Group management

Gamers Crowd

Question

13 answers to this question

Got it working on my Overpoch server, the issue we had with installing it was that it kinda sorta conflicted with the build snap pro script, but after we got that sorted it all worked as intended.

Sounds like you messed up during the install somehow, or it might be conflicting with some other mod u have running. 

Actually I do have Build Snap Pro installed as well.

It works just fine. I've triple checked my install steps.

Both dzgm and build snap calls dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf so the part of dzgm that is going into that file had to be put in the dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf in build snap instead of what the instructions for dzgm said.. 

Altho even before realizing this had to be done we never experienced anything like that you are, the dzgm simply just didnt load, server loadede just fine and i was able to join it np. 

Oh, and i did have another problem with not being able to accept invites, but that turned out to be me forgetting to recompile the dayz_server.pbo after making the needed changes in that.

I get Public Restriction 0 and get kicked from the game when I invite someone to my group, how do I fix this?

did you add !"currentInvites" to publicvariable.txt ???

//new
5 "" !"admin_Log" "!"axeLampObjects" !"currentInvites" !"DZE_WMOD_INVENTORY" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !"cad_pvar_s" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="PVDZ_Server_Simulation"

Hi i was wondering if someone could help me? am having a problem on our server with dzgm when we go and open up the group manager by right clicking on a radio we dont get the option to invite people has anyone else ran into this problem?

Thanks

-TacticalDrunk

Sometimes that happens to us. Usually a relog (completely close the game) fixes it.

Hi i was wondering if someone could help me? am having a problem on our server with dzgm when we go and open up the group manager by right clicking on a radio we dont get the option to invite people has anyone else ran into this problem?

Thanks

-TacticalDrunk

Yep, i had that exact issue, turned out that it was my own fault, i forgot to recompile dayz_server.pbo after making the needed changes to it.. was quite a big "doh" moment when i found out.

Hi, can anyone help? I'm trying to disable halo when the random spawn button is used....

Reason being is that players are selecting random and halo and then not opening their chute if they don't like where they are. Then they go through the process over and over again until they get back to their dead body or within parachute range of it.

This effectively bypasses the exclusion zone after death as they can get back to their bodies within 5-10 minutes...

I don't want to turn halo off completely and don't want to remove the map from the fresh spawn loadout.

Thanks

HI Guys. I am having a real issue with this. I can get it to work and have no issues getting into the game or with infistar. The issue I have is that it doesnt show the buttons to kick, join, disband or leave group. All players have a tick next to there name also... doesnt that mean they are already in a group?

Has anyone had any luck figuring this out? I had it working on my old server without infistar but just cant sem to work this one out.

The instructions are a little outdated now here.

Thanks for your time!