[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

Yes exactly the same.

You can run a mission with just 1-2 bots and the traders, vehiclespawning, any action any player will do like unlocking cars/doors take ages.

So i dropped this and chose an old WAI which i had before and every thing is working fine, even with 50ppl online a car takes like 3 seconds to spawn at trader and with this 2.0+ WAI it takes like 1minute with 15 players on. Im running on a Dedi with enough performance to run multiple full servers so its not that this would cause the problem.

I have tried bringing the quantity of AI right down, making the missions spawn further apart, reduced the AI share your distance, reduced ai behaviour, reduced all the clean up times for missions, bodies, etc. I have even tried reducing number of zeds, loot chance to see if that would help and still got poor results.

Same as you, if I switch off and go back to running the 2 old mission systems side by side (WAI & EMS) with an overall higher quantity of AI and 3 missions running at the same time, performance comes right back.

With this system running, it takes 10-14 seconds for the trader menus to refresh, same for unlocking/locking a car and anywhere from 30-60 seconds for a car to spawn when purchased at a trader. Normally, with all these things, even when fully loaded with 55 players up they take around 2-4 seconds.

I am also running serious enterprise level, dedicated hardware with 12 logical processors clocked to 3.9ghz running 1 A2 epoch server, 1 A3 wasteland server and 1 A3 epoch server.....

I have a feeling that it may not be just load but, maybe more to do with the code of mission system (...without being rude.. :/). My reasoning is that I haven't seen a fall in server FPS of any noticeable amount.

Help us F3cuk! My players and I absolutely love this system and how varied and random it is but, I won't be able to keep it running for much longer as I'll lose population due to lag.

I have tried bringing the quantity of AI right down, making the missions spawn further apart, reduced the AI share your distance, reduced ai behaviour, reduced all the clean up times for missions, bodies, etc. I have even tried reducing number of zeds, loot chance to see if that would help and still got poor results.

Same as you, if I switch off and go back to running the 2 old mission systems side by side (WAI & EMS) with an overall higher quantity of AI and 3 missions running at the same time, performance comes right back.

With this system running, it takes 10-14 seconds for the trader menus to refresh, same for unlocking/locking a car and anywhere from 30-60 seconds for a car to spawn when purchased at a trader. Normally, with all these things, even when fully loaded with 55 players up they take around 2-4 seconds.

I am also running serious enterprise level, dedicated hardware with 12 logical processors clocked to 3.9ghz running 1 A2 epoch server, 1 A3 wasteland server and 1 A3 epoch server.....

I have a feeling that it may not be just load but, maybe more to do with the code of mission system (...without being rude.. :/). My reasoning is that I haven't seen a fall in server FPS of any noticeable amount.

Help us F3cuk! My players and I absolutely love this system and how varied and random it is but, I won't be able to keep it running for much longer as I'll lose population due to lag.

Your problem is a weak server. I promise you it's not WAI. 90% of popular servers use this script with no issues. If you run a high pop server (40+) you need a dual cpu (not dual core but 2 seperate cpus) dedi with at least 50mbps upload or you will have desync and lag issues with any AI system

Your problem is a weak server. I promise you it's not WAI. 90% of popular servers use this script with no issues. If you run a high pop server (40+) you need a dual cpu (not dual core but 2 seperate cpus) dedi with at least 50mbps upload or you will have desync and lag issues with any AI system

Weak server! 

E51650v2 - 128GB ECC RAM - 240GB SSD RAID - Gb up/down guaranteed, come on man.....

and btw I have 2 cpu's set on affinity to run just this server dedicated.

And as I mentioned before, I was running 2 mission systems side by side with 3 missions up at once with a greater total quantity of AI and everything worked perfectly....

I'm telling you how life is with 55 players using v2.2.0 as is also LunatikCH

My home pc can run 15-20 players with WAI and DZMS 4 missions on WAI, 2 on DZMS, several added buildings, traders, and 2 static AI cities with zero lag.  I realize that isn't a lot of players, however i'm running an i7 4820k @4.5Ghz with 16GB ddr3 @2400 with a 50/5mb connection. Also, Arma isn't coded for multi-core support, 6 core CPUs are a waste of money with Arma servers unless you are running several.

My home pc can run 15-20 players with WAI and DZMS 4 missions on WAI, 2 on DZMS, several added buildings, traders, and 2 static AI cities with zero lag.  I realize that isn't a lot of players, however i'm running an i7 4820k @4.5Ghz with 16GB ddr3 @2400 with a 50/5mb connection. Also, Arma isn't coded for multi-core support, 6 core CPUs are a waste of money with Arma servers unless you are running several.

sigh...where's this going... well that's really nice for you but totally irrelevant with 15-20 players. 

I'm aware of arma 2's cpu limitations. I am running 1 A2 server and 2 A3 servers as I said in my earlier post and I intend to run more. My tests/problems are focused on 55 players. not sure what your posts are attempting to do other than deviate from a valid situation.... when you posted that I had a weak server, you didn't even know what hardware I was running.

With the same server, same hardware, same internet, same number of players, same missions and server pbos but, with WAI 2.2.0 turned off and the older version of WAI and EMS running with more AI and more missions, my trader menus, buying vehicle time and locking/unlocking cars works perfectly well. With the only change being the 2 missions systems turned off and WAI v2.2.0 switched on with reduced config, I get a major slow down on these aspects with cars taking up to a minute to appear. The problem seems to start anywhere from around half way through the restart cycle through to the end. 90mins to 3 hour mark.

