Custom HiveExt.dll Release...

can i request a pinned on this?

No Arma2NET or extDB.dll required. just replace your HiveEXT.dll.

I have included a version for Multiple Character Mod for DayZ Epoch 1.0.5 by Axe Cop.

Coin Currency Modded hiveExt.dll for DayZ Epoch 1.0.5 by TiTAN
========================================================

Installation instructions
=========================

Pre-requirements: a PBO manager and basic knowledge of ArmA script editing

Please Test before you commit to a live Server!

Alternatively If you are running a standard Overpoch server (you will still need @DayzOverpoch and the Key File if you have'nt already got it)
You can Just Replace your server's @DayZ_Epoch_server file, and replace your DayZ_Epoch_Server11.Chernarus file in your MPMissions folder.
This includes Axe Cops Multi Char support.

and run the following querys

ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `Wealth` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `Infected`;
ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `Bank` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 1000 AFTER `Wealth`;
ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `Slot` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 1 AFTER `PlayerUID`;

modify your player cleanup Query from deleting all 'dead' players with something like

DELETE n1 FROM Character_DATA n1, Character_DATA n2 WHERE n1.CharacterID < n2.CharacterID AND n1.PlayerUID = n2.PlayerUID

then the last player entry will remain dead or alive, and palyer will not loose their "bank balance" or Humanity!

Thats it and you are Done!

Alternatively you can modify you own files below.

You might want to compare/edit the .sqf files rather than replace, if you already have made modifications to them.

1) run the SQL query to add the Required columns to the "Character_DATA" table in your Epoch database:
ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `Wealth` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `Infected`;
ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `Bank` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 1000 AFTER `Wealth`;

2) unpack your dayz_server.pbo

3) copy the file HiveExt.dll to the @DayZ_Epoch_Server folder (overwrite the Epoch file)

4) Replace the file compile\server_playerSetup.sqf, in your dayz_server.pbo with File supplied.

5) Replace the file compile\server_playerSync.sqf, in your dayz_server.pbo with File supplied.

6) If its a standard dayz_server pbo (ie: if not and modifying to Zupa's 999 version) then you will need to add the files in Server Folder to the Relevent folders.

7)    repack your dayz_server.pbo

8) If modifying Zupa's 999 version In Your Mission folder, Replace the relevent files in the missions folder .

=======

6) repack your dayz_server.pbo

you will need to edit your scripts for use.

If you are using your own scripts, you will need to edit your scripts!!!!

to call eg:-

PVDZE_plr_Save = [_activatingPlayer,(magazines _activatingPlayer),true,true] ;
publicVariableServer "PVDZE_plr_Save";

"wealth" and "bank" variables will need to be used, (unless you change them to you own in the server_playerSetup.sqf and server_playerSync.sqf to what ever variables you use to store your player money and bank variables in your scripts).
=======
i have added a gold folder in my github file, it is quick and dirty edit of Zupa's from his github.

loads of Credit goes to him for those.

4) Replace the file compile\server_playerSetup.sqf, in your dayz_server.pbo with File supplied.

[...]

5) Replace the file compile\server_playerSync.sqf, in your dayz_server.pbo with File supplied.

[...]

check the supplied trade_any_vehicle.sqf for details.

There is that, either way if you die your bank will go bye bye anyway as char data is specific per character you have

not entirely true, your humanity does not perish when you die. atleast if you respawn right after dieying or before the servers sql server runs a delete dead char query.

i could've done the same for the bank money but i found it to be not failsafe so i went for the hard way...

not with my custom hive, players get to keep their banking data as its stored ina seperate table and handled with

new child calls 298 & 299

Well I hate to beg but would you care sharing the hive and file modification information to achieve that? I've been getting real stressed out with this gold system recently, it works but players banks wipe, humanity dupe issues, the worst for me is maintenance, i have alot of bases on my server that i manually have to check if they are still inhabited, its a right case, i'd be most grateful if you'd be willing to help, i could even buy you a beer if you're happy to do so ^_^ If i knew where to begin i'd happily try it myself but i'm still not fluent with my C or VS :P

not entirely true, your humanity does not perish when you die. atleast if you respawn right after dieying or before the servers sql server runs a delete dead char query.

i could've done the same for the bank money but i found it to be not failsafe so i went for the hard way...

I have the SQL query to delete dead chars too so i tell all my players no matter how much the server may annoy you when you die just respawn before logging if you want your humanity xD

i am working hard to get eveything ironed out but i am limited on time due to having kids and all.

already setup my git and now testing few last things

then going to filter out needed files and all and write a basic install instruction.

Well I'm willing to test things for you, send me a PM and we can exchange some contact details, i understand the kid situation, i have an existing gold system so i'm sure we can modify easily it to accept your changes, i'm starting to unfortunately loose players due to some of the gold system issues so it'd mean alot if you could spare the time to get my system on the same level as yours till you have a fully functional solution

you'll soon run into problems with having the bank data in the char data

player rage quits after getting killed

server admin has query that removes dead players on restarts

boom bank money gone...

So just edit your query to keep the players last entry.

