How would that work? Would people not be allowed to "take" money from death players?

--

@Zupa / Soul: Hope you guys don't mind I'm currently rewriting this script to suit our needs. (which basically means no banks :P)

Getting kicked for a Public Variable restriction #3 when I deposit coins into the bank

Not updating in banking_data but taking it away from CashMoney, started with 500,000 after testing 3 times I have 499,997

I have

5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="PVDZE_bank_Save"

in my publicvariable.txt

Hey Soul,

Our players can once again maintain their bases - thanks a lot for sharing your work.
Listing below two small issues for your attention.

Thanks

feedback #1 - typo in the line below. "then" should be "than":
if(_amount > 999999) exitWith { cutText ["You can not withdraw more then 999,999 gold coins at once.", "PLAIN DOWN"]; };

feedback #2 - server_functions.sqf has infiSTAR antihack line at the very top.

[] spawn {[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf";};

How would that work? Would people not be allowed to "take" money from death players?

--

@Zupa / Soul: Hope you guys don't mind I'm currently rewriting this script to suit our needs. (which basically means no banks :P)

on my part you are free to do whatever you like with it, its sitll arma.

for as long as credits are given where credits are due.

Hi Soul,

Any idea why this wouldn't work?

_sql = format["CHILD:999:SELECT MAX(ObjectID) FROM object_data"];
_objectID = _sql call server_hiveWrite;

Am I supposed to use the 999 child different?

what exactly are you trying todo?

Getting kicked for a Public Variable restriction #3 when I deposit coins into the bank

Not updating in banking_data but taking it away from CashMoney, started with 500,000 after testing 3 times I have 499,997

I have

5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="PVDZE_bank_Save"

in my publicvariable.txt

wrong line mate, you already exclude any variable that has PVDZE_ with the first argument there, its a line or 2 below that one.

on my part you are free to do whatever you like with it, its sitll arma.

for as long as credits are given where credits are due.

Thanks :P Already started working on them and kinda rewrote a bunch of stuff (you guys left quite the mess :P)

what exactly are you trying todo?

I need published objects to directly get an ObjectID set after they are published. But already fixed that using the 308 call. Now testing with 998 for something else to do a custom update statement.

Hmm i cant seem to figure out how to use the 998 call, tried two different methods but both fail. Any help is appreciated.

_key = format["CHILD:998:UPDATE `object_data` SET `Money` = ? WHERE `ObjectID` = ?:%1:%2",_money,_vault_id];
        _key call server_hiveReadWrite;

_key = format["CHILD:998:UPDATE `object_data` SET `Money` = %1 WHERE `ObjectID` = %2:",_money,_vault_id];

0:21:46 HiveExt(0): [Error] Error executing |CHILD:998:UPDATE `object_data` SET `Money` = 101 WHERE `ObjectID` = 910|
0:25:21 HiveExt(0): [Error] Error executing |CHILD:998:UPDATE `object_data` SET `Money` = ? WHERE `ObjectID` = ?:100:910|
--

Also getting these, which has to do with me removing the banking stuff. There are no references to it left inside the files but still these errors which are harmless but annoying. Is there something being triggered inside the Hiveext.dll that causes this?

2014-09-06 00:16:07 Database: [Error] Error 1146 (Table 'dayz-test.banking_data' doesn't exist) in MySQLStmtPrepare SQL: 'INSERT INTO `Banking_DATA` (`PlayerUID`, `PlayerName`) VALUES (?, ?)'

Hmm i cant seem to figure out how to use the 998 call, tried two different methods but both fail. Any help is appreciated.

