quick question, if I have zupa's system installed, would you recommend a full redo with clean files? Or are the dll files interhcangeble?

my github repo only contains the files i changed to make it work withthe custom hiveext.dll

so currently it is required to have zupa's v1.1 pre-installed

I think its because i don't have anything telling the coins to be written to the db, I checked my bank zones file and there's no bank init. So presumably that's the problem. Also does this save the coins on a player on restart and the banked coins on death?

you'll need all the changes i made inthe files on my github repo.

i wont tell you to drag drop and replace but i'd rather use beyondcompare to see what

was changed.

Drag drop and repalce in general is doing your job as server admin/scripter bad.

We do not know what was customized in your files and currently for my update there are no installation instructions

just files with required edits to make it all work.

Zupa is working on v2 with installation instructions.

It always saves the players cashmoney whenever they sell/buy or when the server syncs their character to the server

it would even save when something changes in your inventory after placing stuff in a car or tent

a players bank money is always saved when they interact trough the banking dialog instantly

Im going to start fresh. So i install zupa 1.1 dll's and everything. Then update zupa with your fixes? is that correct?

yes and try to use a diffmerge tool to see the chagnes made so you can exclude any possible modifications you made

for whatever other purpose.

I really cant stress it enough that using a diffmerge tool like beyondcompare is of high importance.

It really helped me when i started out making scripts and manually updating dayz before my host had

an update ready :p

you'll need all the changes i made inthe files on my github repo.

i wont tell you to drag drop and replace but i'd rather use beyondcompare to see what

was changed.

Drag drop and repalce in general is doing your job as server admin/scripter bad.

We do not know what was customized in your files and currently for my update there are no installation instructions

just files with required edits to make it all work.

Zupa is working on v2 with installation instructions.

It always saves the players cashmoney whenever they sell/buy or when the server syncs their character to the server

it would even save when something changes in your inventory after placing stuff in a car or tent

a players bank money is always saved when they interact trough the banking dialog instantly

Also I have been working on the sql still having issues with the inner joins.

no it does not.

if i put it in it'll be a seperate branch so you can chose between a safe hive or take the risk and have the 999 child aswell

but i'm open for request and depending of the size of the task and time i have i might put in requested stuff...

Thinking of checking out another system that would allow alot of custom querying but isnt as bad as 999 or useless as epoch's 500 childs

Cheers man.

I'm trying to figure out why my players are getting kicked for public variable restriction #3 when they try and deposit at an ATM. and why I am getting the following error.

This is the code I use for my BE filters in publicvariable.txt

!="PVDZE_bank_Save"

This is the error my RPT throws at load.

3:06:19 Error in expression <_killsH,_killsB,_currentModel,_humanity,_cashMoney];

_key call server_hiveWrite>
 3:06:19   Error position: <_cashMoney];

3:06:19   Error Undefined variable in expression: _cashmoney

I've updated all the files for the 2.0 release.

I'm trying to figure out why my players are getting kicked for public variable restriction #3 when they try and deposit at an ATM. and why I am getting the following error.

This is the code I use for my BE filters in publicvariable.txt

!="PVDZE_bank_Save"

This is the error my RPT throws at load.

3:06:19 Error in expression <_killsH,_killsB,_currentModel,_humanity,_cashMoney];

3:06:19   Error position: <_cashMoney];

3:06:19   Error Undefined variable in expression: _cashmoney

Post the full be filter line please.

Post the full be filter line please.

//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="PVDZE_bank_Save"
5 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead"
5 "usec" !="usecMorphine" !="usecBandage" !="usecBleed"
5 "PVDZE_" !"PVDZE_player" !="PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "fnc_plyrHit"
1="PVAH_AdminReq"
1="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
1 "PVAHR_0_"

That's the full file.

For help on the Player Morality thingy, I did something sorta complex but it works. 

-I did a dump of my current DB

-Opened up the new SQL dump file and looked for the line that starts with INSERT INTO `player_data` and copied the WHOLE LINE.
(paste this line into a new document so it's easier to work with)
-do a Find for

,0) 

and do the replace for 

( yes I know it's just a closing parenthesis)

not where it says

INSERT INTO `player_data` 

change it into

INSERT INTO `banking_data`

now your line of code should be in the format of 

INSERT INTO `banking_data` VALUES ('76561197961077317','NotTheBandit',2586),('76561197968096448','thurman619',54514),etc.etc.etc.

where it is now formatted as (`playerID`,`Playername`,morality/banksaldo)

Run that line of code as a query in your DB and it will insert them into your Banking Data so players don't loose what they had in their bank :D

2014-08-10 21:05:38 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:201:3:[286,[6337.88,7785.21,0.00146484]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[33.6,-47.841]]:false:false:0:0:17959:0:["vil_uzi","amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon",42,[]]:0:0:Survivor2_DZ:0:any:|

2014-08-11 03:00:52 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:299:76561198132498318:3.6e+006:|

Im getting theese hive errors.
Ive merged all the changes and replaced the hivext.dll

It displays the amount of coins perfectly and all that..
It only seems like the stuff i do with the bank wont save and resets if i relog. 
Nothing in the RPT.
Any help would be appreciated.

Nope. That's what I've been telling them but it happened to me and I can confirm relogging doesn't work.

So the question is then, what is going on? 

1.) Give yourself Coins

2.) Check your DB if the amount is corresponding to what you now hold. 

3.) Change Skin

4.) Check in your in-game debug and see if you have no coins. 

5.) Check in your DB and see if you still have the same amount as you did 30 sec ago. 

If you see that the DB displays different results, then you have a bug where it wipes the record for you. 

If the DB shows the same between the skin change, then the issue is likely with the script calling/checking cells in the wrong table? 

All you did was change the names letter casing and it fixed it? 

Yeah so my sql looks like this: http://pastebin.com/q3tiy92v.

I also had to make sure i had these two files, numberDigits.sqf and numberText.sqf in my custom folder in mpmisssion. Then call them in your compiles under player only like this: http://pastebin.com/U0UZMiUG. That will fix the any any issue.

I also added this to the top of my variables: http://pastebin.com/nxLmNzjM. Seemed to help the process (not sure if its important)

So after adding this in everything's been going great except EVERY time someone changes clothes they loose their coins  :(

I have this issue and i believe its to do with the player_wearClothes.sqf, im not sure exactly what it is but im going to have a play around with it. I will keep you posted if i find out what it is :)