DELETE n1 FROM Character_DATA n1, Character_DATA n2 WHERE n1.CharacterID < n2.CharacterID AND n1.PlayerUID = n2.PlayerUID 

should work fine but if you run axe cops char mod you need to add 'Slot' in there somewhere

Not sure if this is what we're looking for?

delete FROM `character_data`

USING character_data, character_data AS tmpcharacter_data

WHERE NOT character_data.CharacterID=tmpcharacter_data.CharacterID

AND character_data.CharacterID<tmpcharacter_data.CharacterID

AND (character_data.PlayerUID=tmpcharacter_data.PlayerUID)

Titan, I can't seem to get your code changes working with my gold system, maintaining works though :P

is yours the Zupa System?

have you tried the included gold files?

need a little more information you have any logs you can post?

is yours the Zupa System?

have you tried the included gold files?

need a little more information you have any logs you can post?

Its a highly modified zupa system but after double checking my files as to why my coins on my custom hud wasn't working yet my bank was it came to my attention that whilst i was working on my towing fix that is called from desc.ext my custom hud was being called after the towing code in RscTtitles, turns out my hud also used RscTitles so it was throwing an error so i made a fix that i moved my hud into desc.ext rather than a dedicated hpp and my towing code was called in the same section in desc.ext (see bellow) turns out i left the original file in my gold folder and was editing that to change my headshots value to wealth and it was as i said causing me to not be able to see my wallet balance or transfer back to my bank, nor was i able to buy from traders, till i realised that i moved the hud to desc.ext and commented the call for hud in gold folder xD all working now! now to get it all fine tuned and updated back to my custom + zupa's 1.1 hybrid system as i believe yours is 1.0?

aiKills = 1;
diagRadio = 1;
diagHit = 1;

class RscTitles {
	class MTrader {
		idd = -1;
	    fadeout=0;
	    fadein=0;
		onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['wealth', _this select 0]";
		duration = 10e10;
		name= "MTraderGui";
		controlsBackground[] = {};
		objects[] = {};
		class controls {
			class MTraderMoney:RscStructuredText {
				idc = 1;
				size = 0.040;
				text = "";
				x = 0.895313 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
				y = 0.58 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
				w = 0.20; h = 0.20;
			};
		};
	};
	class MBTrader {
		idd = 11;
	    fadeout=0;
	    fadein=0;
		onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['bank', _this select 0]";
		duration = 10e10;
		name= "MBTraderGui";
		objects[] = {};
		class controls {
			class MBTraderMoney:RscStructuredText {
				idc = 11;
				size = 0.040;
				text = "";
				y = 0.61 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
				w = 0.20; h = 0.20;
			};
		};
	};
	#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
};

class RscText
{
	type = 0;
	idc = -1;
	x = 0;
	y = 0;
	h = 0.037;
	w = 0.3;
	style = 0x100; 
	font = Zeppelin32;
	SizeEx = 0.03921;
	colorText[] = {1,1,1,1};
	colorBackground[] = {0, 0, 0, 0};
	linespacing = 1;
};

Its a highly modified zupa system but after double checking my files as to why my coins on my custom hud wasn't working yet my bank was it came to my attention that whilst i was working on my towing fix that is called from desc.ext my custom hud was being called after the towing code in RscTtitles, turns out my hud also used RscTitles so it was throwing an error so i made a fix that i moved my hud into desc.ext rather than a dedicated hpp and my towing code was called in the same section in desc.ext (see bellow) turns out i left the original file in my gold folder and was editing that to change my headshots value to wealth and it was as i said causing me to not be able to see my wallet balance or transfer back to my bank, nor was i able to buy from traders, till i realised that i moved the hud to desc.ext and commented the call for hud in gold folder xD all working now! now to get it all fine tuned and updated back to my custom + zupa's 1.1 hybrid system as i believe yours is 1.0?

aiKills = 1;
diagRadio = 1;
diagHit = 1;

class RscTitles {
	class MTrader {
		idd = -1;
	    fadeout=0;
	    fadein=0;
		onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['wealth', _this select 0]";
		duration = 10e10;
		name= "MTraderGui";
		objects[] = {};
		class controls {
			class MTraderMoney:RscStructuredText {
				idc = 1;
				size = 0.040;
				text = "";
				y = 0.58 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
				w = 0.20; h = 0.20;
			};
		};
	};
	class MBTrader {
		idd = 11;
	    fadeout=0;
	    fadein=0;
		onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['bank', _this select 0]";
		duration = 10e10;
		name= "MBTraderGui";
		objects[] = {};
		class controls {
			class MBTraderMoney:RscStructuredText {
				idc = 11;
				size = 0.040;
				text = "";
				y = 0.61 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
				w = 0.20; h = 0.20;
			};
		};
	};
	#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
};

class RscText
{
	type = 0;
	idc = -1;
	x = 0;
	y = 0;
	h = 0.037;
	w = 0.3;
	style = 0x100; 
	font = Zeppelin32;
	SizeEx = 0.03921;
	colorText[] = {1,1,1,1};
	colorBackground[] = {0, 0, 0, 0};
	linespacing = 1;
};

1.0?  oh i know what you mean lol i am not worried about that dude, just glad i can help the community. :D

Glad its all working for you. just don't forget about the query change for player house keeping.

did your's work ok?

i am currently updating the files, to make them as a complete package. did you find the instructions clear enough? i Know there not "pretty" but they do the job?

you want to post your scripts and instructions how to used with my My HiveExt.dll's ?