_key = format["CHILD:998:UPDATE `object_data` SET `Money` = ? WHERE `ObjectID` = ?:%1:%2",_money,_vault_id];

_key = format["CHILD:998:UPDATE `object_data` SET `Money` = %1 WHERE `ObjectID` = %2:",_money,_vault_id];

0:21:46 HiveExt(0): [Error] Error executing |CHILD:998:UPDATE `object_data` SET `Money` = 101 WHERE `ObjectID` = 910|
0:25:21 HiveExt(0): [Error] Error executing |CHILD:998:UPDATE `object_data` SET `Money` = ? WHERE `ObjectID` = ?:100:910|
--

Also getting these, which has to do with me removing the banking stuff. There are no references to it left inside the files but still these errors which are harmless but annoying. Is there something being triggered inside the Hiveext.dll that causes this?

2014-09-06 00:16:07 Database: [Error] Error 1146 (Table 'dayz-test.banking_data' doesn't exist) in MySQLStmtPrepare SQL: 'INSERT INTO `Banking_DATA` (`PlayerUID`, `PlayerName`) VALUES (?, ?)'

yes you cannot use thsi hiveext.dll and not have all the correct tables cause it tries to auto insert a record in banking_data if it doesnt find one while you login...

yes you cannot use thsi hiveext.dll and not have all the correct tables cause it tries to auto insert a record in banking_data if it doesnt find one while you login...

Hi Soul,

Thanks for explaining. Could you maybe elaborate on using the 998 and 999 in your hive? Also i'd like to try and decompile / recompile it and take out the auto insert thingie, is that okay?

Sorry for spamming this thread but I keep running into trouble with this custom Hive.

I've changed the update statement to

_key = format["CHILD:998: UPDATE object_data SET Money = %1 WHERE ObjectID = %2:[]:",_money,_vault_id];

But when it tries to execute the server crashes.

This is the last log in Hiveext.log

2014-09-06 13:40:49 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 998 Params: UPDATE object_data SET Money = 1 WHERE ObjectID = 910:[]:

And this is the error information shown in the RPT

-------------------------------------------------------
Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 6C340C80
Allocator: C:\server\zombieland_dev\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
graphics:  No
resolution:  160x120x32

==

Fault address:  6E5D0C80 01:0000FC80 C:\server\zombieland_dev\@hive\HiveExt.dll
file:     Epoch_Zombieland (__cur_mp)
world:    Chernarus
Prev. code bytes: C7 41 10 00 00 00 00 50 C6 01 00 E8 90 77 FF FF
Fault code bytes: 8B 06 8B CE 8B 40 04 FF D0 8A C8 8D 47 08 85 C0
Any help is very much appreciated

So i did a bit more digging into this problem. Turns out i cannot do any kind of query with the 999/998 without crashing the server. Tried switching malloc but that didn't help either.

I'm getting the same error as you and get people crashing every time they disconnect from the server. Although I do not use or even have the 999 DLL

The crash on disconnect is an ARMA 2 issue that was introduced by the latest update (yay!). Crashing the server probably has to do with some dependencies missing. Tried a bunch of stuff like installing all the vredist i could get my hands on, both 32 and 64 but so far to no avail. We really need to have Soul take a closer look on this and possibly provide us with some info regarding necessary binaries.

Ok so I've updated the SC install with the hiveext.ini and run the SQL updates to create the Banking_DATA tables, replaced the updated files from SOUL and it all works except the Banking_DATA table never seems to get updated.

It's created the Player ID and Name fine, but last updated stays NULL as does BankSaldo, so we lose deposited money on restart, any ideas where I've gone wrong?

No errors in hiveext.log or server rpt.

Hey soul, a quick question. Whats the packet size this dll can receive. Have you tested it with a LONGTEXT data on cell ?

Arma OA beta had a small packet buffer...Now that there is no beta anymore, did you test to see how big chunks of data you can retrieve with 1 query ?

Hey soul, a quick question. Whats the packet size this dll can receive. Have you tested it with a LONGTEXT data on cell ?

Arma OA beta had a small packet buffer...Now that there is no beta anymore, did you test to see how big chunks of data you can retrieve with 1 query ?

The callExtension outputSize hasnt been changed in 1.63