F3cuk, could there be a problem with the mission system's cleanup? Or, could it be problems to do with mission vehicles saving to the database?

As I said before, I would love to keep this system going but, won't be able to for much longer... :(

Okay I've been looking through all the inits and configs and I can't seem to find how do adjust how much AI spawn, AI armed vehicles, or helicopter reinforcements.

I wan't to half some of the AI at the missions and I wan't to disable the roaming armed vehicles and helicopter reinforcements at certain missions.

Okay I've been looking through all the inits and configs and I can't seem to find how do adjust how much AI spawn, AI armed vehicles, or helicopter reinforcements.

I wan't to half some of the AI at the missions and I wan't to disable the roaming armed vehicles and helicopter reinforcements at certain missions.

The number of AI that spawn is determined in the mission files them selves.  WAI/missions/bandit  - WAI/missions/hero.

This should help you a bit:

Look for something like this: 

[[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0],4,"random","random",4,"random","bandit","random","bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

There can be several lines in each mission like this.

This is the order to follow:

// Group Spawn Examples
	// Parameters:	                0: Position
	//				1: Unit Count
	//				2: Unit Skill ("easy","medium","hard","extreme" or "random")
	//				3: Guns (gun or [gun,launcher])
	//					Guns options	: (0 = ai_wep_assault, 1 = ai_wep_machine, 2 = ai_wep_sniper, "random" = random weapon, "Unarmed" = no weapon)
	//					Launcher options: (at = ai_wep_launchers_AT, aa = ai_wep_launchers_AA or "classname")
	//				4: Magazine Count
	//				5: Backpack ("random" or "classname")
	//				6: Skin ("Hero","bandit","random","special" or "classname")
	//				7: Gear (0:ai_gear0, 1:ai_gear1, 2:ai_gear2, 3:ai_gear3, 4:ai_gear4 or "random")
	//				8: AI Type ("bandit","Hero","special" or ["type", #] format to overwrite default gain amount) ***Used to determine humanity gain or loss***
	//				9: Mission variable from line 9 (_mission)

Above can be found in WAI/missions/MISSION_EXAMPLE.sqf -- Lots of useful info in there.

Sometimes it wont be a number. It may be _num  or _rndnum etc... If so, you should find somewhere above a variable like _num = (2 + round(random 7)); which simply gives a random amount of AI, could be 3, could be 9 and anything in between. If you wish to use a static number of AI, just replace the variable with a number in the group spawn array.

Hope this helps.

I have installed the beta version to my server, Seems to be working great but, I have added and deleted weapons from the ai load out. The ones that i have deleted are persisting to spawn on the ai with them removed for the config file. I am also having a problem with the missions not clearing. It is completely random when it happens. I have also noticed in the rpt when the server first starts up the wai system looks for a file called customsetting and it says it could not be found and it continues to load up and run. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Thanks for the great mod btw!

I have installed the beta version to my server, Seems to be working great but, I have added and deleted weapons from the ai load out. The ones that i have deleted are persisting to spawn on the ai with them removed for the config file. I am also having a problem with the missions not clearing. It is completely random when it happens. I have also noticed in the rpt when the server first starts up the wai system looks for a file called customsetting and it says it could not be found and it continues to load up and run. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Thanks for the great mod btw!

The non clearing may have to with the % of AI you have set, it seem to happen randomly at 50% and gets worse the higher the %.  

The weapons i find kind of odd..  are the new weapons working?

The customsetting.sqf is worry free. It is there for you to make yourself and copy and paste your 2.1.4 config inside it to override the config aside from additions from 2.2.0. (All in the readme included in the download and on github)

Ok I will lower the % and see if that helps, Yes the weapon are working other the 1 weapon, I thought it to be a lapua but it comes up as rifle and the picture is of a m110tws. you equip it and it disappear, can't load and can't fire it. Kinda weird. I have deleted that weapon and the lapua and the other weapon and they came back. 

What i did to add more guns is:

I made an entire new line in the config like so:

ai_wep_over_powered         = ["FHQ_MSR_TWS_DESERT","FHQ_MSR_TWS_SD_DESERT","FHQ_RSASS_TWS_TAN","FHQ_RSASS_TWS_SD_TAN","USSR_cheytacM200","USSR_cheytacM200_sd","M8_TWS_SD","m107_TWS_EP1","m107","M110_TWS_EP1","M249_TWS_EP1","SCAR_H_STD_TWS_SD","BAF_As50_scoped","BAF_As50_TWS","BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS"];     

and in the mission files:

[_crate,[16,ai_wep_sniper],[8,crate_tools_sniper],[3,crate_items_high_value],[4,crate_backpacks_large]] call dynamic_crate;

changes to this:

[_crate,[2,ai_wep_over_powered],2,3,1] call dynamic_crate;

but only for the missions you want to load those guns into the crate.

