[Release] Single Currency Axe Cop Service Points for SC

Hi Zupa, the service points menus shows correctly I can see 0 for fuel and 2000 for repair etc but when I click on either of them it doesn't do anything. I have tried both the dev functions.

did you do this 

These are based on my dev functions: (The functions are needed in your compiles, double check this!)

THE DEV FUNCTIONS are needed!

hi yes, I have added the dev functions to my compiles but it still doesn't work and the latest servicepoint files uploaded by zupa yesterday. We using the soul 2.0.

Check the previous posts, i created a pack for everyone who is using souls 2.0 single currency (for service points), which include all of the fixes.

It's confirmed working as I'm using it right now.

All you gotta do is throw the files in and add the dev functions to your variables. Not hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Credits to Axe for orignal script.

Universal for 1.1 and 2.0

These are based on my dev functions: (The functions are needed in your compiles, double check this!)

THE DEV FUNCTIONS are needed!

You can find Service Points files on github here:

Replace your old files with these.

https://github.com/EpochSC/ServicePointSC

Change the configs to your likings.

working great... thankz

now if I can just get (Soul's) update working..

I try and server wont load ;(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I added this this morning and added the dev functions before the isdedi part in my compiles.sqf and i get the scroll option in-game at the fuel stations but it is not repairing/refueling/rearming anything, is there something I am missing?

Did you follow the original Service Point tutorial first? If not, do that first, THEN replace it with Zupa's files. Here's the original: 

• 1 month later...

Hi i installed the script as instructed. Added the extra code as decribed by Zupa. I have an issue though. I can refuel no problem. However when i try and repair a vehicle i am told that i need more coins. Even if i have the correct or more than needed amount. Any ideas?

Hi, is there a Version for your Single Currency V3 default hive?

Edit: Found  it - just change currencyname to cashMoney

so just find anywhere it says currencyname and change to cashMoney, in all 4 sqf files?

Any thing else?

Never mind, pretty easy. Thank you

Edited by Thug

• 1 month later...

Hello zupa.

with this gold coin currency added to axecop's script, it's definitely easy for my players to go around and wreck shop without worrying about running out of ammo.

i have come across a problem though.

let's take for instance the Lynx Wildcat heli.

rearm cvrpg = flares gone

rearm he rounds = cvrpg AND flared gone

i though this was due to the amount of magazines it allows you to rearm (default 3), so i changed it to one magazine per 20k coins, and it still bugs in the same way.

any ideas guys?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello zupa.

with this gold coin currency added to axecop's script, it's definitely easy for my players to go around and wreck shop without worrying about running out of ammo.

i though this was due to the amount of magazines it allows you to rearm (default 3), so i changed it to one magazine per 20k coins, and it still bugs in the same way.

any ideas guys?

Trying to get this to work with single seat jets .. so it will arm all the guns at once .. right now it arms one, removes the others :(

Same issue here as well.. When trying to rearm a "pook_gunship" which contains a M240 weapons only. It diplayed rearming for M60 ammo selection or something of that nature and no M240 ammo. Also, when selecting the random ammo selection, it removed all of the M240 from the pook. Any suggestions or changes that can be made to leave the ammo of guns that aren't be re-armed?

• 2 weeks later...
Error in expression <rue; 
_refuel_costs = [
["AllVehicles",[Coins,_coinsRefuelVehicles]],
["Air",[Co>
11:01:29   Error position: <Coins,_coinsRefuelVehicles]],
["Air",[Co>
11:01:29   Error Undefined variable in expression: coins
11:01:29 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\custom\service_point\service_point.sqf, line 31

Using SC 3.0

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering is anyone could help me out

Our server has just gone over to the Zupa Single Currency with Storage and I'd like to update the Piggd Service Points to work with coins.

The Axecop Coin Update by Zupa doesn't work with the Piggd Service Points. 

I THINK I could maybe figure out everything with the exception of Rearm. The Piggd version of Rearm is very different from Axecops. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!  :)

Hello zupa.

any ideas guys?

On the original script from axecop before single currency was released, this problem existed also but someone made a fix for it. I have gone back to the original script that requires gold bars for now untill there is a fix for this issue. I have no clue what to look for to fix so hopefully someone with more knowledge can produce a fix.

• 2 weeks later...

On the original script from axecop before single currency was released, this problem existed also but someone made a fix for it. I have gone back to the original script that requires gold bars for now untill there is a fix for this issue. I have no clue what to look for to fix so hopefully someone with more knowledge can produce a fix.

I think a quick and easy solution may just be to remove/comment out:

// remove all magazines
	_magazines = _vehicle magazinesTurret _turret;
	{
		_vehicle removeMagazineTurret [_x, _turret];
	} forEach _magazines;

from service_point_rearm.sqf

I haven't had a lot of time to test this yet, but it seems to work.

This will allow people to have more ammo than what the vehicle allows though; more "reloads"