[Release] Build Vectors - Rotate objects in Dayz Epoch (v2.34 P4L & non-P4L)

striker

Oh, i forgot to check if you use something of these scripts which contains entrys in my server_functions.

The 2 lines  are related to R3F Logistics and MF Tow. But it doesnt matter if you use these scripts or not, its just a public variable for disabling lift and tow at locked vehicles.

So, you use standard actions for this, sure u can delete these lines.

And the line with server_deleteObjInsafezone.sqf you can delete too.

If you installed  indestructible buildings correctly you shouldnt have any problems after restart. I was checking it now and it works for me.

EDIT:

I was checking metalfloor in vector mode too. After restart the metalfloor is placed like i have it done. Probably a little error by installing the vector script ?

Do u use player_build.sqf of vector ?

INdestructibel Cinder and metall has worked on my server like charme. Checked all Indestructibel codes. they are correct. i am not a scripter (only copy+paste and logical reasoning), so i think i cannot see any mistakes in the functions. Have to trust you and raymix and other good scripter and has to bow for their great work.

I don`t use the player_build.sqf of vector. I merged the code of it to mine.

So will this become a standard part of the snap building pro? Do we know if it will definitely be included with Epoch 1.0.5.2?

As of right now, it is separate from the snap building pro script by Raymix and will not be in the 1.0.5.2 update unless it takes forever to get that update released.

Ill be releasing two versions here in a hour or so with Admin fastbuild/upgrade and right clickables. One with raymix's snap build and One with OtterNas3 snap build. If you don't want right clickables, should be pretty straight forward to uninstall.

Hey man don't forget to credit me for the admin build + fast upgrade with right click build files ;) I may have pushed an update out for that buy the way, my new player_build is dated Date: 16/8/14, i'll check what i've got on my mediafire :D

EDIT: Latest files are up

Hey man don't forget to credit me for the admin build + fast upgrade with right click build files ;) I may have pushed an update out for that buy the way, my new player_build is dated Date: 16/8/14, i'll check what i've got on my mediafire :D

EDIT: Latest files are up

Don't believe I used your scripts, I could be wrong though...

All settled now

OK, all working fine now. Indestructibel cinder and metall+snap pro+vector. Thx sparky for your help. It was a missing "_vector" in my player_build.sqf :wacko:

Did anyone has the problem with not accurate snaping when using vectorsnap? i place to metallfloors like epoch says it should be, and snap them...everything fine.

But if i place them like VectorSystem says it should be, then they are not accurate. one half is glitching in the other floor, and the other half is making a gap. Hope you understand what i mean. Using 1.3.1 snap pro with vectorbuilding in epoch 1.0.5.1 arma 125548.

Screenshot of vectorissue

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-24297387/2014-08-18_00001.jpg.html

greetz, ed

Will there be a Waterbases update for this? V1.3.1 of Snap ~Pro? I downloaded the recent update and compared the 2 snap_build.sqfs. Too different to change myself lol :P

It's not all that bad :P

Here's the differences, btw: https://github.com/raymix/SnapPro/commit/977ee2924496483a44fede46953ff6aa5ba5daf6

Red lines are from 1.3

Green lines are modified in 1.3.1

OK, all working fine now. Indestructibel cinder and metall+snap pro+vector. Thx sparky for your help. It was a missing "_vector" in my player_build.sqf :wacko:

Did anyone has the problem with not accurate snaping when using vectorsnap? i place to metallfloors like epoch says it should be, and snap them...everything fine.

But if i place them like VectorSystem says it should be, then they are not accurate. one half is glitching in the other floor, and the other half is making a gap. Hope you understand what i mean. Using 1.3.1 snap pro with vectorbuilding in epoch 1.0.5.1 arma 125548.

Screenshot of vectorissue

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-24297387/2014-08-18_00001.jpg.html

greetz, ed

No fix for this ? Has anyone this issue , too?

Hey guys I am stuck on waiting for authentication and this is the error in my rpt and i tried the 2 fixes and still nothing any help would be much appreciated. 

14:00:37 Error in expression < _countr)];

};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} count _objWpnTypes; 

_objWpnTypes = (_>
14:00:37   Error position: <count _objWpnTypes; 

_objWpnTypes = (_>
14:00:37   Error count: Type String, expected Array
14:00:37 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 257
14:01:22 "get: STRING (76561198042586886), sent: STRING (76561198042586886)"

Hello there, I am getting stuck at 'waiting for server to authenticate' it let me in once and the rotate thing worked,k I restarted the server and now it gets stuck.

There is this in my prt

15:30:06 "Spawn sign at: [9669.66,9013.18,0]"
15:30:06 "Spawn sign at: [9696.51,9026.12,0]"
15:30:06 "Spawn sign at: [9725.99,9030.56,0]"
15:30:06 "HIVE: Starting"
15:30:06 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
15:30:07 "HIVE: found 250 objects"
15:30:07 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
15:30:07 "HIVE: got 15 Epoch Objects and 235 Vehicles"
15:30:07 Error in expression <};

};
_dir = _worldspace select 0;
if (count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then >
15:30:07   Error position: <count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then >
15:30:07   Error count: Type String, expected Array,Config entry
15:30:07 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 146
15:30:07 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
15:30:07 "WAI: Initialising missions"
15:30:14 "infiSTAR.de - Player-Log: Mike Admin(76561198144120874) - 6h 09min | ******ADMIN******"
15:30:29 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: _uid: 76561198144120874   _name: Mike Admin"
15:30:29 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: _uid:    _name: __SERVER__"
15:30:30 "D.DOPPLER Taser Mod: Global chat logic created."

many thanks

*********EDIT*****   mines working now, not sure what i did though!!

Robbie

Hey Striker. Snap Building Pro has been updated, so if you have time, could you please update Vectorbuild to work with it? I just know that people will try to update things, then complain when things don't work. 

I'm going to go through the code myself, and make the adjustments. I just know some people don't know how to do that.

Thx buddy!