[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

Shouldn't there be a message warning the user that the vehicle will despawn after server restart, if the option to NOT save vehicles to database is selected? 

Edit: For now i've added this to the end of: custom_publish_vehicle.sqf , so far it works fine. 

_vehicle addEventHandler ["GetIn",{_nil = [nil,(_this select 2),"loc",rTITLETEXT,"Warning: This vehicle will disappear on server restart!","PLAIN DOWN",5] call RE;}];

Can someone please clearfy for me where this goes ? I tryed adding it at the very bottom, but did not work.

Only got this warning in the RPT

7:59:47 Error in expression < + str(_uid)); };

}];

};

_vehicle

};

_vehicle addEventHandler ["GetIn",{_nil >

7:59:47 Error position: <_vehicle addEventHandler ["GetIn",{_nil >

7:59:47 Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle

7:59:47 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\custom_publish_vehicle.sqf, line 196

7:59:47 Error in expression < + str(_uid)); };

}];

};

_vehicle

};

_vehicle addEventHandler ["GetIn",{_nil >

7:59:47 Error position: <_vehicle addEventHandler ["GetIn",{_nil >

7:59:47 Error addeventhandler: Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle

7:59:47 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\custom_publish_vehicle.sqf, line 196

ai_friendly_behaviour        = true;            // make ai friendly towards comrades

player_bandit                = -5000;        // this is the amount you declare someone to be a bandit on your server, bandit AI will not attack you if ai_friendly_behaviour is true
        player_hero                    = 5000;            // this is the amount you declare someone to be a hero on your server, hero AI will not attack you if ai_friendly_behaviour is true

I have 7000 humanity and roll up to the Heroes mission and they still shoot at me, same if i was bandit and go to bandit mission.

Any ideas?

Relaxing the filters is the easy part, the problem is then to get the hackers kicked that use createUnit to run their exploits.

Hi h3po, any news on a release for an HC version yet? I think that if you guys can get that working it will very quickly become the most downloaded release.. :)

I'm sorry, but from my end there will be no further development. I have lots of other things taking up my time and the server I was implementing the HC stuff for has since gone offline.

That's why I pitched the Idea and relased my code as-is, I strongly suggest you guys make yourself familiar with the scripting language and do the same. If and when f3cuk finds the time he can then build upon our combined efforts, instead of everybody relying on him to implement and test the HC stuff himself.

I've been working with WAI old one and this for longer time, reworked them for my server purposes, adding new missions, broadcast informations etc etc, and from my experience WAI 2.1.4 ++ is very heavy and causing massive lags for server. 

As im not 100% sure what is causing that, I was focused on external usage of mission system and changing how does it look for players, however in my opinion problem lies within timers for missions. Hero and Bandit missions have seperate timers with start, stop (timeout) and bit of randomizer while old WAI system got only start "time between missions" and timeout, with one mission type.

If you enabled special mission types then you have 3 clocks working all the time in the background for mission system. I wont go further and explain how it is affecting server.

Solution is simple, and yet not simple. Rework mission init system.

I always wanted to have hero and bandit missions with cap of 2 missions for each side, So i have two options now:
- I can go back to old WAI, and create 2 different mission systems, one bandit one hero with all improvements i've created.
- Rework WAI 2+ init and timers.

HINT for you coders:
What I was thinking about and what i will do is to call missions from Epoch Events, so all timers will be gone (except of timeout, which will be built in mission itself), and there will be check and the beggining if there are allready missions on map (max 2)

Before you will jump on me - RETHINK 5 TIMES  case "I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT", coz I've read a lot off let say gentle "not smart" opinions.

Big thanks for creators of rewritten WAI system, you did hell of a job. Check what I could achieve with new system:

Click on Gallery picture:

Adv%20Gallery_zpsc5vdsug7.jpg

missions_zpslt7gqrfg.png

randommissionmarkers_zpsvuha7mye.jpg

Hey Guys how can i define my own crate loot in config.sqf?

When i usw the standard syntax like :

crate_items_sniper			= [["ItemPainkiller",5],"Skin_Sniper1_DZ","Skin_CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Skin_GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ"];

i can define the loot.

But when i usw my own like :

crate_items_c130			= [["ItemKiloHemp",50]];

it doesent work...why??

