine","ItemGoldBar","ItemGoldBar10oz","CinderBlocks","ItemCanvas","ItemComboLock","ItemLightBulb","ItemLockbox","ItemSandbag","ItemTankTrap","ItemWire","MortarBucket","PartEngine","PartFueltank","PartGeneric","PartGlass","PartPlankPack","PartVRotor","PartWheel","PartWoodPile"];
crate_items_high_value = ["ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemVault","30m_plot_kit","ItemHotwireKit","m107_DZ","RPG7V"];
crate_items_food = ["ItemWaterbottle","FoodNutmix","FoodPistachio","FoodMRE","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbaconCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanSardines","FoodchickenCooked","FoodmuttonCooked","FoodrabbitCooked","ItemTroutCooked","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked"];
crate_items_buildables = ["forest_large_net_kit","cinder_garage_kit",["PartPlywoodPack",5],"ItemSandbagExLarge5X","park_bench_kit","ItemComboLock",["CinderBlocks",10],"ItemCanvas","ItemComboLock",["ItemLightBulb",5],"ItemLockbox",["ItemSandbag",10],["ItemTankTrap",10],["ItemWire",10],["MortarBucket",10],["PartPlankPack",5],"PartWoodPile"];
crate_items_vehicle_repair = ["PartEngine","PartFueltank","PartGeneric","PartGlass","PartVRotor","PartWheel"];
crate_items_medical = ["ItemWaterbottle","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemHeatPack","ItemMorphine","ItemBandage","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta"];
crate_items_chainbullets = ["2000Rnd_762x51_M134","200Rnd_762x51_M240","100Rnd_127x99_M2","150Rnd_127x107_DSHKM"];
crate_items_sniper = [["ItemPainkiller",5],"Skin_Sniper1_DZ","Skin_CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Skin_GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ"];
crate_items_president = ["ItemDocument","ItemGoldBar10oz"];
crate_items_drugdealer = ["ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemKiloHemp"];
crate_items_largeconvoy = ["ChainSaw","ItemJerryMixed","ItemVault","30m_plot_kit",["CinderBlocks",50],["MortarBucket",10],"PartWoodPile"];

crate_backpacks_all = ["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1","DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_TerminalPack_EP1","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_CompactPack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
crate_backpacks_large = ["DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1"];

crate_random = [crate_items,crate_items_food,crate_items_buildables,crate_items_vehicle_repair,crate_items_medical,crate_items_chainbullets];

/* END WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */

/* STATIC MISSIONS CONFIG */

static_missions = False; // use static mission file
custom_per_world = False; // use a custom mission file per world

/* END STATIC MISSIONS CONFIG */

configloaded = true;

Our first goal is to have at least 20 different missions for each side and to have at least 5 special missions that are 'completely' different.

Any news on this please?

EDIT : Or has anyone else written extra missions/enhancements for WAI that work and that we can all have, pretty please? :)

Im just converting missions from version 1.6 over once ive done them will post them up here, Dont rearly know how to code but learning more each day :) 

So far I have

BeachHead

Meggen

OfficeSpace

all converted and working- I use on a PVE  server so will need to change Bandit to Hero if using on PVP servers

MegaZ