I need a little help. I replaced all the files with the new ones but in my HiveExt.log I get spammed with this message and the coins don't save.

2014-08-11 17:17:09 HiveExt: [Warning] Update of character 9 only had 16 parameters out of 17

I also get this message in the HiveExt.log but it isn't spammed

2014-08-11 17:10:52 HiveExt: [Error] Invalid method id: 999

I also had original coin system working just fine on my test server, just can't get this one working.

you sir have not updated player_setup.sqf

Does any one know what script controls the online banking in zupa's script?

Edit

I found a bug with zupas original script regarding the safe's online banking in the variables.sqf.

Here is my fix: http://pastebin.com/gW2syvmP 

This needs to go at the top of your variables to fix it.

The problem was that there needed to be these lines;

1. DZE_ATM = ["Laptop_EP1"]; // items,objects classnames where u can bank.
  2. DZE_UnLockedStorage = ["ItemVault"]; // items,objects classnames where u can bank.

not just;

1. DZE_ATM = ["Laptop_EP1"]; // items,objects classnames where u can bank.

Hope this helps :)

Does any one know what script controls the online banking in zupa's script?

Edit

I found a bug with zupas original script regarding the safe's online banking in the variables.sqf.

Here is my fix: http://pastebin.com/gW2syvmP

This needs to go at the top of your variables to fix it.

The problem was that there needed to be these lines;

• DZE_ATM = ["Laptop_EP1"]; // items,objects classnames where u can bank.

• DZE_UnLockedStorage = ["ItemVault"]; // items,objects classnames where u can bank.

not just;

• DZE_ATM = ["Laptop_EP1"]; // items,objects classnames where u can bank.

Hope this helps :)

I found it's a lot better to just disable online banking.

Edit

I made another way around it.

INSERT IGNORE INTO banking_data 
(PlayerUID, PlayerName)
(SELECT PlayerUID, PlayerName FROM player_data);

UPDATE banking_data
SET BankSaldo = (SELECT PlayerMorality FROM player_data WHERE PlayerUID = banking_data.PlayerUID);

It will update all the old banking data from Zupa's to Souls.

Added to github repo.

I need a little help. I replaced all the files with the new ones but in my HiveExt.log I get spammed with this message and the coins don't save.

2014-08-11 17:17:09 HiveExt: [Warning] Update of character 9 only had 16 parameters out of 17

I also get this message in the HiveExt.log but it isn't spammed

2014-08-11 17:10:52 HiveExt: [Error] Invalid method id: 999

I also had original coin system working just fine on my test server, just can't get this one working.

you sir have not updated player_setup.sqf

Re added the player_setup.sqf to make sure I didn't miss it, and I'm still getting the same errors.

Soul I have a problem with bank / player carrying money i put a short video on how it is

Video :

You cant store or carry more then 1 million otherwise it dosent save to the database

But you can have 999999 or under and it saves fine

Any chance or a fix ?

Thanks PeterBeer

You need to increase it in the db as you can only have 11 characters. Plus your characters don't need over 1 million to begin with as having over 1 million doesnt work well with th current number functions.

You need to increase it in the db as you can only have 11 characters. Plus your characters don't need over 1 million to begin with as having over 1 million doesnt work well with th current number functions.

How do I increase the value then because some of my players have reached over a million and when they store the money there losing it :(

Plus in a million there is only 7 characters

Get this in the hive log when i get over a million in then bank or on player :

2014-08-13 21:52:55 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:201:18:[294,[8669.56,6513.56,0.00134277]]:[["G36A_camo","Binocular","M9SD","ItemFlashlight","ItemWatch","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemToolbox","ItemCrowbar","ItemEtool","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemGPS","ItemKeyRed870"],[]]:["DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[225.47,81.3082]]:false:false:0:0:2:0:["MuzzleFar","aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_idlesteady03",42,[]]:0:0::0:1e+006:|

So is something to do with the .dll right ?

its the arma engine starting to use scientific annotation of a number past 999999

that is an issue and its going to be a bitch to get around the engine doing that.

nothing todo with the dll its arma, however i can think of a way to get around this by

storing the value as a string instead of a integer value.

i suspect that headshots are stored and retrieved as a string value and not an integer value.

We can fix this. Soon as I get back from my trip I will be home and update the bis_fncs.

I found that you can use MTP_fnc_numberToString or KRON_StrToArray (Currently being used by Altis Life Servers) to return the string without having it put it into scientific notation.

MTP_fnc_numberToString =
{
    _number = _this;
    _str = "";
    if (_number % 1 == 0) then
    {
        while { _number > 0 } do
        {
            _digit = floor (_number % 10);
            _str = (str _digit) + _str;
            _number = floor (_number / 10);
        };
    }
    else
    {
        _decimals = _number % 1;
        _decimals = _decimals * 1000000;
        _number = floor _number;
        _str = _number call MTP_fnc_numberToString;
        _str = _str + "." + str _decimals;
    };

_str;
};

currently have the banking_data store a number above 999999, time to get on the cashMoney as it gets the same hive error

and then yeah storm where needing a function like that do display it in a readable manner.

We can fix this. Soon as I get back from my trip I will be home and update the bis_fncs.

I found that you can use MTP_fnc_numberToString or KRON_StrToArray (Currently being used by Altis Life Servers) to return the string without having it put it into scientific notation.

MTP_fnc_numberToString =
{
    _number = _this;
    _str = "";
    if (_number % 1 == 0) then
    {
        while { _number > 0 } do
        {
            _digit = floor (_number % 10);
            _str = (str _digit) + _str;
            _number = floor (_number / 10);
        };
    }
    else
    {
        _decimals = _number % 1;
        _decimals = _decimals * 1000000;
        _number = floor _number;
        _str = _number call MTP_fnc_numberToString;
        _str = _str + "." + str _decimals;
    };

_str;
};

currently have the banking_data store a number above 999999, time to get on the cashMoney as it gets the same hive error

and then yeah storm where needing a function like that do display it in a readable manner.

Well im looking forward for a fix soon :)

INSERT IGNORE INTO banking_data (PlayerUID, PlayerName) (SELECT PlayerUID, PlayerName FROM player_data);   UPDATE banking_data

SET BankSaldo = (SELECT PlayerMorality FROM player_data WHERE PlayerUID = banking_data.PlayerUID);

Error: BankSaldo cannot be Null

INSERT IGNORE INTO banking_data

(PlayerUID, PlayerName)

(SELECT PlayerUID, PlayerName FROM player_data);

UPDATE banking_data

Error: BankSaldo cannot be Null

Double check your sql db and have a look at the banking_data. Make sure BankSaldo is not set as NULL and is numerical such as int.

and i passed the 1000000 barrier for cashmoney :) will update the github repo late this evening, no time to do it atm as i have to get rowdy for my dayjob.

the only limitation left is that you cannot store/retrieve more then 999999 at once. getting passed this limitation isnt worth the time and effort and i think

players can deal with this.

and i passed the 1000000 barrier for cashmoney :) will update the github repo late this evening, no time to do it atm as i have to get rowdy for my dayjob.

the only limitation left is that you cannot store/retrieve more then 999999 at once. getting passed this limitation isnt worth the time and effort and i think

players can deal with this.

It is a problem.

When players try to withdraw more then 999.999 at once, the money will mostly like get wiped.

Maybe not right after it, but on relog.

It is a problem.

When players try to withdraw more then 999.999 at once, the money will mostly like get wiped.

Maybe not right after it, but on relog.

its not an issue, added a check to limit the withdraw/depost to 999999 max per transaction.