I found my mistake :rolleyes:

I've been working with WAI old one and this for longer time, reworked them for my server purposes, adding new missions, broadcast informations etc etc, and from my experience WAI 2.1.4 ++ is very heavy and causing massive lags for server. 

As im not 100% sure what is causing that, I was focused on external usage of mission system and changing how does it look for players, however in my opinion problem lies within timers for missions. Hero and Bandit missions have seperate timers with start, stop (timeout) and bit of randomizer while old WAI system got only start "time between missions" and timeout, with one mission type.

If you enabled special mission types then you have 3 clocks working all the time in the background for mission system. I wont go further and explain how it is affecting server.

I always wanted to have hero and bandit missions with cap of 2 missions for each side, So i have two options now:

- I can go back to old WAI, and create 2 different mission systems, one bandit one hero with all improvements i've created.

HINT for you coders:

What I was thinking about and what i will do is to call missions from Epoch Events, so all timers will be gone (except of timeout, which will be built in mission itself), and there will be check and the beggining if there are allready missions on map (max 2)

Before you will jump on me - RETHINK 5 TIMES  case "I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT", coz I've read a lot off let say gentle "not smart" opinions.

Big thanks for creators of rewritten WAI system, you did hell of a job. Check what I could achieve with new system:

missions_zpslt7gqrfg.png

Are you releasing this ? if you are any chance of making an animated/moving Convoy mission ? Not a Disabled Convoy

F-Missions use the epoch Events i have tested them works good but only 2 missions released needs more missions...

This looks great, and if you are releasing this, eta on release date ? i been waiting so long for ZFM dont know when that will be either

anyway way to up the amount of each mission spawning at 1 time?

in the config.sqf

look for

// Missions

wai_radio_announce            = false;                                // Setting this to true will announce the missions to those that hold a radio only

wai_hero_limit                = 1;                                // define how many hero missions can run at once

wai_bandit_limit            = 1;                                // define how many bandit missions can run at once

/* wai_special_limit            = 1;                                // define how many special missions can run at once */

thats wot i remember seeing before but not in this config

[spoiler]
if(isServer) then {

/* GENERAL CONFIG */

debug_mode                = false;        // enable debug
        use_blacklist                = true;            // use blacklist
        blacklist                    = [
            [[5533.00,8445.00],[6911.00,7063.00]],    // Stary
            [[0,16000,0],[1000,-0,0]],                // Left
            [[0,16000,0],[16000.0,14580.3,0]]        // Top
        ];

/* END GENERAL CONFIG */

/* AI CONFIG */

ai_clear_body                 = false;        // instantly clear bodies
        ai_clean_dead                 = true;            // clear bodies after certain amount of time
        ai_cleanup_time             = 7200;            // time to clear bodies in seconds
        ai_clean_roadkill            = false;         // clean bodies that are roadkills
        ai_roadkill_damageweapon    = 0;            // percentage of chance a roadkill will destroy weapon AI is carrying

ai_bandit_combatmode        = "YELLOW";        // combatmode of bandit AI
        ai_bandit_behaviour            = "COMBAT";        // behaviour of bandit AI

ai_hero_combatmode            = "YELLOW";        // combatmode of hero AI
        ai_hero_behaviour            = "COMBAT";        // behaviour of hero AI

ai_share_info                = true;            // AI share info on player position
        ai_share_distance            = 300;            // Distance from killed AI for AI to share your rough position

ai_kills_gain                = true;            // add kill to bandit/human kill score
        ai_humanity_gain            = true;            // gain humanity for killing AI
        ai_add_humanity                = 50;            // amount of humanity gained for killing a bandit AI
        ai_remove_humanity            = 50;            // amount of humanity lost for killing a hero AI
        ai_special_humanity            = 150;            // amount of humanity gain or loss for killing a special AI dependant on player alignment

ai_skill_extreme            = [["aimingAccuracy",1.00],["aimingShake",1.00],["aimingSpeed",1.00],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",1.00],["spotTime",1.00],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];     // Extreme
        ai_skill_hard                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.80],["aimingShake",0.80],["aimingSpeed",0.80],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.80],["spotTime",0.80],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];     // Hard
        ai_skill_medium                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.60],["aimingShake",0.60],["aimingSpeed",0.60],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.60],["spotTime",0.60],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];    // Medium
        ai_skill_easy                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.40],["aimingShake",0.50],["aimingSpeed",0.50],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.50],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];    // Easy
        ai_skill_random                = [ai_skill_extreme,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_easy];

