Anyone online to help me?

Stevilicious

Question

The above thread, no matter how many times i do it, just doesn't work for me.  And i'm no idiot when it comes to coding; SQL, C++, Java and the occasional Cisco router.  I've even started diving into Rasberry Pi.  I am versed in all of the above and yet the server (Epoch Panthera is what i am trying to achieve) just LOVES to give me the middle finger.

Please PM me and i'll throw my Skype and/or Steam username at you for help...  I believe verbally trying to sort out the issue won't be possible.  I think you will need to see what's going on yourself to truly understand.  Hopefully, i have missed something completely obvious and it will be a 2 minute fix.

6 answers to this question

The personal info was there to reassure people i'm not  complete retard even though it's making me feel so.  I managed this morning, to get it upto "creating character" screen but it stops there and hangs.  Getting a player uid as 0 or something.  But to get it to that point, i did some weird steps. I had to grab the a few files from my client side folder and copy them into /ACO/common folder...  So i've obviously forced something there. plus i had to enable epoch mod in the launcher to get on or i'd just get "waiting for server".  Zero errors in both files mentioned above other than the one i stated.  I'd still prefer this over skype though lol 

IP of my server is 82.34.0.169:2302 it's up and running now so you can see my error.