Now if you want the AI to have these weapons it's a bit more tedious.

inside WAI/compile/spawn_group.sqf find:

if(typeName(_gun) == "SCALAR") then {
				if(_gun == 0) 			exitWith { _aiweapon = ai_wep_assault; };
				if(_gun == 1) 			exitWith { _aiweapon = ai_wep_machine; };
				if(_gun == 2) 			exitWith { _aiweapon = ai_wep_sniper; };
			} else {
				if(_gun == "random") 	exitWith { _aiweapon = ai_wep_random call BIS_fnc_selectRandom; };
				if(_gun == "unarmed") 	exitWith { _unarmed = true; };
				_weapon = _gun;
			}
		};

and change it too:

if(_gun == 3) 			exitWith { _aiweapon = ai_wep_over_powered; };
			} else {
				if(_gun == "random") 	exitWith { _aiweapon = ai_wep_random call BIS_fnc_selectRandom; };
				_weapon = _gun;
			}
		};

then inside the mission files look for these lines:

[[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0],4,"random","random",4,"random","bandit","random","bandit",_mission] call spawn_group;

use this as a guide to know the order of the array:

// Group Spawn Examples
	// Parameters:	0: Position
	//					Guns options	: (0 = ai_wep_assault, 1 = ai_wep_machine, 2 = ai_wep_sniper, "random" = random weapon, "Unarmed" = no weapon)
	//					Launcher options: (at = ai_wep_launchers_AT, aa = ai_wep_launchers_AA or "classname")
	//				7: Gear (0:ai_gear0, 1:ai_gear1, 2:ai_gear2, 3:ai_gear3, 4:ai_gear4 or "random")
	//				8: AI Type ("bandit","Hero","special" or ["type", #] format to overwrite default gain amount) ***Used to determine humanity gain or loss***

For the missions you want the OP weapons on the AI just change the weapon parameter to 3.

Is it possible to give the moving vehicle missions a marker that constantly updates to show where they are on the map?

Most definitely can, I've seen it done. I don't know how personally... but i would poke around HERE. That's usually where I find the bits and pieces I use to give my missions some extra features.

Help to solve the problem. Boats don't appear. Here my file if (isServer) then {

//Custom Spawns file//
        /*
        Custom group spawns Eg.

[
                [953.237,4486.48,0.001],//Position
                4,//Number Of units
                "Random",//Skill level of unit (easy, medium, hard, extreme, Random)
                "Random", or ["Random", "at"],//Primary gun set number and rocket launcher. "Random" for random weapon set, "at" for anti-tank, "aa" for anti-air launcher
                4,//Number of magazines
                "Random",//Backpack classname, use "Random" or classname here
                "Random",//Skin classname, use "Random" or classname here
                "Random",//Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set
                "Bandit"//AI Type, "Hero" or "Bandit".
        ] call spawn_group;

Place your custom group spawns below
        */

[[2271.61, 15058.6, 0.00128174], 5, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//cave
[[2264.22, 15086.4, 0.0015564], 8, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position house
[[2213.18, 15080.3, 0.00164795], 8, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2163.22, 15102.2, 0.00167847], 8, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2184.35, 15130.6, 0.0017395], 10, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2179.11, 15165.8, 0.00170898], 8, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2215.22, 15144.8, 0.00186157], 8, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2261.79, 15104.5, 0.00115967], 8, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2312.06, 15119.4, 0.0010376], 4, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2326.96, 15166.6, 0.00143433], 4, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2200.99, 15187.8, 0.00161743], 7, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "RU_Policeman_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2224.99, 15218.2, 0.00167847], 7, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "RU_Policeman_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2332.68, 15195.1, 0.00115967], 7, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "RU_Policeman_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2294.18, 15211.3, 0.00125122], 7, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "RU_Policeman_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2221.96, 15243.6, 0.00161743], 7, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Random", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2305.53, 15255.9, 0.00106812], 7, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Random", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2282.27, 15331.4, 0.00201416], 10, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Random", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2316.91, 15286.9, 0.00109863], 7, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Random", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2366.59, 15282.1, 0.0012207], 8, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Random", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2347.68, 15245.1, 0.00158691], 5, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Random", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position
[[2252.51, 15226, 0.00161743], 7, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Random", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//position

//kazarm

[[2200.95, 10811.4, 0.00143433], 5, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//kazarm
[[2210.21, 10758.3, 0.0012207], 5, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//kazarm
[[2257.02, 10780.5, 0.00137329], 5, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//kazarm

[[[2238.45,10769.90.00128174]], "M2StaticMG", "extreme", "Bandit2_DZ", "Bandit", "Random", 2, "Random", "Random"] call spawn_static;//kazarm

//kazarm2

[[9486.04, 11332, 0.0014801], 5, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//kazarm2
[[9471.53, 11388.8, 0.00149536], 5, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//kazarm2
[[9432.48, 11377.1, 0.0015564], 5, "extreme", "Random", 4, "Random", "Bandit2_DZ", "Random", "Bandit"] call spawn_group;//kazarm2

[[[9481.84,11348.2.0014801]], "M2StaticMG", "extreme", "Bandit2_DZ", "Bandit", "Random", 2, "Random", "Random"] call spawn_static;//kazarm2

/*
        Custom static weapon spawns Eg. (with mutiple positions)

[
                [//Position (s) (can be multiple)
                        [911.21,4532.76,2.62],
                        [921.21,4542.76,2.62]
                ],
                "M2StaticMG",//Classname of turret
                "easy",//Skill level of unit (easy, medium, hard, extreme, Random)
                "Bandit2_DZ",//Skin classname, use "Random" or classname here
                "Bandit",//AI Type, "Hero" or "Bandit".
                "Random",//Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set
                2,//Number of magazines
                "Random"//Gearset classname, use "Random" or classname here
        ] call spawn_static;

Place your custom static weapon spawns below
        */

/*
        Custom Chopper Patrol spawn Eg.

