[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

When on the server are two same missions like [bandit]Medical Camp x2 missions won't despawn. Maybe you know how to set up WAI to have one type of mission on the server? :) Sorry for English :)

Anyone know? I really need help how to stop mission won't despawn bug ;) I'm waiting for answer..

I honestly have no idea what you mean... there should only be one hero and one bandit mission at a time

I occasionally get the same problem as IvertizPL (for reference i'm running WAI V2.2.0). This version can run many missions at the same time.

The mission starts as normal but won't complete (even although it was cleared by players with the crate empty and no AI left etc). Nothing appears in the server side RPT logs. I think what IvertizPL is asking for is an admin level mechanism to force a mission to end.

Oh and btw i don't know if you're aware but V2.2.0v3 (BETA) allows you to have the mission announcements come through the radio placing it at the bottom left (not sure if that'd satisfy the issue having the mission text placed in the center of the screen).

I occasionally get the same problem as IvertizPL (for reference i'm running WAI V2.2.0). This version can run many missions at the same time.

The mission starts as normal but won't complete (even although it was cleared by players with the crate empty and no AI left etc). Nothing appears in the server side RPT logs. I think what IvertizPL is asking for is an admin level mechanism to force a mission to end.

Oh and btw i don't know if you're aware but V2.2.0v3 (BETA) allows you to have the mission announcements come through the radio placing it at the bottom left (not sure if that'd satisfy the issue having the mission text placed in the center of the screen).

Interesting I haven't look at that. Well it's still in BETA so there are bound to be bugs but I guess in the mean time I just wouldn't run duplicate missions like that. 

Eh global/system chat isn't really what Im looking for. On DZMS I had nice hints come where the debug monitor goes with colors and pictures of vehicles/weapons. Looks much more professional.  Im also interested in separating colors for hero/bandit missions.

Hello!

What would I have to do to change the PlainText message info to a _hint message with vehicle or gun Picture inside. I have this running on an older WAI Version but on there the message get executed direct inside the Mission sqf of the specific Mission and not from an extern file like in 2.1.4 .

Any help would be much apriciated cause I realy would like to use this version.

Yup, I have set up 2 bandit missions and 1 hero missions :) And if are 2 bandit missions same on the server, they both won't despawn.

And second problem in the older version I got messages about mission on the center of screen. Now I don't have any messages. But I want to have message on the center of screen when mission spawn ;)

Third problem is in the body of ai who jump from the heli drop is some Pipe Bomb ( C4) How can I turn off it?

I change number of mission to 2 and still missions wont despawn sometimes, now it's Lunch Break Convoy i Ural Attack HELP! PLEASE!!

Edited by IvertizPL

hello

if someone could help it would be great the ai don't spawn in with at or aa even when set to true in the config

they also wont shoot at btr's or lav's either can someone help with this please

i am only using the wai mission system btw

i tried to change the mission settings on a few missions to manually add them in but that just caused the log to spam with errors as shown below

_weapon

= _weaponandmag select 0;
_magazine = _w>
 0:06:37   Error position: <_weaponandmag select 0;
_magazine = _w>
 0:06:37   Error Undefined variable in expression: _weaponandmag
 0:06:37 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_group.sqf, line 77
 0:06:38 Error in expression < from 1 to _mags do {
_unit addMagazine _magazine;
};
_unit addweapon _weapon;
_>
 0:06:38   Error position: <_magazine;
};
_unit addweapon _weapon;
_>
 0:06:38   Error Undefined variable in expression: _magazine
 0:06:38 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_group.sqf, line 145
 0:06:38 Error in expression < from 1 to _mags do {
_unit addMagazine _magazine;
};
_unit addweapon _weapon;
_>

0:06:38   Error position: <_magazine;

Ok people a question, It probably been done but i will ask anyway, The old WAI verion 16 had some Great Missions see List:

BeachHead

BridgeNowhere

campharry

Chatzbach

DeathValley

Freidorf

Lezburg

Liestal

Meggen

NapfCastle

OfficeSpace

Sachseln

Schangen

For the Napf Map, Has any one converted these to work with this mission system ? and is willing to share ?

