[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

Relaxing the filters is the easy part, the problem is then to get the hackers kicked that use createUnit to run their exploits.

Yes, sorry I had a think afterwards and after reading your post the git, then realised that what's you meant...sorry then, I think this goes beyond the level of my ability to help.

OK guys, I hope someone can help me. I'm using WAI 2.1.4

I made a couple of changes to the "President is in Town" mission. I marked them in red. However, when the mission runs, there are no changes. The president is still in a black suit ("Special") and the first lady is still ("Secretary1") also the patrol is still ("HMMWV_Armored"). So, em, what am I missing here? How do I change the skins and vehicles? Thanks!

//The President Himself
    _president = [[((_position select 0) + 5), _position select 1, 4.1],1,"Extreme","Random",4,"none","Skin_SurvivorWpink_DZ","Random",["Hero",750],_mission] call spawn_group;
    _firstlady = [[((_position select 0) + 5), _position select 1, 4.1],1,"Easy","Unarmed",4,"none","Special","Random",["Hero",250],_mission] call spawn_group;

//Humvee Patrol
    [[(_position select 0) + 100, _position select 1, 0],[(_position select 0) + 100, _position select 1, 0],50,2,"SUV_Pink","Random","Hero","Hero",_mission] call vehicle_patrol;

Under the mission example is shows - 6: Skin ("Hero","bandit","random","special" or "classname") So I used a classname for the president, and I used "special" since that was already functionary, the guy in the suit, for the first lady. SO it would seem I did the correct change. Is there more then one place it needs to be changed?

And in the mission example is shows - 4: Vehicle classname

[[(_position select 0) + 100, _position select 1, 0],[(_position select 0) + 100, _position select 1, 0],50,2,"HMMWV_Armored","random","bandit","bandit",_mission] call vehicle_patrol;

So again it would seem I changed the correct bit. I'm not sure what I am missing here...

Help, anyone?

A question for you oSoDirty. I used your example below for the static AI groups, and it worked perfectly. A crate spawns where I want it and it's got loot. However it keep disappearing. I've added an exception under server_updateObjects.sqf, which worked for all my other objects, but it is not working in this case. What else do I need to do? Working with WAI 2.1.4. Thanks again!

The crate at the bottom works as well =]  Add more like so

_crate = createVehicle ["USVehicleBox",[17468.3,5184.75,0.001],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
_crate2 = createVehicle ["USVehicleBox",[17473.3,5184.75,0.001],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
[_crate,[16,ai_wep_sniper],[8,crate_tools_sniper],[4,crate_backpacks_large]] call dynamic_crate;
[_crate2,[16,ai_wep_sniper],[8,crate_tools_sniper],[4,crate_backpacks_large]] call dynamic_crate;

Hey guys,

So i have some spare time this weekend and decided to work on finishing the 2.2.0 release of Wicked AI for ARMA 2. Did some minor updates to the testbranch today, but since i no longer have a dev server to test them on I'm going to need your help with this guys.

Cheers,

f3cuk

Hey guys,

So i have some spare time this weekend and decided to work on finishing the 2.2.0 release of Wicked AI for ARMA 2. Did some minor updates to the testbranch today, but since i no longer have a dev server to test them on I'm going to need your help with this guys.

Cheers,

f3cuk

Still getting the odd mission not clearing too man. Not sure if you were aware of that is all. 

Hey guys, using WAI 2.1.4 on an Overpoch Napf server and I'm having an issue with static crates disappearing. Here is what I am using, this is at the bottom of the default.sgf:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

diag_log "WAI: Static mission loaded";

//test crate    
_crate = createVehicle ["USVehicleBox",[18270.8,2066.61,0.001724],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
[_crate,[16,ai_wep_sniper],[8,crate_tools_sniper],[4,crate_backpacks_large]] call dynamic_crate;

};

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crate spawns in immediantly, it's got plenty of loot, I can access and remove the loot. However after a couple of minutes it disappears. I found this page on github

https://github.com/f3cuk/WICKED-AI/issues/119

I'll be honest, I'm no scripter and not ashamed to admit it. SO anyway, I tried this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_crate_type_USVehicleBox setVariable ["ObjectID","1",true]; // Necessary for some anti-hack solutions
_crate_type_USVehicleBox setVariable ["permaLoot",true]; // Makes the cleanup section skip this one
_crate_type_USVehicleBox allowDamage false; // Optional if you want the crate to be industructable

