Custom HiveExt.dll Release...

Not sure if this is what we're looking for?

delete FROM `character_data`

USING character_data, character_data AS tmpcharacter_data

WHERE NOT character_data.CharacterID=tmpcharacter_data.CharacterID

AND character_data.CharacterID<tmpcharacter_data.CharacterID

AND (character_data.PlayerUID=tmpcharacter_data.PlayerUID)

DELETE n1 FROM Character_DATA n1, Character_DATA n2 WHERE n1.CharacterID < n2.CharacterID AND n1.PlayerUID = n2.PlayerUID 

seems fine if you are not running axe cops char mod otherwise you will need to include his "Slot" in there too. 

1.0?  oh i know what you mean lol i am not worried about that dude, just glad i can help the community. :D

Glad its all working for you. just don't forget about the query change for player house keeping.

did your's work ok?

i am currently updating the files, to make them as a complete package. did you find the instructions clear enough? i Know there not "pretty" but they do the job?

you want to post your scripts and instructions how to used with my My HiveExt.dll's ?

Well you're doing a good job :D i'm only have some issue and that is traders, vehicles work, including boats, weapons can be purchased fine but other items don't seem to work and put me in a trading already in progress state and the trader menu scrollwheel option doesn't reset, i think theres an issue with my/your trade_items.sqf, let me try just copying your file out to my directory and testing

DELETE n1 FROM Character_DATA n1, Character_DATA n2 WHERE n1.CharacterID < n2.CharacterID AND n1.PlayerUID = n2.PlayerUID 

seems fine if you are not running axe cops char mod otherwise you will need to include his "Slot" in there too. 

So change what i posted to this and it'll work fine?

So i did some more testing after getting the gold system running properly and i'm not sure if its a file issue on my server or this hive but object damages aren't being published to the DB, i shot a wooden wall in-game with a maaws and it took health from 100 to 12.457 and when i checked the DB to verify it had pushed over to the DB there was no damage for it

So i did some more testing after getting the gold system running properly and i'm not sure if its a file issue on my server or this hive but object damages aren't being published to the DB, i shot a wooden wall in-game with a maaws and it took health from 100 to 12.457 and when i checked the DB to verify it had pushed over to the DB there was no damage for it

Only Character Data syncs were edited in the HiveExt.dlls so the dll's should'nt be the problem. will test for myself tommorrow need sleep...

Same result for me too. They get deleted from the DB if they are destroyed ingame, just no damage recorded.

can i request a pinned on this?

Hey man, I love the work you have done on this.

But Loud also did a dll. 

And both your versions work well and are awesomely made!

But, Loud one will be the one were we will work further one, For the following reasons:

I only will say the differences between yours and his:

- His bank value is in player_data (new field),

• This will support having the same bank for axe's multychar script for every character.
  • This will keep your bank if a character gets deleted or get corrupt. ( Can u imagina a char not saving and his bank just gets erased as well or cleanup script deletes his dead char before he logged in again)

THose 2 are the only reason.

But no disrespect, i will def give u credit for this amazing work!

But Loud also did a dll. 

But, Loud one will be the one were we will work further one, For the following reasons:

• This will support having the same bank for axe's multychar script for every character.
  • This will keep your bank if a character gets deleted or get corrupt. ( Can u imagina a char not saving and his bank just gets erased as well or cleanup script deletes his dead char before he logged in again)

No problem Zupa, but keeping the same bank for every character? i feel thats a little cheaty lol but if thats what the community wants then fine anyway thanks for your kind words.

No problem Zupa, but keeping the same bank for every character? i feel thats a little cheaty lol but if thats what the community wants then fine anyway thanks for your kind words.

ok so you actually reset players safes when they died? cause thats on the same page as making them lose their bank data right.

ok so you actually reset players safes when they died? cause thats on the same page as making them lose their bank data right.

Soul,

i was'nt going to post this because i am not that type of guy but...

i find your posts on this topic a little confrontational, not quite sure why but i feel you have a problem with me? or have i got it wrong? if so then we have got off on the wrong foot and i apologize for my assumption. i am sure i have not made any derogatory posts at anything you have said/done?  i mean we are both just trying to help out the community?

Look i get it, you feel my way is the wrong way thats fine with me honestly!. i respect your views and the work you have done is great. I am Not to sure about yourself but i do this for fun, just to see if i can, the thrill of the chase so to speak. if people want to to test/make use of what i have done then fine, i will help them the best i can, if they find its not for them and don't then that's fine too. i will probably just put the source up on Github for anyone to use anyway.   

to be honest i have more important things in my life. i had a few odd days in my leave from work so i thought i would give it a go, no harm in that is there?

Oh well i am back of to work tomorrow, back to the real world where stuff like this don't really matter !.

which .dll you using?

I'm not 100% certain what one of your it is as you haven't dated anything :P might be an idea if you plan to do future releases to update it xD i'll download the latest github pack and use that one if its supposedly working in that build, the best i can give you is the DLL filesize as there is nothing in the download to say compile dates etc

But Loud also did a dll. 