[
                [725.391,4526.06,0],//Position to patrol
                [0,0,0],//Position to spawn chopper at
                2000,//Radius of patrol
                10,//Number of waypoints to give
                "UH1H_DZ",//Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and two gunners)
                "Random",//Skill level of units (easy, medium, hard, extreme, Random)
        ] spawn heli_patrol;

Place your heli patrols below
        */

/*
        Custom Vehicle patrol spawns Eg. (Watch out they are stupid)

[
                [725.391,4526.06,0],//Position to patrol
                [725.391,4526.06,0],//Position to spawn at
                200,//Radius of patrol
                10,//Number of waypoints to give
                "HMMWV_Armored",//Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and gunner)
        ] spawn vehicle_patrol;

Place your vehicle patrols below this line
        */

/*
        Paradropped unit custom spawn Eg.

[
                [911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224],//Position that units will be dropped by
                [0,0,0],//Starting position of the heli
                400,//Radius from drop position a player has to be to spawn chopper
                "UH1H_DZ",//Classname of chopper (Make sure it has 2 gunner seats!)
                5,//Number of units to be para dropped
                "Random",//Primary gun set number and rocket launcher. "Random" for random weapon set, "at" for anti-tank, "aa" for anti-air launcher
                4,//Number of magazines
                "Bandit2_DZ",//Skin classname, use "Random" or classname here
                "Random",//Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.
                "Bandit",//AI Type, "Hero" or "Bandit".
                true//true: Aircraft will stay at position and fight. false: Heli will leave if not under fire.
        ] spawn heli_para;

Place your paradrop spawns under this line
        */

diag_log format ["WAI: Static mission for %1 loaded", missionName];

}; Boats aren't present, static missions are included. I already that only didn't do, in what the error?

Very unfortunately and owing to the problem above I have had to change back to my 2 old mission systems. It seems that whatever I did to try and resolve the problem by changing the config didn't seem to make the lag problem reduce.You can see the config settings I tried in my quoted post. I also later tried making vehicles not save to the database and turning flares/smokes off at the crates but, that didn't help. Also the missions started to stall sometimes even with the default setting of 30% AI to be killed. i.e. crate empty, all AI dead and mission still there. (before anyone asks, I am using infiSTAR and did white list all the crate types)

As this problem seems get progressively worse from the half way point in the restart cycle up to the end if you have a population over 40, I'm wondering if there may be something not quite right in the clean up? The old 2 systems I'm running have more overall AI, 3 missions running at the same time, spawn closer together and clean up later. 

But, the system itself is amazing, the randomness of everything is really well thought out and works really well so, I would love to use it but, simply can't. It was just taking players too long to trade and lock/unlock vehicles and our population started to decline. :(

Please take a look guys and see if there's anything that can be tweaked. Or, maybe headless client support/instructions? :)

Nothing spawns

WAI Version 2.1.4
World: Chernarus
Mods: @Epoch1051
Installed add-ons Admintools and A Plot for life or whatever it's called.
Custom loot files No

Problem description
Well, nothing has spawned after 20 minutes of waiting. Do I need to edit something in order for missions to spawn?

What i tried so far
Google, following youtube-guides. Found nothing that mattered. Removed some mods. Reinstalled WAI.

Config file

if(isServer) then {

/* GENERAL CONFIG */

debug_mode                = false;        // enable debug
        use_blacklist                = true;            // use blacklist
        blacklist                    = [
            [[5533.00,8445.00],[6911.00,7063.00]],    // Stary
            [[0,16000,0],[1000,-0,0]],                // Left
            [[0,16000,0],[16000.0,14580.3,0]]        // Top
        ];

/* END GENERAL CONFIG */

/* AI CONFIG */

ai_clear_body                 = false;        // instantly clear bodies
        ai_clean_dead                 = true;            // clear bodies after certain amount of time
        ai_cleanup_time             = 7200;            // time to clear bodies in seconds
        ai_clean_roadkill            = false;         // clean bodies that are roadkills
        ai_roadkill_damageweapon    = 0;            // percentage of chance a roadkill will destroy weapon AI is carrying

ai_bandit_combatmode        = "YELLOW";        // combatmode of bandit AI
        ai_bandit_behaviour            = "COMBAT";        // behaviour of bandit AI

ai_hero_combatmode            = "YELLOW";        // combatmode of hero AI
        ai_hero_behaviour            = "COMBAT";        // behaviour of hero AI

ai_share_info                = true;            // AI share info on player position
        ai_share_distance            = 300;            // Distance from killed AI for AI to share your rough position

ai_kills_gain                = true;            // add kill to bandit/human kill score
        ai_humanity_gain            = true;            // gain humanity for killing AI
        ai_add_humanity                = 50;            // amount of humanity gained for killing a bandit AI
        ai_remove_humanity            = 50;            // amount of humanity lost for killing a hero AI
        ai_special_humanity            = 150;            // amount of humanity gain or loss for killing a special AI dependant on player alignment

ai_skill_extreme            = [["aimingAccuracy",1.00],["aimingShake",1.00],["aimingSpeed",1.00],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",1.00],["spotTime",1.00],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];     // Extreme
        ai_skill_hard                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.80],["aimingShake",0.80],["aimingSpeed",0.80],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.80],["spotTime",0.80],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];     // Hard
        ai_skill_medium                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.60],["aimingShake",0.60],["aimingSpeed",0.60],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.60],["spotTime",0.60],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];    // Medium
        ai_skill_easy                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.40],["aimingShake",0.50],["aimingSpeed",0.50],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.50],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];    // Easy
        ai_skill_random                = [ai_skill_extreme,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_easy];

