[Release] Build Vectors - Rotate objects in Dayz Epoch (v2.34 P4L & non-P4L)

striker

Hi there, 

is there any docu available what needs to be changed for Version3  in 

dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf

player_unlockVault.sqf

player_lockVault.sqf

as i already have custom ones due to ZSC.

regards and thanks

EDIT: got it on my own. Just one addition in spaceInterrupt and 2 in each vault file

hi  i am getting this error         i put a metal floor down tilled 90 deg

12:22:58 Error in expression <n;

_vecCnt = 0;
{
_set = _x;
{
_vecCnt = _vecCnt + (round (_x * 100))

} count >
12:22:58   Error position: <= _vecCnt + (round (_x * 100))

} count >
12:22:58   Error Type Number, expected Bool
12:22:58 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 623

my server_function is
                    if(((count (_vector select 0)) == 3) && ((count (_vector select 1)) == 3))then{
                            {
                                _x = _x * 10;
                                if ( _x < 0 ) then { _x = _x * -10 };
                                _key = _key + str(round(_x));
                            } count _position;

_vecCnt = 0;
                            {
                                _set = _x;                                  (    line 623    )
                                {
                                    _vecCnt = _vecCnt + (round (_x * 100))

} count _set;

} count _vector;
                            if(_vecCnt < 0)then{
                                _vecCnt = ((_vecCnt * -1) * 3);
                            };
                            _key = _key + str(_vecCnt);
                            _usedVec = true;
                    };
                };

thanks 

scott

I just put this in but with PP4L v2.3.5.  This probably isn't related to the updated version but I'm getting these msgs in my client-side .rpt file:

230.441,"retry requesting character data"]

[230.441,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[240.445,"retry requesting character data"]
[240.445,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[250.575,"retry requesting character data"]
[250.575,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[260.665,"retry requesting character data"]
[260.665,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[270.744,"retry requesting character data"]
[270.744,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[280.786,"retry requesting character data"]
[280.786,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[290.946,"retry requesting character data"]
[290.946,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[301.071,"retry requesting character data"]

I was running the previous version of build vectors (v3) with Snap Pro 1.4.1 and multi-character, and several other scripts successfully.

I'm running multi-character and I was concerned about all the changes between ownerPUID, _objOwnerID, _playerUID, _playerID, and all the other player ID-related variables for PP4L.   Given that there isn't a concrete error to work with, I'm not sure where to begin but suspect it's related to multi-character and the variables necessary to maintain multiple characters in the database.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Bob

Hello, I am a noob when it comes to installing scripts, However i have most scripts from epoch mod and other sites working, I have a issue though.

As far as the installation instructions for Build Vectors with Snap Building Pro 1.4.1 (Optional Download with AdminBuild and Plot 4 Life)

With steps 3,4 and 6, How do i make sure the code is copy pasted in properly?

If i copy/paste it with notepadd++ it takes up only 1 line, I know that isn't right. Most script that you copy paste is in the proper format, Which on this it isn't. I know for an advanced user that is easy to sort,

However for a noobie like me it isn't easy. Can anyone help me please? Sorry for the stupid question :(

Im having problems there are no errors anywhere but the vector angles and such are not coming up for me any ideas on how to fix this...

I have plot pole for life but i also have my own custom variables and compiles and fn_self_actions and such

any help will be much appreciated...

I also cannot SNAP: ON

Same here, i have a dayz_code folder included for indestructible bases, which includes the fn_self_actions, compiles and variables.

Then i got another "custom" folder with A plot for life, snap_pro and a compiles.srf. It doesnt work, only the snap button is aviable.

I tried the new version and the v3. server is running with infistar. Maybe the part direction is my problem cause the parts are not exactly explained in your introduction.

Howdy i have spent the last 5 hours installing reinstalling having the worst time trying to get this all to work if i install V4 i can only get snap build pro to work nothing else.

so i have been using V3. now i have followed the instruction and now have done it over and over again around 7 times,

i can not load into the server 

now before anyone ask i only have infistar and the mods asked to install in the instructions nothing else but a fresh server.

RPT LOG - http://tny.cz/011bc974

server_monitor - http://tny.cz/6df1826e

please help im starting to go gray over all this.

Thanks

AzttecHD

Team IG

Thanks for the little update with the non pl4life version! it works now with indestructable bases and the snap build! another question, does it work right now with maintain? I would like to use your vector script with the Plot Management 2.1 from Zupa.

greetz

Ive installed everything and i can't receive my mission file it says wait for host then goes to my loading screen, my rpt says nothing and has no errors, also my console doesn't load the traders and other things that should be initialised... any help will be much apreciated

Ive installed everything and i can't receive my mission file it says wait for host then goes to my loading screen, my rpt says nothing and has no errors, also my console doesn't load the traders and other things that should be initialised... any help will be much apreciated

Hey,

Which version?

striker

Thanks for the little update with the non pl4life version! it works now with indestructable bases and the snap build! another question, does it work right now with maintain? I would like to use your vector script with the Plot Management 2.1 from Zupa.

greetz

Hey,

My script does not touch anything relating to maintain.

striker

Hey Striker I am fairly certain the custom lock/unlockvault is breaking my safes. You receive the option to unlock the safe, type in the code, and nothing happens. Im using a coin system which allows you to "online bank" with your vaults so perhaps there is some conflict? Would you be interested in taking a look? I simply love this mod and would hate to exclude it completely just because of vault issues, but unfortunately it does 100% confirmed break my safes.

Hi all, 

I am using the Build Vectors, Snap Build Pro 1.4.1, Admin Build and P4L version and am having players tell me that once they place a safe, they can unlock it without entering the combo (as you can normally do anyway as it's your safe). When you scroll to lock safe, the only options you get is gear, cargo check, secondary weapon, pack safe (in red) and lock safe. When you choose lock safe, your toon does the animation and the message says "You cannot lock this safe, you do not know the combination." Anyone else can come along, scroll on it and they get the option to re-enter the combination and lock/unlock the safe. 

Once the safe has been locked/unlocked by someone else, the owner of the safe is able to perform all functions themselves, until restart.

I have also noticed that whenever someone performs an action on the safe, the safe itself spins 1/4 of the way around then back to the front where it was placed. This is visible to everyone else looking at the safe EXCEPT the person that performed the action.

Any idea's?

How did you fix this? I am having the same problem. Thanks