Frankie Hack - InfiSTAR didnt even see it

Liqu1dShadow

On my server last night I had all my players teleported to a location and started to be killed, at the start of this process a message in the middle of the screen came up explaining in stages that this was the hunger games/100 BC of gold was up for grabs/its not an admin event/its a hack brough to you by Frankie etc. I imidiatly went to shut down the server but only just caught it as a couple of players had been killed. (managed to roll it back pre-hack)

I have infiSTAR installed and updated and it never picked it up, they kept crashing the server, causing lag issues, spawning gear in. they came into team speak and were 8-13 year old kids by the sound of it.

Anyone come up against this or had anything like this happen to them or know how to stop it?

I have put them in the ban list but they still got on the server today and got kicked for spawning an M2 in.

Azz

Think we should have a black list of player ID's

:(

Some hacks can be undetected if using a custom bypass. Our server were hit by a few of them especially from douggems crew. But Inifistar is pretty quick on updating his AH to combat the latest hackers. If you post your logs he can see which variables were possibly used and incorporate them into his AH

You guys are probably using this, but the BEC Reporter tool (http://a2.bansys.info/) seems ideal for this. For those who do not know what it is:

You can setup your BEC.exe with a username and password for the reporter tools, after you have done this your BEC gets hooked up to a central database that manages banned guid from servers that are signed up for the program. When a player logs in, his or her guid gets cross-referenced to that database. Player bans (involing hacks) automatically get pushed to the central database, but you can also manually add bans later.

Within their interface you can choose to ignore manually added players or ignore a selected admin to prevent abusing. Seems to work really well but i don't think a lot of server owners are using it.

You guys are probably using this, but the BEC Reporter tool (http://a2.bansys.info/) seems ideal for this. For those who do not know what it is:

You can setup your BEC.exe with a username and password for the reporter tools, after you have done this your BEC gets hooked up to a central database that managed banned guid from servers that are signed up for the program, when a player logs his or her guid gets cross-referenced to that database. Player bans (involing hacks) automatically get pushed to the central database, but you can also manually add bans later.

Withing their interface you can choose to ignore manually added players or ignore a selected admins to prevent them abusing. Seems to work really well but i don't think a lot of server owners are using it.

I really like this idea,

Im going to get the player ID's tonight when I get home and ill add them.

I have turned BE off on the server due to silly issues like players getting kicked for opening their own door and loading a M107 etc, maybe I need to flip it back on and fix those issues!

You sure you don't mean this? I have had a few people use this but battleye filters seems to deal with them.

#18 "[]execVM "\freddieshacks_4eHrw4GL\freddies_active.sqf";   

Yeah, thats the one, Freddies (not Frankies) lol,

So will this have been put into my server or is it not left behind after the hack?

I really like this idea,

Im going to get the player ID's tonight when I get home and ill add them.

I have turned BE off on the server due to silly issues like players getting kicked for opening their own door and loading a M107 etc, maybe I need to flip it back on and fix those issues!

Yeah, thats the one, Freddies (not Frankies) lol,

So will this have been put into my server or is it not left behind after the hack?

ALWAYS fix BE issues instead of disabling BE :P, hackers thrive on non-BE protected servers.

You can setup your BEC.exe with a username and password for the reporter tools, after you have done this your BEC gets hooked up to a central database that managed banned guid from servers that are signed up for the program, when a player logs his or her guid gets cross-referenced to that database. Player bans (involing hacks) automatically get pushed to the central database, but you can also manually add bans later.

Withing their interface you can choose to ignore manually added players or ignore a selected admins to prevent them abusing. Seems to work really well but i don't think a lot of server owners are using it.

This, plus check my signature for the opendayz community banlist, updated frequently

You need to resolve your Battleye kicks and adjust filters...shutting it off is bad.