ai_static_useweapon            = true;    // Allows AI on static guns to have a loadout     
        ai_static_weapons            = ["KORD_high_TK_EP1","DSHKM_Ins","M2StaticMG"];    // static guns

ai_static_skills            = false;    // Allows you to set custom array for AI on static weapons. (true: On false: Off)
        ai_static_array                = [["aimingAccuracy",0.20],["aimingShake",0.70],["aimingSpeed",0.75],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.70],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];

ai_gear0                    = [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight"]];
        ai_gear1                    = [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight"]];
        ai_gear_random                = [ai_gear0,ai_gear1];    // Allows the possibility of random gear

ai_wep_assault                = [["M16A4_ACG","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["Sa58V_RCO_EP1","30Rnd_762x39_AK47"],["SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M8_sharpshooter","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["SCAR_L_STD_HOLO","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M4A3_CCO_EP1","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M4A3_CCO_EP1","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"],["M16A4","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["m8_carbine","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["Sa58V_CCO_EP1","30Rnd_762x39_AK47"]];    // Assault
        ai_wep_machine                = [["RPK_74","75Rnd_545x39_RPK"],["MK_48_DZ","100Rnd_762x51_M240"],["M249_EP1_DZ","200Rnd_556x45_M249"],["Pecheneg_DZ","100Rnd_762x54_PK"],["M240_DZ","100Rnd_762x51_M240"]];    // Light machine guns
        ai_wep_sniper                = [["M14_EP1","20Rnd_762x51_DMR"],["SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD","20Rnd_762x51_SB_SCAR"],["M110_NVG_EP1","20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR"],["SVD_CAMO","10Rnd_762x54_SVD"],["VSS_Vintorez","20Rnd_9x39_SP5_VSS"],["DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR"],["M40A3","5Rnd_762x51_M24"]];    // Sniper rifles
        ai_wep_random                = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine];    // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle
        ai_wep_launchers_AT            = ["M136","RPG18","JAVELIN"];
        ai_wep_launchers_AA            = ["Strela","Igla","STINGER"];

ai_packs                    = ["DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
        ai_hero_skin                = ["FR_AC","FR_AR","FR_Corpsman","FR_GL","FR_Marksman","FR_R","FR_Sapper","FR_TL"];
        ai_bandit_skin                = ["Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ","GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","BanditW2_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ"];
        ai_special_skin                = ["Functionary1_EP1_DZ"];
        ai_all_skin                    = [ai_hero_skin,ai_bandit_skin,ai_special_skin];

ai_add_skin                    = true;            // adds unit skin to inventory on death

/* END AI CONFIG */

/* WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */
        wai_mission_system            = true;    // use built in mission system

wai_mission_markers            = ["DZMSMajMarker","DZMSMinMarker","DZMSBMajMarker","DZMSBMinMarker"];

wai_avoid_missions            = true;                                // avoid spawning near other missions, these are defined in wai_mission_markers
        wai_avoid_traders            = true;                                // avoid spawning missions near traders
        wai_mission_spread            = 750;                                // make missions spawn this far apart from one another and other markers
        wai_near_town                = 0;                                // make missions check for towns around this radius
        wai_near_road                = 0;                                // make missions check for roads around this radius
        wai_near_water                = 50;                                // nearest water allowed near missions

wai_mission_timer            = [300,900];                        // time between missions 5-15 minutes
        wai_mission_timeout            = [900,1800];                         // time each missions takes to despawn if inactive 15-30 minutes
        wai_timeout_distance        = 1000;                                // if a player is this close to a mission then it won't time-out

wai_clean_mission            = true;                                // clean all mission buildings after a certain period
        wai_clean_mission_time        = 1800;                                // time after a mission is complete to clean mission buildings

wai_mission_fuel            = [10,20];                            // fuel inside mission spawned vehicles [min%,max%]
        wai_vehicle_damage            = [20,80];                            // damages to spawn vehicles with [min%,max%]
        wai_keep_vehicles            = true;                                // save vehicles to database and keep them after restart

wai_crates_smoke            = true;                                // pop smoke on crate when mission is finished during daytime
        wai_crates_flares            = true;                                // pop flare on crate when mission is finished during nighttime

wai_players_online            = 1;                                 // number of players online before mission starts
        wai_server_fps                = 5;                                 // missions only starts if server FPS is over wai_server_fps

wai_kill_percent            = 30;                                // percentage of AI players that must be killed at "crate" missions to be able to trigger completion

wai_high_value                = true;                                // enable the possibility of finding a high value item (defined below crate_items_high_value) inside a crate
        wai_high_value_chance        = 1;                                // chance in percent you find above mentioned item

wai_enable_minefield        = true;                                // enable minefields to better defend missions
        wai_use_launchers            = false;                            // add a rocket launcher to each spawned AI group
        wai_remove_launcher            = false;                            // remove rocket launcher from AI on death

