So let me get this straight you install Zupas Gold coins then replace the files form soul's thread but you still need to replace the DLL's in the root?

you overwrote the player_wearClothes.sqf in the compiles.sqf but forgot to add the file to your mission pbo...

Nothin to do withoverwriting I have edited my own scripts and stuff that will be added to my sever in my next update but I has forgotten a bit of code that stops some scripts from running I had just remember as I posted if there was a fix

I have this all working now, thanks guys!

Question though, where can I view (if I can) a players bank balance? I want to weed out dupers and exploiters.  I am currently waiting for my hosting company to put in the script mentioned in another post which allows the spectating admin to view bank balances.

So, can I check a file, or something that shows the coin balance in the bank, and on the player?

Thanks!

Getting this error message, any idea how to fix?

16:21:57 Error in expression <;

_weapon = weaponState _attacker;
if (_weapon select 0 == "Throw") then 
{
_we>
16:21:57   Error position: <_weapon select 0 == "Throw") then 
{
_we>
16:21:57   Error Undefined variable in expression: _weapon
16:21:57 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fnc_plyrHit.sqf, line 12

and this

17:02:21 Error in expression <urrency =	_this select 5;
_qty =		_this select 6;
_clientID = 	owner _player;
_p>
17:02:21   Error position: <select 6;
_p>
17:02:21   Error Zero divisor
17:02:21 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_tradeObject.sqf, line 9

Anyone have an answer for me?

That is because of your server traders.

what instance do you use 11 or 17?

Depending on which one you use will be what you have make edits to.

Currently Zupa only has the 17 instance set with traders, which is why you need to make the traders for different maps.

I for one have already done this for a number of popular maps, but currently waiting a bit till get Namalsk and Lingor later as those are a pain in the butt to do.

Ahhh, that would explain it. We're using Napf. I was going nuts trying to figure out why the traders were messed up. >< Thanks. This is my first time really getting into stuff besides just popping scripts into Mission/Server so I'm a little unsure of bits. I want to make sure I get things right the first time.

Alright, I'm trying to get this to work in OverPoch Napf. I'm going crazy trying to get this to work... I thought I knew what I needed to do but I was wrong. I can't figure out how to fix my traders now that this is in. Most of my trader menus come up completely blank. I've always been able to work out database issues with a bit of thinking but I'm at a loss with this one. I've never had to deal with instances before. We've always rented our server so I didn't have to deal with a lot of these problems ever before. 

you are looking at manual work without a doubt here, since your not running stock traders there are no templates for your situation.

anyway you could use your custom configs and just change the gold values to coin values...

I've installed the custom HiveExt that Soul created, but for some reason my traders are no longer withdrawing money from the players when they purchase stuff. At the same time, players neither get the amount of coins they should when they sell stuff. Essentially, this means that everything is free and if you try to sell it, it costs 0. I've been looking in the RPT log and I get no errors there whatsoever, and so it seems that the issue is not a coding issue but an issue with some configuration, however I haven't messed with anything apart from the name of the coins. Anybody got an answer for this? My RPT looks like this when I purchase stuff:

15:54:24 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: [FOKUS] Hillmoor (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) sold a GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac in/at Unknown Trader City for 50000x Coins"

15:53:22 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: [FOKUS] Hillmoor (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) bought a GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac in/at Unknown Trader City for 100000x Coins"

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I, of course, installed the Zupa coin system first and the overwrote the files that needed to be overwritten. The server is currently running Chernarus Overpoch, if that is any help

your setVariables are mismatching somewhere

either in player_setup or the trade_any_x sqf files

double check that you are using the same variable names everywhere

cause if you where to define them as headShots and morality and then try to use cashmoney and bankmoney it would simply

not change the values, you'd pull a 0 value every time.

I get an RPT error any time someone buys or sells any vehicle:

19:28:05 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: ROCU[] (76561198046592472) bought a Unknown Vehicle in/at trader city Sabina for <null>x <null>"
19:28:05 Error in expression <urrency =	_this select 5;
_qty =		_this select 6;
_p>
19:28:05   Error position: <select 6;
_p>
19:28:05   Error Zero divisor
19:28:05 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_tradeObject.sqf, line 9 

Here's my server_tradeObject.sqf:

private ["_player","_name","_traderid","_buyorsell","_data","_result","_key","_outcome","_clientID"];

_player =		_this select 0;
_traderID = 	_this select 1;
_buyorsell = 	_this select 2;	//0 > Buy // 1 > Sell
_classname =	_this select 3;
_traderCity = 	_this select 4;
_currency =	_this select 5;
_qty =		_this select 6;
_price = format ["%2x %1",_currency,_qty];
_name = if (alive _player) then { name _player; } else { "Dead Player"; };

if (_buyorsell == 0) then { //Buy
diag_log format["EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: %1 (%2) bought a %3 in/at %4 for %5", _name, (getPlayerUID _player), _classname, _traderCity, _price];
} else { //SELL
diag_log format["EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: %1 (%2) sold a %3 in/at %4 for %5",_name, (getPlayerUID _player), _classname, _traderCity, _price];
};

if (DZE_ConfigTrader) then {
	_outcome = "PASS";
} else {
	//Send request
	_key = format["CHILD:398:%1:%2:",_traderID,_buyorsell];

_data = "HiveEXT" callExtension _key;
	_result = call compile format ["%1",_data];
	// diag_log ("TRADE: RES: "+ str(_result));
	_outcome = _result select 0;
};

dayzTradeResult = _outcome;
if(!isNull _player) then {
	_clientID publicVariableClient "dayzTradeResult";
};

This only happens when dealing with vehicles. Note that I have Soul's DLL. 

Anyone got any clue what's going on?

Edit// Just noticed that it's now doing with regular items aswell not just vehicles. But it's not doing it always, just sometimes someone buys something.

your setVariables are mismatching somewhere

either in player_setup or the trade_any_x sqf files

double check that you are using the same variable names everywhere

cause if you where to define them as headShots and morality and then try to use cashmoney and bankmoney it would simply

not change the values, you'd pull a 0 value every time.

So far it seems like everything is configured exactly like the files you had in the first place. And it's not the playerSetup, since the other Zupa script ( the SC_fnc_removeCoins and SC_fnc_addCoins, however edited to take and give to cashMoney instead) is currently working.

EDIT: It is now working. For some reason, the line where it precompiles the gold\player_tradeMenu.sqf was not in the compiles.sqf file. However now the prices are not listed, but that's something that should be fixable also.

Open your server_trader.sqf and check the lines

// Aircraft Dealer
menu_Worker2 = [
[["Airplanes",517],["Helicopter Unarmed",519]],
[],
"neutral"
];

then open the CfgServerTrader/Category/NeutralAirplanes.hpp
the first row must fit the ID

class Category_517 {

and make sure the CfgServerTrader/cfgServerTrader.hpp

has the line: