I was wondering if someone could explain the details of this mod.

I have some specific questions:

1. How do you deposit/withdraw your money? I know there's mentions of an ATM, but where are these? Are they dynamically added to the map? Are they an existing model I've never noticed before?

2. How does this work with the traders? Do you have to withdraw money before trading and have it in your possession?

3. What is the value of one gold coin?

4. Is there a video of this mod being used?

off the top of my head, 

1. Gold coins can be withdrawn and deposited at an open safe/lockbox and at one of the banking locations on the map (zupas files include bank locations for chernarus).  The default ATM object is a laptop, which is what you will find at the bank locations

2. yes

3. At a trader you can sell 1 gold bar for 1000 coins

I was wondering if someone could explain the details of this mod.

I have some specific questions:

1. How do you deposit/withdraw your money? I know there's mentions of an ATM, but where are these? Are they dynamically added to the map? Are they an existing model I've never noticed before?

2. How does this work with the traders? Do you have to withdraw money before trading and have it in your possession?

3. What is the value of one gold coin?

4. Is there a video of this mod being used?

I think the best way of you seeing this in action is if you connect to a live server and test it out.

I see you have overpoch, hop on to our server I will be happy to take the time to give you teleport and test money if you like that (since you help everyone here & helped me several times in the past with my endless questions :D ).