Combo lock menu disappearing.

Alpha416

Question

Hi, me and a couple of my friends have been having trouble with the new como lock mechanism in the latest patch of Epoch. We were able to build a lockable garage door. However, after we set the door up we were all unable to access the unlock menu properly after scrolling and selecting the 'unlock door' option. The menu seems to flicker on and off in a split second, so we are all unable to enter the code and unlock the door. We contacted the servers admin and he seemed to be able to unlock it fine. But he did not know why we could not use it properly. And the problem did not arise due to the fact that the door was placed within an already existing wall because we could not use the unlock menus on his own garage doors either. I'm not sure if this is a server specific problem or a known problem within the current patch (I haven't seen anything related on the forums). Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

4 answers to this question

Hey.

Sorry to drag out this post but myself and a couple of others are currently suffering from a similar problem on our server... The majority of players seem to be able to access their lockable doors/garages with no problem at all but for a couple of us including myself have the problem in which the UI flashes up for a fraction of a second and then disappears... Can't for the life of me figure out what the problem is.... Weird thing is, I can access my safes and lockboxes with no problem at all.

Thank you.