ai_static_useweapon            = true;    // Allows AI on static guns to have a loadout     
        ai_static_weapons            = ["KORD_high_TK_EP1","DSHKM_Ins","M2StaticMG"];    // static guns

ai_static_skills            = false;    // Allows you to set custom array for AI on static weapons. (true: On false: Off)
        ai_static_array                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.20],["aimingShake",0.70],["aimingSpeed",0.75],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.70],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];

ai_gear0                    = [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight"]];
        ai_gear1                    = [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight"]];
        ai_gear_random                = [ai_gear0,ai_gear1];    // Allows the possibility of random gear

ai_wep_assault                = [["M16A4_ACG","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["Sa58V_RCO_EP1","30Rnd_762x39_AK47"],["SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M8_sharpshooter","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["SCAR_L_STD_HOLO","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M4A3_CCO_EP1","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M4A3_CCO_EP1","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"],["M16A4","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["m8_carbine","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["Sa58V_CCO_EP1","30Rnd_762x39_AK47"]];    // Assault
        ai_wep_machine                = [["RPK_74","75Rnd_545x39_RPK"],["MK_48_DZ","100Rnd_762x51_M240"],["M249_EP1_DZ","200Rnd_556x45_M249"],["Pecheneg_DZ","100Rnd_762x54_PK"],["M240_DZ","100Rnd_762x51_M240"]];    // Light machine guns
        ai_wep_sniper                = [["M14_EP1","20Rnd_762x51_DMR"],["SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD","20Rnd_762x51_SB_SCAR"],["M110_NVG_EP1","20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR"],["SVD_CAMO","10Rnd_762x54_SVD"],["VSS_Vintorez","20Rnd_9x39_SP5_VSS"],["DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR"],["M40A3","5Rnd_762x51_M24"]];    // Sniper rifles
        ai_wep_random                = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine];    // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle
        ai_wep_launchers_AT            = ["M136","RPG18","JAVELIN"];
        ai_wep_launchers_AA            = ["Strela","Igla","STINGER"];

ai_packs                    = ["DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
        ai_hero_skin                = ["FR_AC","FR_AR","FR_Corpsman","FR_GL","FR_Marksman","FR_R","FR_Sapper","FR_TL"];
        ai_bandit_skin                = ["Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ","GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","BanditW2_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ"];
        ai_special_skin                = ["Functionary1_EP1_DZ"];
        ai_all_skin                    = [ai_hero_skin,ai_bandit_skin,ai_special_skin];

ai_add_skin                    = true;            // adds unit skin to inventory on death

/* END AI CONFIG */

/* WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */
        wai_mission_system            = true;    // use built in mission system

wai_mission_markers            = ["DZMSMajMarker","DZMSMinMarker","DZMSBMajMarker","DZMSBMinMarker"];

wai_avoid_missions            = true;                                // avoid spawning near other missions, these are defined in wai_mission_markers
        wai_avoid_traders            = true;                                // avoid spawning missions near traders
        wai_mission_spread            = 750;                                // make missions spawn this far apart from one another and other markers
        wai_near_town                = 0;                                // make missions check for towns around this radius
        wai_near_road                = 0;                                // make missions check for roads around this radius
        wai_near_water                = 50;                                // nearest water allowed near missions

wai_mission_timer            = [300,900];                        // time between missions 5-15 minutes
        wai_mission_timeout            = [900,1800];                         // time each missions takes to despawn if inactive 15-30 minutes
        wai_timeout_distance        = 1000;                                // if a player is this close to a mission then it won't time-out

wai_clean_mission            = true;                                // clean all mission buildings after a certain period
        wai_clean_mission_time        = 1800;                                // time after a mission is complete to clean mission buildings

wai_mission_fuel            = [10,20];                            // fuel inside mission spawned vehicles [min%,max%]
        wai_vehicle_damage            = [20,80];                            // damages to spawn vehicles with [min%,max%]
        wai_keep_vehicles            = true;                                // save vehicles to database and keep them after restart

wai_crates_smoke            = true;                                // pop smoke on crate when mission is finished during daytime
        wai_crates_flares            = true;                                // pop flare on crate when mission is finished during nighttime

wai_players_online            = 1;                                 // number of players online before mission starts
        wai_server_fps                = 5;                                 // missions only starts if server FPS is over wai_server_fps

wai_kill_percent            = 30;                                // percentage of AI players that must be killed at "crate" missions to be able to trigger completion

wai_high_value                = true;                                // enable the possibility of finding a high value item (defined below crate_items_high_value) inside a crate
        wai_high_value_chance        = 1;                                // chance in percent you find above mentioned item

wai_enable_minefield        = true;                                // enable minefields to better defend missions
        wai_use_launchers            = false;                            // add a rocket launcher to each spawned AI group
        wai_remove_launcher            = false;                            // remove rocket launcher from AI on death