// Missions
        wai_hero_missions            = [                                 // ["mission filename",% chance of picking this mission],Make sure the chances add up to 100,or it will not be accurate percentages
                                        ["black_hawk_crash",12],
                                        ["armed_vehicle",13],
                                        ["bandit_base",8],
                                        ["captured_mv22",8],
                                        ["ikea_convoy",8],
                                        ["destroyed_ural",18],
                                        ["disabled_milchopper",10],
                                        ["mayors_mansion",10],
                                        ["weapon_cache",13]
                                    ];
        wai_bandit_missions            = [
                                        ["armed_vehicle",12],
                                        ["black_hawk_crash",14],
                                        ["captured_mv22",6],
                                        ["broken_down_ural",14],
                                        ["hero_base",6],
                                        ["ikea_convoy",8],
                                        ["medi_camp",16],
                                        ["presidents_mansion",6],
                                        ["sniper_extraction",8],
                                        ["weapon_cache",10]
                                    ];
        /*
        wai_special_missions        = [
                                        ["bunny_ranch",100]
                                    ];
        */

// Vehicle arrays
        armed_vehicle                 = ["ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE","GAZ_Vodnik_DZE","HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE","HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1_DZE","LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE","LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE","Offroad_DSHKM_Gue_DZE","Pickup_PK_GUE_DZE","Pickup_PK_INS_DZE","Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE","UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE"];
        armed_chopper                 = ["CH_47F_EP1_DZE","UH1H_DZE","Mi17_DZE","UH60M_EP1_DZE","UH1Y_DZE","MH60S_DZE"];
        civil_chopper                 = ["AH6X_DZ","BAF_Merlin_DZE","MH6J_DZ","Mi17_Civilian_DZ"];
        military_unarmed             = ["GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac","HMMWV_Ambulance","HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DZ","HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1","LandRover_CZ_EP1","LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_CDF","UAZ_INS","UAZ_RU","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1"];
        cargo_trucks                 = ["Kamaz","MTVR_DES_EP1","Ural_CDF","Ural_TK_CIV_EP1","Ural_UN_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_EP1"];
        refuel_trucks                = ["KamazRefuel_DZ","MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ","UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ","V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ"];
        civil_vehicles                 = ["hilux1_civil_1_open","hilux1_civil_2_covered","hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1","SUV_Blue","SUV_Camo","SUV_Charcoal","SUV_Green","SUV_Orange","SUV_Pink","SUV_Red","SUV_Silver","SUV_TK_CIV_EP1","SUV_White","SUV_Yellow"];

// Dynamic box array
        crates_large                = ["USVehicleBox","RUVehicleBox","TKVehicleBox_EP1"];
        crates_medium                = ["USBasicWeaponsBox","RUBasicWeaponsBox","USSpecialWeaponsBox","USSpecialWeapons_EP1","RUSpecialWeaponsBox","SpecialWeaponsBox","TKSpecialWeapons_EP1","CZBasicWeapons_EP1","UNBasicWeapons_EP1"];
        crates_small                = ["GuerillaCacheBox","RULaunchersBox","RUBasicAmmunitionBox","RUOrdnanceBox","USBasicAmmunitionBox","USLaunchersBox","USOrdnanceBox","USOrdnanceBox_EP1","USLaunchers_EP1","USBasicWeapons_EP1","USBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","UNBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","TKOrdnanceBox_EP1","TKLaunchers_EP1","TKBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","GuerillaCacheBox_EP1","GERBasicWeapons_EP1"];

crate_weapons_buildables    = [["ChainSaw","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawB","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawG","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawP","ItemJerryMixed"],["ChainSawR","ItemJerryMixed"]];

crate_tools                    = ["ItemKeyKit","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemCrowbar","ItemEtool","ItemFishingPole","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemGPS","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMachete","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemToolbox","NVGoggles"];
        crate_tools_buildable        = ["ItemToolbox","ItemEtool","ItemCrowbar","ItemKnife"];
        crate_tools_sniper            = ["ItemCompass","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemGPS"];

crate_items                    = ["FoodNutmix","FoodPistachio","FoodMRE","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemBandage","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbaconCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanSardines","FoodchickenCooked","FoodmuttonCooked","FoodrabbitCooked","ItemTroutCooked","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemHeatPack","ItemMorphine","ItemGoldBar","ItemGoldBar10oz","CinderBlocks","ItemCanvas","ItemComboLock","ItemLightBulb","ItemLockbox","ItemSandbag","ItemTankTrap","ItemWire","MortarBucket","PartEngine","PartFueltank","PartGeneric","PartGlass","PartPlankPack","PartVRotor","PartWheel","PartWoodPile"];
        crate_items_high_value        = ["ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemVault","30m_plot_kit","ItemHotwireKit"];
        crate_items_food            = ["ItemWaterbottle","FoodNutmix","FoodPistachio","FoodMRE","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbaconCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanSardines","FoodchickenCooked","FoodmuttonCooked","FoodrabbitCooked","ItemTroutCooked","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked"];
        crate_items_buildables        = ["forest_large_net_kit","cinder_garage_kit",["PartPlywoodPack",5],"ItemSandbagExLarge5X","park_bench_kit","ItemComboLock",["CinderBlocks",10],"ItemCanvas","ItemComboLock",["ItemLightBulb",5],"ItemLockbox",["ItemSandbag",10],["ItemTankTrap",10],["ItemWire",10],["MortarBucket",10],["PartPlankPack",5],"PartWoodPile"];
        crate_items_vehicle_repair    = ["PartEngine","PartFueltank","PartGeneric","PartGlass","PartVRotor","PartWheel"];
        crate_items_medical            = ["ItemWaterbottle","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemHeatPack","ItemMorphine","ItemBandage","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta"];
        crate_items_chainbullets    = ["2000Rnd_762x51_M134","200Rnd_762x51_M240","100Rnd_127x99_M2","150Rnd_127x107_DSHKM"];
        crate_items_sniper            = [["ItemPainkiller",5],"Skin_Sniper1_DZ","Skin_CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Skin_GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ"];
        crate_items_president        = ["ItemDocument","ItemGoldBar10oz"];