I do semi-dislike the idea of storing gold/bank in the character data table but it seems to work better than the 999 release as i desperately need maintenance xD but i don't think the idea of same bank across characters is such a great idea, reason? The idea of multichar is so you can start out fresh and have a whole new set of gear i think the bank being across all characters would ruin the function of that mod but hey :P not my project, just giving my opinion :D

I'm not 100% certain what one of your it is as you haven't dated anything :P might be an idea if you plan to do future releases to update it xD i'll download the latest github pack and use that one if its supposedly working in that build, the best i can give you is the DLL filesize as there is nothing in the download to say compile dates etc

I do semi-dislike the idea of storing gold/bank in the character data table but it seems to work better than the 999 release as i desperately need maintenance xD but i don't think the idea of same bank across characters is such a great idea, reason? The idea of multichar is so you can start out fresh and have a whole new set of gear i think the bank being across all characters would ruin the function of that mod but hey :P not my project, just giving my opinion :D

my thoughts exactly but i dont wont to get in to that, people can decide for themselves  

In regards to the dll is it the coin only mod the smaller file size, or the one with mult-char support?  not that i think the dll's have a issue, as spawned vehicles take damage / hit points in the usual way.  

my thoughts exactly but i dont wont to get in to that, people can decide for themselves  

In regards to the dll is it the coin only mod the smaller file size, or the one with mult-char support?  not that i think the dll's have a issue, as spawned vehicles take damage / hit points in the usual way.  

I know it'd ruin it for me for sure :/ but yeah I'm not one to question others decisions :P and the one in the coin mod folder, right clicking it give this file size (not size on disk) Size: 969 KB (992,768 bytes)

Wanst talking about 999 hive, was talking about souls have mate ^^

i personally love the banking over character, overall more safe if your character gets corrupted. 

Most server admins/players want a shared bank.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i've merged this into my epoch origins server (fresh install), I noticed that bankinit.sqf was missing from the github, I replaced it from one soul 2.0 and it's not giving me any obvious errors. At the moment I'm stuck at "Requesting Character Data" with an RPT output  "

"HIVE ERROR: CHILD:100:XXXSTEAMIDXXX: -> ["ERROR",[],0.96]"

I'd be glad to upload the files that I merged the code into. If I can't get this one to work I'm just going to give up on a coin system completely. Zupa's instructions are impossible to follow, Peterbeer doesn't want to help if it's not a stock chernaraus install (even then I got it almost working except for an undefined variable that was very much defined...) My players really want this and this one seemed to be a straighforward install but even here I got this error...

HIVE ERROR: CHILD:100:76561197999348592: -> ["ERROR",[],0.96]"

Attached is an image of the columns in my database

post-2064-0-16292300-1413258749_thumb.pn

i've merged this into my epoch origins server (fresh install), I noticed that bankinit.sqf was missing from the github, I replaced it from one soul 2.0 and it's not giving me any obvious errors. At the moment I'm stuck at "Requesting Character Data" with an RPT output  "

"HIVE ERROR: CHILD:100:XXXSTEAMIDXXX: -> ["ERROR",[],0.96]"

I'd be glad to upload the files that I merged the code into. If I can't get this one to work I'm just going to give up on a coin system completely. Zupa's instructions are impossible to follow, Peterbeer doesn't want to help if it's not a stock chernaraus install (even then I got it almost working except for an undefined variable that was very much defined...) My players really want this and this one seemed to be a straighforward install but even here I got this error...

HIVE ERROR: CHILD:100:76561197999348592: -> ["ERROR",[],0.96]"

Attached is an image of the columns in my database

wow did think anyone was using this a part from me that is.. with no issues i might add  :P

are you using the .dll for multichar support? as for the bankinit.sqf i not sure it will work 100% i will check it out and let you know.

edit:-

ok you dont need bankint.sqf. thats how souls version saves  your to your bank. my version works differently.

so remove that from your server pbo, and change the line in your server_functions.sqf  from 

#include "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankzones\bankinit.sqf"

to

#include "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankzones\banks.sqf"

if you have neither add

#include "\z\addons\dayz_server\bankzones\banks.sqf" 

below 

server_sendToClient = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_sendToClient.sqf";

if you are using coin scripts modded for souls version remove 

PVDZE_bank_Save = [player];
publicVariableServer "PVDZE_bank_Save";

from the init.sqf, as this is not needed.

edit your server_playersetup.sqf (i am assuming it has not already been modded) add:-

_wealth =       _primary select 7;
_bank =         _primary select 8;

around line 62 below:- 

_lastinstance = _primary select 6;

then also add:-

_playerObj setVariable["bankMoney",_bank,true];
_playerObj setVariable["bankMoney_CHK",_bank];
_playerObj setVariable["cashMoney",_wealth,true];
_playerObj setVariable["cashMoney_CHK",_wealth];

around line 234 below :-

_playerObj setVariable["humanity_CHK",_humanity];

edit your server_playersync.sqf (i am assuming it has not already been modded) add:-

_wealth =      ["cashMoney",_character] call server_getDiff2;
_bank =      ["bankMoney",_character] call server_getDiff2;

around line 120 below:-

_humanity = ["humanity",_character] call server_getDiff2;

and change line :-

_key = format["CHILD:201:%1:%2:%3:%4:%5:%6:%7:%8:%9:%10:%11:%12:%13:%14:%15:%16:",_characterID,_playerPos,_playerGear,_playerBackp,_medical,false,false,_kills,_headShots,_distanceFoot,_timeSince,_currentState,_killsH,_killsB,_currentModel,_humanity];

to:-

_key = format["CHILD:201:%1:%2:%3:%4:%5:%6:%7:%8:%9:%10:%11:%12:%13:%14:%15:%16:%17:%18:",_characterID,_playerPos,_playerGear,_playerBackp,_medical,false,false,_kills,_headShots,_distanceFoot,_timeSince,_currentState,_killsH,_killsB,_currentModel,_humanity,_wealth,_bank];

think that should do it. let me know how you get on.