// Missions
        wai_hero_missions            = [                                 // ["mission filename",% chance of picking this mission],Make sure the chances add up to 100,or it will not be accurate percentages
                                        ["black_hawk_crash",12],
                                        ["armed_vehicle",13],
                                        ["bandit_base",8],
                                        ["captured_mv22",8],
                                        ["ikea_convoy",8],
                                        ["destroyed_ural",18],
                                        ["disabled_milchopper",10],
                                        ["mayors_mansion",10],
                                        ["weapon_cache",13]
                                    ];
        wai_bandit_missions            = [
                                        ["armed_vehicle",12],
                                        ["black_hawk_crash",14],
                                        ["captured_mv22",6],
                                        ["broken_down_ural",14],
                                        ["hero_base",6],
                                        ["ikea_convoy",8],
                                        ["medi_camp",16],
                                        ["presidents_mansion",6],
                                        ["sniper_extraction",8],
                                        ["weapon_cache",10]
                                    ];
        /*
        wai_special_missions        = [
                                        ["bunny_ranch",100]
                                    ];
        */

// Vehicle arrays
        armed_vehicle                 = ["ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE","GAZ_Vodnik_DZE","HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE","HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1_DZE","LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE","LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE","Offroad_DSHKM_Gue_DZE","Pickup_PK_GUE_DZE","Pickup_PK_INS_DZE","Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE","UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE"];
        armed_chopper                 = ["CH_47F_EP1_DZE","UH1H_DZE","Mi17_DZE","UH60M_EP1_DZE","UH1Y_DZE","MH60S_DZE"];
        civil_chopper                 = ["AH6X_DZ","BAF_Merlin_DZE","MH6J_DZ","Mi17_Civilian_DZ"];
        military_unarmed             = ["GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac","HMMWV_Ambulance","HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DZ","HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1","LandRover_CZ_EP1","LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_CDF","UAZ_INS","UAZ_RU","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1"];
        cargo_trucks                 = ["Kamaz","MTVR_DES_EP1","Ural_CDF","Ural_TK_CIV_EP1","Ural_UN_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_EP1"];
        refuel_trucks                = ["KamazRefuel_DZ","MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ","UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ","V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ"];
        civil_vehicles                 = ["hilux1_civil_1_open","hilux1_civil_2_covered","hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1","SUV_Blue","SUV_Camo","SUV_Charcoal","SUV_Green","SUV_Orange","SUV_Pink","SUV_Red","SUV_Silver","SUV_TK_CIV_EP1","SUV_White","SUV_Yellow"];

// Dynamic box array
        crates_large                = ["USVehicleBox","RUVehicleBox","TKVehicleBox_EP1"];
        crates_medium                = ["USBasicWeaponsBox","RUBasicWeaponsBox","USSpecialWeaponsBox","USSpecialWeapons_EP1","RUSpecialWeaponsBox","SpecialWeaponsBox","TKSpecialWeapons_EP1","CZBasicWeapons_EP1","UNBasicWeapons_EP1"];
        crates_small                = ["GuerillaCacheBox","RULaunchersBox","RUBasicAmmunitionBox","RUOrdnanceBox","USBasicAmmunitionBox","USLaunchersBox","USOrdnanceBox","USOrdnanceBox_EP1","USLaunchers_EP1","USBasicWeapons_EP1","USBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","UNBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","TKOrdnanceBox_EP1","TKLaunchers_EP1","TKBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","GuerillaCacheBox_EP1","GERBasicWeapons_EP1"];

crate_weapons_buildables    = [["ChainSaw","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawB","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawG","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawP","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawR","ItemJerryMixed"]];

crate_tools                    = ["ItemKeyKit","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemCrowbar","ItemEtool","ItemFishingPole","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemGPS","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMachete","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemToolbox","NVGoggles"];
        crate_tools_buildable        = ["ItemToolbox","ItemEtool","ItemCrowbar","ItemKnife"];
        crate_tools_sniper            = ["ItemCompass","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemGPS"];

