right click arma 2:operation arrowhead

select properties

click tab BETAS

select OPT OUT on the drop down menu

click tab LOCAL FILES

select verify file integrity

let steam do it's thing, it will likely need to install some files

• 3 weeks later...

i have the same error...over and over again!!

ive reinstalled arma2 arma2oa and the mods...nothing..i managed to play on a server last night and now again the same problem...

help?

You were able to play on a server...but have since lost the ability to play on that same server?

Do you have additional launch parameters?

You were able to play on a server...but have since lost the ability to play on that same server?

Do you have additional launch parameters?

yes thats correct.And now it is happening again!!Played last night and now i cant,same errors!

i only got this

-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch

thats the error

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/xtrmsnpr/ArmA2OA2014-08-2421-26-35-080_zpsb5af63aa.jpg~original

ive reinstalled everything from scratch,like the game was 1st time installed in my pc,and nothing!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Are you using dayz commander?

If so....

Dayz commander is broken atm and needs a little time when you join a server. I have the same issue with my server.

You can't join a server when the server's IP is showing rather than the server's name. The server uses pretty much the same launch parameters to launch the extra mods. When dayz commander is connecting to a server it gets information about what mods its running, but when its not propper connecting to the server it will not got all the required information. So long story short, dayz commander isn't loading the propper mods altough the server is. So you are not running the same files as the server and cannot join.

So finally, how does one "fix" this issue?

Its easy and any monkey can do it, GREAT!

Use DayZ Launcher,

OR

-  Open dayz commander and go the server you're trying to join.

-  As you can see the server's IP is showing, rather than its name so, refresh the server every 3/5 minutes.

-  If you refeshed it multiple times and its still not showing up, try restarting DayZ Commander and try again.

-  Join the server when you see the server's Name rather than the IP and when the ping is not red and 1000, but when its green/ yellow.

I hope i helped you out and if not let me know ;)

Regards,

Dutchy

Try renaming/removing @DayZ folder from your Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead folder. Not sure if Arma is trying to load in @DayZ or Steam is doing it but even if you don't have it in your parameters it's still being loaded in sometimes. That's a problem because Epoch already includes all the core @DayZ files, which means that you're actually NOT allowed to load in @DayZ when connecting to an Epoch server. (Not sure if this applies to regular Epoch but I know it does for Overpoch)