_crate = createVehicle ["USVehicleBox",[18270.8,2066.61,0.001724],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the crate is still disappearing. Help. Please? :(

A question for you oSoDirty. I used your example below for the static AI groups, and it worked perfectly. A crate spawns where I want it and it's got loot. However it keep disappearing. I've added an exception under server_updateObjects.sqf, which worked for all my other objects, but it is not working in this case. What else do I need to do? Working with WAI 2.1.4. Thanks again!

The crate at the bottom works as well =]  Add more like so

_crate = createVehicle ["USVehicleBox",[17468.3,5184.75,0.001],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];

_crate2 = createVehicle ["USVehicleBox",[17473.3,5184.75,0.001],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];

[_crate2,[16,ai_wep_sniper],[8,crate_tools_sniper],[4,crate_backpacks_large]] call dynamic_crate;

I really don't know how to fix that, mine never disappeared so i never needed to work around it.

Hey guys,

Cheers,

f3cuk

Nice, can't wait to play with it. BTW buried in the fixes / C130 missions area in the github, i posted some missions i wrote that choose between a few planes and spawns them in running... the coords are fot Taviana so a cpl things will need changed. But it's there if you want to look into it. I use them on my server with no issues.

WAI\missions\init.sqf

// Mission functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\mission_functions.sqf";
mission_init = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\mission_init.sqf";
mission_winorfail = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\mission_winorfail.sqf";
minefield = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\minefield.sqf";

mb:
// Mission functions
call = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\mission_functions.sqf";
no ?

WAI\missions\init.sqf

// Mission functions

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\mission_functions.sqf";

mission_init = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\mission_init.sqf";

mission_winorfail = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\mission_winorfail.sqf";

minefield = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\minefield.sqf";

mb:

// Mission functions

call = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\mission_functions.sqf";

no ?

No.

I figure the AI using rockets is pretty cut and dry... You set use rockets to true... then when a player shows up in an LAV or something... they pull them out and fire...we'll it doesn't seem to work that way for me.    I added HUGE array of shoulder fired rockets...tried both with their ammo and without.  Then I role up in say.. a BMP2...they won't shoot... 

Any ideas?

Thank you!

help properly adjust difficulty. Want to increase the complexity.above the extreme.

["aimingAccuracy",1.00],
["aimingShake",1.00],
["aimingSpeed",1.00],
["endurance",1.00],
["spotDistance",1.00],
["spotTime",1.00],
["courage",1.00],
["reloadSpeed",1.00],
["commanding",1.00],
["general",1.00]];
1.0 is the maximum value? or you can put a 9.0 all values? Tell me how to increase the complexity

Hey guys, using WAI 2.1.4 on an Overpoch Napf server and I'm having an issue with static crates disappearing. Here is what I am using, this is at the bottom of the default.sgf:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

diag_log "WAI: Static mission loaded";

//test crate    

};

The crate spawns in immediantly, it's got plenty of loot, I can access and remove the loot. However after a couple of minutes it disappears. I found this page on github

https://github.com/f3cuk/WICKED-AI/issues/119

I'll be honest, I'm no scripter and not ashamed to admit it. SO anyway, I tried this:

_crate_type_USVehicleBox setVariable ["ObjectID","1",true]; // Necessary for some anti-hack solutions

_crate_type_USVehicleBox setVariable ["permaLoot",true]; // Makes the cleanup section skip this one

_crate_type_USVehicleBox allowDamage false; // Optional if you want the crate to be industructable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the crate is still disappearing. Help. Please? :(

For anyone else having this problem, this code works perfectly! Thanks to KostiCZ for the help.

//test crate

_crate_type = crates_large call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

_crate1 = createVehicle [_crate_type,[18270.1,2063.86,0.000946045],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];

_crate1 setVariable ["ObjectID","1",true];

_crate1 setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

[_crate1,[16,ai_wep_sniper],[8,crate_tools_sniper],[4,crate_backpacks_large]] call dynamic_crate;