crate_items                    = ["FoodNutmix","FoodPistachio","FoodMRE","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemBandage","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbaconCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanSardines","FoodchickenCooked","FoodmuttonCooked","FoodrabbitCooked","ItemTroutCooked","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemHeatPack","ItemMorphine","ItemGoldBar","ItemGoldBar10oz","CinderBlocks","ItemCanvas","ItemComboLock","ItemLightBulb","ItemLockbox","ItemSandbag","ItemTankTrap","ItemWire","MortarBucket","PartEngine","PartFueltank","PartGeneric","PartGlass","PartPlankPack","PartVRotor","PartWheel","PartWoodPile"];
        crate_items_high_value        = ["ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemVault","30m_plot_kit","ItemHotwireKit"];
        crate_items_food            = ["ItemWaterbottle","FoodNutmix","FoodPistachio","FoodMRE","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbaconCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanSardines","FoodchickenCooked","FoodmuttonCooked","FoodrabbitCooked","ItemTroutCooked","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked"];
        crate_items_buildables        = ["forest_large_net_kit","cinder_garage_kit",["PartPlywoodPack",5],"ItemSandbagExLarge5X","park_bench_kit","ItemComboLock",["CinderBlocks",10],"ItemCanvas","ItemComboLock",["ItemLightBulb",5],"ItemLockbox",["ItemSandbag",10],["ItemTankTrap",10],["ItemWire",10],["MortarBucket",10],["PartPlankPack",5],"PartWoodPile"];
        crate_items_vehicle_repair    = ["PartEngine","PartFueltank","PartGeneric","PartGlass","PartVRotor","PartWheel"];
        crate_items_medical            = ["ItemWaterbottle","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemHeatPack","ItemMorphine","ItemBandage","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta"];
        crate_items_chainbullets    = ["2000Rnd_762x51_M134","200Rnd_762x51_M240","100Rnd_127x99_M2","150Rnd_127x107_DSHKM"];
        crate_items_sniper            = [["ItemPainkiller",5],"Skin_Sniper1_DZ","Skin_CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Skin_GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ"];
        crate_items_president        = ["ItemDocument","ItemGoldBar10oz"];

crate_backpacks_all            = ["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1","DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_TerminalPack_EP1","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_CompactPack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
        crate_backpacks_large        = ["DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1"];

crate_random                = [crate_items,crate_items_food,crate_items_buildables,crate_items_vehicle_repair,crate_items_medical,crate_items_chainbullets];

/* END WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */

/* STATIC MISSIONS CONFIG */

static_missions                = false;        // use static mission file
        custom_per_world            = false;        // use a custom mission file per world

/* END STATIC MISSIONS CONFIG */

configloaded = true;

};[/spoiler]

I have 2 questions and google isn't helping and there are 94 pages here, many of them dealing with outdated versions...

First and most important question for me, how do I set it up so that bandit missions and hero missions use different colors? It seems silly that they're both the same color. Especially Extreme missions which are black text on black markers and its a bit hard to notice that B or H.

Second and still fairly important to me, I'd love to ditch the old title text and use hints. I had hints working on DZMS, and when I saw WICKED ai, advertised as "wasteland" styled missions, I was a bit disappointed when they still use the annoying title text across the center of the screen.

Any help on these issues would be much appreciated. Im going to keep googling in the mean time

[b][size=6]Missions won't despawn[/size][/b]

[b]WAI Version:[/b]Version  2.2.0
[b]World:[/b] Chernarus
[b]Mods:[/b]  Epoch 1051
[b]Installed add-ons:[/b] WAI 2.2.0, Infistar Admin tool/Anti hack, TOW/LIFT, WPD's Action Menu and other
[b]Custom loot files[/b] No

[b]Problem description[/b]
Missions won't despawn after killing all of the bots and go to the mission center,crate is empty, bots are dead, marker still on the map..

[b]What i tried so far[/b]
Nothing, I don't know how to repair it

[b]Config file[/b]
http://pastebin.com/TjkvwQ8F

[b]Server RPT[/b]
 http://pastebin.com/cRV2RydJ

First lines are strange :/

HINT for you coders:

missions_zpslt7gqrfg.png

i wants it!