Looking for someone to help administrate our server

f3cuk

Hi guys,

Our server has recently gotten a bit more attention and as a result more administrating needs done. I like working on the technical side of the server, but the day-to-day stuff really doesnt interest me that much and i find i dont have enough time to take things to the next level. Which is where you hopefully come in.

Basically im looking for one or more people who can either not afford their own server, maintain it or didnt overcome the switch to Steam.

Things i can provide

• Stable healthy server (dedicated)
  • Teamspeak server
  • Active development on the server
  • Possibility for a second server when the time comes.

Things i expect from you

• Active and fair administring of the server
  • Organisation of events
  • Maintaining the website (and possibly help setting it up)
  • Input for further development of the server

If you are interested please let me know.

--

(@Mods; since i did not know where to post this i chose the general forum, in the rule topic it says "This forum is for people to come together, promote ideas, and get help." which is kinda what i'm looking for).

I'd be happy to help you setup your website and can even offer you cheap website hosting and a TS server :)

I also don't mind monitoring the server through Dart, I work from home so when Dart flashed i could answer.

I can make custom compounds for your WAI development, a place or places for players to battle for loot.

I'd be happy to help you setup your website and can even offer you cheap website hosting and a TS server :)

I also don't mind monitoring the server through Dart, I work from home so when Dart flashed i could answer.

I can make custom compounds for your WAI development, a place or places for players to battle for loot.

Hi Richie,

We are all hooked up server wise and got TS (PM) going like a champ :P I don't know Dart but we do have Private Hive Tools (is it something like that?), you can monitor and do some basic RCON stuff with it.

I would love to have a decent custom compound on the server so i'll take you up on that offer!

Cheers,

f3cuk

(P.S. Thanks for those kind words in the other thread)

hey man take a look at my link :) http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15561-coder-looking-for-new-project/

i stopped hosting about 2-3 months ago. i didn't have much help admin wise (admin abuse . was hard to find trusted)

and my servers got very populated (3 servers with at least 20 online all the time. 100 slots.)

ergo i had to close down from lack of help. like i was coding, monitoring servers, everything by myself. it was too much.

now i'm a bit broke, wanted to open a server but cant. i can do anything from monitor player behavior to working on new scripts for the servers. me and my girlfriend work as a team, she does light coding and graphic design (shes amazing) and i do the rest :)

feel free to pm me with your team speak and we'll chat ! thanks 

-Panders

Hi Panders,

Thanks for the interest! 2 for the price of 1, that almost sounds to good to be truth  :D I've send you a PM.

Cheers,

f3cuk