Actually I've just noticed the original install topic has a fix for it. If you haven't already tried it :

In your server PBO open compiles/server_playerSync.sqf

Replace this:

_headShots =     ["headShots",_character] call server_getDiff;

With this:

_headShots =     0;

I've no idea if it works so you're going to have to test it out for yourself.

Actually I've just noticed the original install topic has a fix for it. If you haven't already tried it :

In your server PBO open compiles/server_playerSync.sqf

Replace this:

_headShots =     ["headShots",_character] call server_getDiff;

With this:

_headShots =     0;

I've no idea if it works so you're going to have to test it out for yourself.

Yeah I saw this a long time ago and did it but I thought it had something to do with the headshots and how it used those for the coins way back then so I didn't bother to do it again in the new updates. 

EDIT:

When I went to look into that file I came to notice...

//Record stats while we're here		
		/*
			Check previous stats against what client had when they logged in
			this helps prevent JIP issues, where a new player wouldn't have received
			the old players updates. Only valid for stats where clients could have
			be recording  results from their local objects (such as agent zombies)
		*/
		_kills = 		["zombieKills",_character] call server_getDiff;
		_killsB = 		["banditKills",_character] call server_getDiff;
		_killsH = 		["humanKills",_character] call server_getDiff;
		_headShots = 	["headShots",_character] call server_getDiff;
		_humanity = 	["humanity",_character] call server_getDiff2;
		//_humanity = 	_character getVariable ["humanity",0];
		//Soul start: SC Edit >>> collecting players cashmoney
		_cashMoney = 	["cashMoney",_character] call server_getDiff2;
		//Soul end: SC Edit
		_character addScore _kills;		
		/*
			Assess how much time has passed, for recording total time on server
		*/
		_lastTime = 	_character getVariable["lastTime",time];
		_timeGross = 	(time - _lastTime);
		_timeSince = 	floor(_timeGross / 60);
		_timeLeft =		(_timeGross - (_timeSince * 60)); 

that here you can clearly see that the humanity has been messed with the way it loads. My question is why can't _character getVariable ["humanity",0]; just be used and also what is this server_getDiff2 that is also being used to load the characters coins. 

so question is where is server_getDiff2 located. 

I would try testing the old way that humanity was loading but I don't have the time atm....maybe if you wanna see what it does. 

Lastly in regards to some peoples banks wiping on some restarts, I don't think that it has to do with the way it's loading, but they way that the coins are being deposited. I also haven't looked into this that much but when I figure it out i'll see if I can make some working changes. 

server_getDiff2 is located in the server_functions.sqf and it calculates the difference between the current and last known value for that variable.

cause when saving to database it sends the diference value and the hive then instructs a basic math operation in a sql query...

this code is 100% vanilla and the same as inthe files that came with this mod addon.

You would know that if you had taken the time to check out a fresh download of epoch.

I'm attempting to use the CHILD:999 and CHILD:998 calls for a custom table, but it crashes the server as well with the following error:

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 72D7D2EB
Allocator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\DayZ_Server\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
graphics:  No
resolution:  160x120x32

This is using a number of key formats:

format["CHILD:999:select `evacUID`, `objectUID`, `pilotLocation`, `homeLocation`, `homeDir` from `epoch.evac_choppers` where `playerUID` = ?:[""%1""]:",_playerUID];

format["CHILD:999:select `evacUID`, `objectUID`, `pilotLocation`, `homeLocation`, `homeDir` from `epoch.evac_choppers` where `playerUID` = ?:[%1]:",_playerUID];

format["CHILD:999:select `evacUID`, `objectUID`, `pilotLocation`, `homeLocation`, `homeDir` from `epoch.evac_choppers` where `playerUID` = ?:%1:",_playerUID];

format["CHILD:999:select `evacUID`, `objectUID`, `pilotLocation`, `homeLocation`, `homeDir` from `epoch.evac_choppers` where `playerUID` = ""%1"":",_playerUID];

format["CHILD:999:select `evacUID`, `objectUID`, `pilotLocation`, `homeLocation`, `homeDir` from `epoch.evac_choppers` where `playerUID` = %1:",_playerUID];

I'll either get a server crash, or the call will error.  Any advice?

I'm attempting to use the CHILD:999 and CHILD:998 calls for a custom table, but it crashes the server as well with the following error:

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 72D7D2EB
Allocator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\DayZ_Server\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

This is using a number of key formats:

format["CHILD:999:select `evacUID`, `objectUID`, `pilotLocation`, `homeLocation`, `homeDir` from `epoch.evac_choppers` where `playerUID` = ?:[""%1""]:",_playerUID];

format["CHILD:999:select `evacUID`, `objectUID`, `pilotLocation`, `homeLocation`, `homeDir` from `epoch.evac_choppers` where `playerUID` = ?:[%1]:",_playerUID];

format["CHILD:999:select `evacUID`, `objectUID`, `pilotLocation`, `homeLocation`, `homeDir` from `epoch.evac_choppers` where `playerUID` = ?:%1:",_playerUID];

format["CHILD:999:select `evacUID`, `objectUID`, `pilotLocation`, `homeLocation`, `homeDir` from `epoch.evac_choppers` where `playerUID` = ""%1"":",_playerUID];

format["CHILD:999:select `evacUID`, `objectUID`, `pilotLocation`, `homeLocation`, `homeDir` from `epoch.evac_choppers` where `playerUID` = %1:",_playerUID];

I'll either get a server crash, or the call will error.  Any advice?

thats cause their all faulty.

try this:

format["CHILD:999:SELECT `evacUID`, `objectUID`, `pilotLocation`, `homeLocation`, `homeDir` FROM `evac_choppers` WHERE `playerUID` = '?' :[%1]:", str(_playerUID)];

Thanks for your help Soul, but that still crashes the server.