I have tried and got one working to the extent AI spawn Vehicles Spawn and Create spawns but mission wont clear when finished:

Here is the one i have tried to do but not quite sure if i have done it right.  BeachHead one

if(isServer) then {

private ["_complete","_crate_type","_mission","_position","_crate"];

// Get mission number, important we do this early
_mission   = count wai_mission_data -1;

_position = [3765.69, 14348.5, 0];
[_mission,_position,"Hard","BeachHead","MainBandit",true] call mission_init;

diag_log   format["WAI: [Mission:[bandit] BeachHead]: Starting... %1",_position];

//Setup the crate
_crate_type  = crates_large call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_crate    = createVehicle [_crate_type,[3768.78,14339.3,0.00180912],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];

//Troops
_num = round (random 3) + 4;
[[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0],_num,"extreme",["random","at"],4,"random","bandit","random",["bandit",150],_mission] call spawn_group;
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],4,"Hard",["Random","AT"],4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],4,"Hard",["Random","AA"],4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],4,"Hard","Random",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;
[[_position select 0,_position select 1,0],4,"Hard","Random",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

//Static mounted guns
[[[(_position select 0) - 10, (_position select 1) + 10, 0]],"M2StaticMG","Hard","Bandit","Bandit",0,2,"Random","Random",_mission] call spawn_static;
[[[(_position select 0) + 10, (_position select 1) - 10, 0]],"M2StaticMG","Easy","Bandit","Bandit",0,2,"Random","Random",_mission] call spawn_static;

//RHIB Patrol

[[3689.31, 14345.4, 0],30,[3620, 14300, 0],50,2,"RHIB","Hard","Bandit","Bandit",_mission] call vehicle_patrol;
[[3696.84, 14379.3, 0],30,[3620, 14320, 0],50,2,"RHIB","Hard","Bandit","Bandit",_mission] call vehicle_patrol;

//Heli Paradrop
[[3765.69, 14348.5, 0],400,"UH1H_DZ",10,"Random","Random",4,"Random","Bandit","Random","Bandit",true,_mission] spawn heli_para;

_complete = [
  [_mission,_crate],  // mission number and crate
  "A group of Bandits have set up a beach head go take it out before reinforcements arrive!", // mission announcement
  "The Beach Head has eliminated",      // mission success
  "Survivors were unable to secure The Beach Head in Time"          // mission fail
] call mission_winorfail;

if(_complete) then {
  [_crate,8,2,0,2] call dynamic_crate;
};

diag_log format["WAI: [Mission:[bandit] Beachhead]: Ended at %1",_position];

b_missionsrunning = b_missionsrunning - 1;
};

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok people a question, It probably been done but i will ask anyway, The old WAI verion 16 had some Great Missions see List:

BeachHead

BridgeNowhere

campharry

Chatzbach

DeathValley

Freidorf

Lezburg

Liestal

Meggen

NapfCastle

OfficeSpace

Sachseln

Schangen

For the Napf Map, Has any one converted these to work with this mission system ? and is willing to share ?

I have tried and got one working to the extent AI spawn Vehicles Spawn and Create spawns but mission wont clear when finished:

Here is the one i have tried to do but not quite sure if i have done it right.  BeachHead one

I have never met them, do you have any working download link to that WAI system so i can download and see them?

Converting old system missions to new one is pretty easy, you just need to see main frame and variables of the missions, new system got some new.

Just installed 2.1.4 on my new server. All I did was edit some setting in the config file, like which skins the AI use, etc. The first mission spawned and it works fine but this error is in the log:

2:21:41 "WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Disabled Military Chopper]: Starting... [6693.02,5366.71,0]"
 2:21:41 "WAI: Spawned a group of 2 AI (Bandit) at [6693.02,5366.71,0]"
 2:21:42 "WAI: Spawned a group of 2 AI (Bandit) at [6693.02,5366.71,0]"
 2:21:43 "WAI: Spawned in 4 M2StaticMG"
 2:22:26 Error in expression <ret = _this select _ret;           
};

_ret;>
 2:22:26   Error position: <_ret;>
 2:22:26   Error Undefined variable in expression: _ret
 2:22:26 File z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_selectRandom.sqf, line 24
 2:22:26 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\bandit\any.sqf not found
 2:22:26 Error in expression <dayz_server\WAI\missions\bandit\%1.sqf",_mission];
};

};
sleep 1;
>
 2:22:26   Error position: <_mission];
};

};
sleep 1;
>
 2:22:26   Error Undefined variable in expression: _mission
 2:22:26 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\init.sqf, line 98

@betterdead

same to me, i tried the "moving convoy"-mission, which produces the same line -> "error in expression".

but what about this line: 2:22:26 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\bandit\any.sqf not found ....

I have never met them, do you have any working download link to that WAI system so i can download and see them?

Converting old system missions to new one is pretty easy, you just need to see main frame and variables of the missions, new system got some new.

Here is a link to a drop box with missions Thanks for taking a look.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ZWkptRhF_7b0JjbDNnS0FGMXM/view?usp=sharing

MegaZ

Where do you define the skills? For example, DZMS has this:

// Array of AI Skills
DZMSSkills0 = [
	["aimingAccuracy",0.10,0.125],
	["aimingShake",0.45,0.55],
	["aimingSpeed",0.45,0.55],
	["endurance",0.40,0.50],
	["spotDistance",0.30,0.45],
	["spotTime",0.30,0.45],
	["courage",0.40,0.60],