crate_backpacks_all            = ["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1","DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_TerminalPack_EP1","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_CompactPack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
        crate_backpacks_large        = ["DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1"];

crate_random                = [crate_items,crate_items_food,crate_items_buildables,crate_items_vehicle_repair,crate_items_medical,crate_items_chainbullets];

/* END WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */

/* STATIC MISSIONS CONFIG */

static_missions                = true;        // use static mission file
        custom_per_world            = false;        // use a custom mission file per world

/* END STATIC MISSIONS CONFIG */

configloaded = true;

};

Server RPT

To long for post...

RPT

=====================================================================
== D:\Dayz Epoch Server\arma2oaserver.exe
== "arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2015/01/21 15:59:39
Current time:  2015/01/21 22:11:00

Version 1.63.125548
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
22:11:17 Mission DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus: Number of roles (100) is different from 'description.ext::Header::maxPlayer' (20)
22:11:17 Server error: Player without identity Billy (id 1018936681)
22:11:18 Server error: Player without identity Billy (id 1018936681)
22:11:22 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
22:11:28 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
22:11:28 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:28 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
22:11:33 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
22:11:34 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
22:11:34 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
22:11:36 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:36 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
22:11:50 "Admin Tools: AdminList.sqf loaded"
22:11:50 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
22:11:50 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
22:11:50 "HIVE: Starting"
22:11:50 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
22:11:50 "HIVE: found 36 objects"
22:11:50 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
22:11:50 "HIVE: got 0 Epoch Objects and 36 Vehicles"
22:11:51 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
22:11:54 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
22:11:54 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
22:11:54 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
22:11:54 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
22:11:56 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"
22:11:56 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 100"
22:11:56 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
22:11:56 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 50"
22:11:56 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
22:11:56 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
22:11:59 Server: Object 3:6 not found (message 70)
22:11:59 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,21,11]"
22:12:24 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
22:13:25 "Deleting object UH60M_EP1 with invalid ID at pos [8703.37,9667.08,-0.0193787]"
22:14:20 "PUBLISH: Attempt 313bc100# 1055529: arrow_down_large_ep1.p3d REMOTE"
22:14:20 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:BAF_Apache_AH1_D:0:10173:[183,[8708,9670.79,0.00146484]]:[]:[]:1:87080967080329:""
22:14:21 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:87080967080329:""
22:14:21 "CUSTOM: Selected "37""
22:14:21 "PUBLISH: B 1-1-B:1 (Billy) REMOTE Bought BAF_Apache_AH1_D with ID "87080967080329""
22:15:09 "RUNNING EVENT: supply_drop on [2015,1,21,21,15]"
22:15:18 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
22:16:08 "Skipping Null Object: <NULL-object>"
22:20:13 Server: Object 3:32 not found (message 70)
22:20:13 Server: Object 3:31 not found (message 70)
22:20:13 Client: Object 3:32 (type Type_69) not found.
22:20:18 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,21,20]"
22:22:55 "get: STRING (76561198031435144), sent: STRING (76561198031435144)"
22:22:55 "DISCONNECT: Billy (76561198031435144) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (Billy) REMOTE, _characterID: 2 at loc [7537.55,8422.04,0.0012207]"
22:22:55 Client: Remote object 3:5 not found
22:22:57 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:4 not found
22:25:18 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,21,25]"
22:30:09 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2015,1,21,21,30]"
22:30:18 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,21,30]"
22:30:18 "CLEANUP: Deleted 1 Animals out of 1"
22:35:18 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,21,35]"

Could not edit other post

I see some crash spawner events in rpt and such but no marker or warning came up

What i did to add more guns is:

I made an entire new line in the config like so:

ai_wep_over_powered         = ["FHQ_MSR_TWS_DESERT","FHQ_MSR_TWS_SD_DESERT","FHQ_RSASS_TWS_TAN","FHQ_RSASS_TWS_SD_TAN","USSR_cheytacM200","USSR_cheytacM200_sd","M8_TWS_SD","m107_TWS_EP1","m107","M110_TWS_EP1","M249_TWS_EP1","SCAR_H_STD_TWS_SD","BAF_As50_scoped","BAF_As50_TWS","BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS"];     

and in the mission files:

[_crate,[16,ai_wep_sniper],[8,crate_tools_sniper],[3,crate_items_high_value],[4,crate_backpacks_large]] call dynamic_crate;

changes to this:

[_crate,[2,ai_wep_over_powered],2,3,1] call dynamic_crate;

but only for the missions you want to load those guns into the crate.

Now if you want the AI to have these weapons it's a bit more tedious.

inside WAI/compile/spawn_group.sqf find:

} else {
				_weapon = _gun;
			}
		};

and change it too:

if(_gun == 3) 			exitWith { _aiweapon = ai_wep_over_powered; };
			} else {
				_weapon = _gun;
			}
		};

then inside the mission files look for these lines:

use this as a guide to know the order of the array:

// Group Spawn Examples
	// Parameters:	0: Position

For the missions you want the OP weapons on the AI just change the weapon parameter to 3.

