[Request] Looking for Item/Weapon/Vehicle Graphics/Icons

VentZer0

Hello,

I am looking for the gear icons for all items, backpacks, weapons, and also vehicle graphics (the white-greyish graphics you can see in the trader menus for example) to use them on my servers website.
Our server staff is currently working on a complete online trader list which shows buy/sell prices and that has also a picture of the Item as a little icon.

I've already tried to extract the icon graphics from the .pbo files using cpbo, pboView and texView2 but unfortunately some files are not accessible, either texView cant open the .paa file of some of the overpoch weaponpacks OR I cant open or extract the pbo at all ... which happens for all ArmA2OA .pbos this way I cant get the .paa icon files for the vanilla ArmA2OA stuff.

This is also a huge amount of work to photoshop 1000+ weapon/item/vehicle icons into a usable webformat. (.paa files for weapon Icons is 512x256 .tga format, need to make it into 64x32 .png with transparency).

So my question is: did someone already do this maybe? If so, mind sharing those graphics? Or help me to extract all of the files, I dont mind photoshopping all of the graphics into the right format, IF I could get all the graphic files I would need to have a complete weapon/item/vehicle icon collection.

Files I am interessted in:

All ArmA2 / ArmA2OA / ArmA2BAF / ArmA2PMC / DayZ Epoch / DayZ Overwatch Vehicle Graphics
All ArmA2 / ArmA2OA / ArmA2BAF / ArmA2PMC / DayZ Epoch / DayZ Overwatch Weapon Inventory Icons

All ArmA2 / ArmA2OA / ArmA2BAF / ArmA2PMC / DayZ Epoch / DayZ Overwatch Item Inventory Icons
All ArmA2 / ArmA2OA / ArmA2BAF / ArmA2PMC / DayZ Epoch / DayZ Overwatch Backpack Inventory Icons

It would take some scripting knowledge and a little elbow grease but you could generate the images yourself using a custom mission and the PHP script I wrote for the DayZAdmin web tool.

https://github.com/wriley/DayZAdmin/blob/master/utilities/RPTScan.php

My workflow goes something like this:

1) Create mission with DEVTOOLS and correct SQF

2) Clear client RPT file

3) Run mission and dump classes

4) Run .bat files on appropriate extracted pbo's

I can provide no support for this due to lack of time but it's not rocket science.