Loot Respawning on Local Server

Hi all, I have just set up an Epoch server on my computer to play with mates, it's working great, except for two things:

I don't know how to make the server automatically reset (I would be happy to manually reset it if it's easier to do/explain)

I would also like to know the spawn mechanics of loot, does loot automatically respawn after a certain amount of time has passed? If i cannot get server restarts working, will loot ever respawn?

If anyone could answer either of these questions it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I am doing this to the ARMA 2 DayZ Epoch mod.

Hi all, I have just set up an Epoch server on my computer to play with mates, it's working great, except for two things:

I don't know how to make the server automatically reset (I would be happy to manually reset it if it's easier to do/explain)

I would also like to know the spawn mechanics of loot, does loot automatically respawn after a certain amount of time has passed? If i cannot get server restarts working, will loot ever respawn?

If anyone could answer either of these questions it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Loot will respawn automatically after 10-20 minutes, in standalone, it won't unless the server restarted. Loot will not spawn if you are in a vehicle, so walk around when you are in a town/city and loot should spawn really soon.

Loot will respawn automatically after 10-20 minutes, in standalone, it won't unless the server restarted. Loot will not spawn if you are in a vehicle, so walk around when you are in a town/city and loot should spawn really soon.

Sorry I forgot to mention I am doing this for the Arma 2 Dayz Epoch mod.

Does the 10-20mins respawning still apply?

And what about vehicles? Lets say I destroy a vehicle, how long till it spawns again, and will it spawn in the same place as it did before?