I placed the guns directly on the ai and it automaticly added it to the crate. This is how i did it.

ai_wep_assault = ["M16A4_ACG","Sa58V_RCO_EP1","RH_hk417sdaim","M8_sharpshooter","M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","RH_hk417sdacog","RH_m14acog","M4A3_CCO_EP1","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","M16A4","RH_hk417sglacog","BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo","Sa58V_CCO_EP1"]; // Assault
ai_wep_machine = ["RPK_74","MK_48_DZ","M249_EP1_DZ","Pecheneg_DZ","M240_DZ","m240_scoped_EP1"]; // Light machine guns
ai_wep_sniper = ["M14_EP1","RH_hk417sdsp","SVD_CAMO","VSS_Vintorez","DMR_DZ","M40A3","USSR_cheytacM200_sd","RH_m1stsp","RH_m1steot","FHQ_RSASS_SD_BASE"]; // Sniper rifles
ai_wep_random = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine]; // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle
ai_wep_launchers_AT = ["M136","RPG18","JAVELIN"];
ai_wep_launchers_AA = ["Strela","Igla","STINGER"];
I am going to try it your way do to the ai system seem glitchy. Like only 4 or so ai spawn at a mission. not sure why. I am going to reload the wai system and try addin the weapons your way. Thanks for the info!

Like only 4 or so ai spawn at a mission. not sure why. I am going to reload the wai system and try addin the weapons your way. Thanks for the info!

Some missions dont have many AI, some have tons. Just depends on difficulty of the mission. The first part for adding weapons to the crates is tested working 100%, the second part i wrote to add them to the AI isn't tested but there is no reason i can think of that it wont work.

Hi everyone,

I'm now running WAI on a headless client setup with just a few little changes to the code. I just had to remove all the "if (isServer)" checks from the code, which is not a problem if you spawn the init from the correct context, either from server_monitor or the mission with an "if (!isDedicated && !hasInterface)" check. To get the code on the HC without putting it into the mission, I moved the WAI folder to an addons subfolder and added a $PREFIX$ of "z\addons\WAI", which means that you can pack the folder to WAI.pbo, sign it with the bohemia tools and start the HC with -mod=WICKED-AI.

To put this into production, I still need a solution for BattlEye filtering. Of course you can just allow all the actions that the mission system needs to be allowed to do, but I'd rather not allow createUnit, createVehicle etc for the players.

If you're interested in this, please refer to https://github.com/f3cuk/WICKED-AI/issues/137where I've also posted a link to my fork with the changes needed to get this running.

Thanks f3cuk and Jossy for this great mission system!

Looking at your server.rpt, it appears you might have missed a crucial step in installing this.

• In server_monitor.sqf find allowConnection = true; add above ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";
  • Repack dayz_server.pbo

Nope. I followed the installation and that line is in server_monitor.sqf. =/ I think there might be a problem with my pbo-files because I tried installing Ghosts of Chernarus to the PBO but nothing happened, then I installed it to the mpmission-folder and it worked. Maybe the destination of init.sqf is different on my files?

In my server the pbo is in Arma (contains ArmA2OA.exe etc)/ @Dayz_Epoch_Server/addons/dayz_server (pbo)/WAI/Init.sqf

Have I done something wrong? I'm quite new to this.

Nope. I followed the installation and that line is in server_monitor.sqf. =/ I think there might be a problem with my pbo-files because I tried installing Ghosts of Chernarus to the PBO but nothing happened, then I installed it to the mpmission-folder and it worked. Maybe the destination of init.sqf is different on my files?

In my server the pbo is in Arma (contains ArmA2OA.exe etc)/ @Dayz_Epoch_Server/addons/dayz_server (pbo)/WAI/Init.sqf

Have I done something wrong? I'm quite new to this.

I think it should look like this but not 100% sure about this:

// edit, tested and now im 100% sure but to get this working fully i will need to edit muchhh of stuf in infistar antihack.

post-11479-0-49283900-1421946756_thumb.p

Hi everyone,

I'm now running WAI on a headless client setup with just a few little changes to the code. I just had to remove all the "if (isServer)" checks from the code, which is not a problem if you spawn the init from the correct context, either from server_monitor or the mission with an "if (!isDedicated && !hasInterface)" check. To get the code on the HC without putting it into the mission, I moved the WAI folder to an addons subfolder and added a $PREFIX$ of "z\addons\WAI", which means that you can pack the folder to WAI.pbo, sign it with the bohemia tools and start the HC with -mod=WICKED-AI.

To put this into production, I still need a solution for BattlEye filtering. Of course you can just allow all the actions that the mission system needs to be allowed to do, but I'd rather not allow createUnit, createVehicle etc for the players.

If you're interested in this, please refer to https://github.com/f3cuk/WICKED-AI/issues/137where I've also posted a link to my fork with the changes needed to get this running.

Thanks f3cuk and Jossy for this great mission system!

Hey man, this is great work and is definitely the way forward. I think running this as a HC with hopefully some clear up tweaks will make this system amazing.

wrt battleye, have you tried setting up on a test box and just running it and making an exception each time it's kicked? Or, is that what you're saying you don't want to do?