Adding new Islands

HellGamer115

Question

6 answers to this question

You're making a new map?

Well I'm taking multiple approaches to it, my research has yielded limited results, it may be possible (and that is a big MAY) to do it without the use of addtional downloads outside of epoch and namalsk. However the simplier solution seems to be to make a new map thus a new mod. This project is still very early in my development stages and I'm not sure where I'm gonna end up with it, but it's fun to experiment! If I could actually get a new mod working where I could create this map I think it would be well recieved, but that is just my opinion. In any event this is a low priority for me anyway as I am still spending all of my time developing my server with some pretty unique stuff. It's rather funny, writing a hack script to do what I want is easy as pie, but making the same thing happen from scripts within the server is a totally different beast.

Well I'm taking multiple approaches to it, my research has yielded limited results, it may be possible (and that is a big MAY) to do it without the use of addtional downloads outside of epoch and namalsk. However the simplier solution seems to be to make a new map thus a new mod. This project is still very early in my development stages and I'm not sure where I'm gonna end up with it, but it's fun to experiment! If I could actually get a new mod working where I could create this map I think it would be well recieved, but that is just my opinion. In any event this is a low priority for me anyway as I am still spending all of my time developing my server with some pretty unique stuff. It's rather funny, writing a hack script to do what I want is easy as pie, but making the same thing happen from scripts within the server is a totally different beast.

I have a little side project to combine namalsk and Caribou. Not top priority atm because of irl stuff and server stuff. Got permission from both creators, that's about all progress atm :p