I commented out the playeruid, so just think of the xxx's as the player uid number.  It's just debug information I print to the arma.rpt file.

20:39:41 "CHILD:999:SELECT `evacUID`, `objectUID`, `pilotLocation`, `homeLocation`, `homeDir` FROM `evac_choppers` WHERE `playerUID` = '?' :["xxxxxxxxxxxxx"]:"
=======================================================
-------------------------------------------------------
Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 72B2D2EB

Hi. I have troubles with installing.. Pls help me!

On clean Epoch 1.0.5.1 i installed Zupas 1.1, paste 2.0 over 1.1, added in BE !="PVDZE_bank_Save". 
So problems:
* Almost all traders dont have Trader Menu, instead of appeared Give money to *Trader* 
- I think just need to change skins to traders

*Cashmoney and BankSaldo didnt saves. 
-Dlls? On server are root dll's from 1.1. and Hive from 2.0. Sqls was executed.

*Debug monitor doesnt apperars, only of Infistar. 
-Descriptoin ext? 

Hi. I have troubles with installing.. Pls help me!

On clean Epoch 1.0.5.1 i installed Zupas 1.1, paste 2.0 over 1.1, added in BE !="PVDZE_bank_Save". 

So problems:

* Almost all traders dont have Trader Menu, instead of appeared Give money to *Trader* 

- I think just need to change skins to traders

*Cashmoney and BankSaldo didnt saves. 

-Dlls? On server are root dll's from 1.1. and Hive from 2.0. Sqls was executed.

*Debug monitor doesnt apperars, only of Infistar. 

-Descriptoin ext? 

If you doing fresh install and Cherno 11 traders use this : 

Haha nice to know someone uses it :) , Give me some feedback on the forum post

:) 

Found 1 problem. Again with traders.  Almost all traders dont have Trader Menu, instead of appeared Give money to *Trader* 

+ 1 question, how to change HUD, so that will looks like

Infistar  + coins and bank below

or

Infistar ( where included strings with coins and bank )

Tell me pls :3

EDIT: What makes Admintable from topic of 2.0 SC ??

Yeah 999/998 are not properly working which is mainly why i ended up building our own Hiveext.dll. Which is sadly not really usable for others since i redid the single currency mod (leech the files from our server to see what i've done) which includes a number of changes but most importantly has no banking (replaced by the ability to store coins in safes/lockboxes). Other then that it has been changed to support AxeCop Multichar, so it will only work for servers with that installed.

But the good thing is i made the Hiveext files public and anyone can download/change and recompile them to suit their needs.

Yeah 999/998 are not properly working which is mainly why i ended up building our own Hiveext.dll. Which is sadly not really usable for others since i redid the single currency mod (leech the files from our server to see what i've done) which includes a number of changes but most importantly has no banking (replaced by the ability to store coins in safes/lockboxes). Other then that it has been changed to support AxeCop Multichar, so it will only work for servers with that installed.

But the good thing is i made the Hiveext files public and anyone can download/change and recompile them to suit their needs.

you can make a Hiveext.dll but without AceCop Multichat? 

anyfix on players having over 1mil not saving after a restart or relog? have all files dated 8/17 dated for the dlls. thanks for any help

edit: when a player logs out with 1 mil on them or above it will always give them a negitive number after the relog or restart 

Hi I can get the coin system its self working traders etc display coins to buy/sell etc but whenever I use a SC variant of a hiveext.dll from here I get a error saying "This server is running the incorrect version of the server side application, if you are staff of this server please contact epoch dev team" that appears when im trying to load in and get kicked back to the lobby I see a part of my loading screen (timer is missing) then it goes to lobby saying that.

But just by changing the hiveext.dll to the vanilla epoch i can load in fine but obviously no banking data saves to the mysql database.

EDIT:With souls dll the server console wont show it starting to retrieve information for the mysql database (the info in green text). And nothing is showing up in the rpt or hiveext logs.

if anybody can help i would appreciate it.

Thanks

server_getDiff2 is located in the server_functions.sqf and it calculates the difference between the current and last known value for that variable.

cause when saving to database it sends the diference value and the hive then instructs a basic math operation in a sql query...

this code is 100% vanilla and the same as inthe files that came with this mod addon.

You would know that if you had taken the time to check out a fresh download of epoch.

well sorry, I had said a bit ago that I have absoloutly no time. but now that you've finally answered have you ever gotten around to fixing the humanity dupe thing? I've used variant 1 and variant 2 and have it with both