I want to know whether Epoch 1.0.5.1 supports Taviana 2.0?

ChuTszHin

Question

I use Epoch 1.0.5.1 server files. 

I opened Taviana 2.0 version of the map, using the commander download Taviana 2.0 map file. 

Tavi server and then use the file provided by Epoch 1.0.5.1 build. 

I get a lot of errors to be resolved after discovery game chaos seven strokes. 

I just want to know if Epoch 1.0.5.1 do not support Taviana 2.0 map? 

If so, I want to know which version of Epoch 1.0.5.1 supports Taviana map? 

I'm sorry my English is very bad, I use Google translator to communicate.

10 answers to this question

Taviana stopped being supported a long time ago by its developer so it will always be buggy :( the good news is that despite all of the normal errors, Taviana 2.0 most definitely works with Epoch 1.0.5.1 (I know this because I have a server running as we speak :D )

The most likely errors you will run into will be relating to either not configuring the path correctly (batch files) or a key not signed error (bikey error). If you run into any of them let me know and I will assist with troubleshooting

Taviana was still being supported actively but Martin whored his arse to Origins like Vilas did :( they shafted the community to make money.

Origins is Taviana 3.0 technically, he also banned anyone from working or changing Taviana so Hicks gave up on it and now works for BIS on Dayz SA.

Taviana stopped being supported a long time ago by its developer so it will always be buggy :( the good news is that despite all of the normal errors, Taviana 2.0 most definitely works with Epoch 1.0.5.1 (I know this because I have a server running as we speak :D )

The most likely errors you will run into will be relating to either not configuring the path correctly (batch files) or a key not signed error (bikey error). If you run into any of them let me know and I will assist with troubleshooting

Hello, I'm sorry, I now see a reply. 

I still still trying to solve this problem, I see Taviana task file Epoch 1.0.5.1 version provides. 

They are: 

Arma2 \ Config-Examplesinstance_13_tavi 

Arma2 \ Config-ExamplesDayZ_Epoch_instance_13_Tavi.bat 

Arma2 \ MPMissions \ DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi 

Arma2 \ Keys \ External Keys (use as needed) \ Taviana 

I'm using version 2.0 commander download Taviana map. 

Then I look at DayZ_Epoch_instance_13_Tavi.bat file. 

I found: 

@echo off
start "arma2" /min "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_13_Tavi\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_13_Tavi\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_13_Tavi" -name=instance_13_Tavi "-mod=@tavi_DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

@tavi_DayZ_Epoch
 I did not have such a document. 

Commander download onlyTaviana, if I put it into the same name changes, and then turn the server. 

Enter the game there will be a lot of error, ultimately, can not enter the game. 

I hope someone could provide all the documents I need to use about 2.0. 

Very grateful that I have studied for many days, and very tired. 

Sorry, my bad English, I use the Google translator.

Replace @tavi_DayZ_Epoch with @Taviana 

So:

Replace "-mod=@tavi_DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;" with "-mod=@Taviana;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

You will also need to search and locate the Taviana 2.0 bikey as it is not provided with Epoch

Hello, thank you for your reply, I will try to re-download a clean Taviana R2 (2.0) version. 

Then try to mount it. 

I want to ask you can give me Taviana 2.0 of Bikey file? 

I still have questions about the game client, whether you need to mountDayZ_Epoch_Server? 

I generally just the game client and the corresponding mountDayZ_Epoch map file.

I try to run Taviana on one of my servers too .......... but the server wont run.

He starts and it seems like he run. Then a player joined and the cpu is fall back to zero.

Error message in the RPT logs then the following:

"ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf not found."

I swear I do not touch the dayz_code!

BTW, this is my command line I use:

-cpuCount=4 -name=DayZ "-profiles=instance_13_tavi" "-cfg=instance_13_tavi\basic.cfg" "-config=instance_13_tavi\config.cfg" "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;@Taviana" -ip=89.163.135.173 -port=2700 -autoinit

And as allways ........ english is not my native language.

The problem is, we change the map on our server every 14 days .......... and the map Napf, Panthera, Lingor and Sauerland works perfect on this server.

All we do to change between the maps is safe the one data base and change to the other data base.

then we change the command line and voila ........ server runs with a diff. map.

Only Taviana makes these problems .........