server is not available in dayz comander

donor

Question

6 answers to this question

does anybody read anymore?

dayz commander doesnt work properly at the mo due to gamespy shutting down and is being updated to work with steam instead

for more information google it

Apparently YOU don't read because DayzCommander was updated a couple of weeks ago. Servers show up fine now. That is, unless of course, if you are still running your server on the non-Steam version.

Apparently YOU don't read because DayzCommander was updated a couple of weeks ago. Servers show up fine now. That is, unless of course, if you are still running your server on the non-Steam version.

oh i read alot thanks and even though its recently been updated it still isnt functioning as it used to. passworded servers etc dont give you option to enter password at the moment so you cant join them through commander therefore my first statement is correct is still isnt functioning properly and this is due to the gamespy shut down and switch to steam. the guy responsible for dayz commander is working on fixing it hense the two previous updates and hopefully more to come. if you use dayz launcher and that works ok then use that for now.  

so donor;

1) is your commander upto date?

2) have you refreshed your server lists?

3) made sure in your settings that your install folder paths are correct and mods are installed and upto date?

you will probably have to restart commander to apply new settings or updates then should show the server your looking for.

Passwords never worked for me previously either. It would let you put the password in, but when you got into the game, it would tell you the password was wrong.

Anyway, DayzCommander is working for thousands of servers, so if someone can't get their server to show up on it, they are doing something wrong.