[Outdated] [Release] Single Currency & Banking 1.1

i made up a home server and got it working. I wanted to try this on my home testing server. Took the: A.Installation_Method_#1_Add_to_a_new_Epoch_server_quickly and switched out mine for yours. Also put in the Hive file and the dlls

When i start the server I get this: 

22:19:57 BattlEye server updated to version: 194
22:19:57 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.194)
22:19:57 Host identity created.
22:36:28 Thug  uses modified data file
22:36:28 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Thug  (127.0.0.1:2316) connected
22:36:28 Player Thug  connecting.
22:36:28 Mission DayZ Epoch Chernarus read from directory.
22:36:29 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Thug  - GUID: 0232a7b19a5b2fff134ba8075df1cd8f (unverified)
22:36:29 Player Thug  connected (id=76561198015995482).
22:36:29 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (0232a7b19a5b2fff134ba8075df1cd8f) of player #0 Thug 
22:36:30 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Thug  - Legacy GUID: c4f2392f5a3b889a736dc389371a8331
22:36:31 BattlEye Server: IMPORTANT: Effective immediately BattlEye is no longer providing protection for servers using outdated non-Steam versions of the game. We're sorry, but this is due to GameSpy suddenly marking ALL cd-keys as valid, even if they are fake/generated.
22:36:35 Roles assigned.
22:36:35 Reading mission ...
22:36:46 Mission read.
22:37:33 Game started.
22:39:14 Player Thug  disconnected.
22:39:14 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Thug  disconnected
 9:17:50 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.194)
 9:17:50 Host identity created.
 9:19:34 Thug  uses modified data file
 9:19:34 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Thug  (127.0.0.1:2316) connected
 9:19:34 Player Thug  connecting.
 9:19:34 Mission DayZ Epoch Chernarus read from directory.
 9:19:35 Mission DayZ Epoch Chernarus read from directory.

Is there something i am missing?

I had that prob just do it manualy there are some settings that do not suit your server

I have a problem, when ever I change clothes my bank and my wallet get set to zero. whether I change to a overpoch skin or regular skin, when I change it instantly goes to 0. is there a fix for this. Does anyone else have this problem? thanks 

Do you have it back when you disconnect and reconnect?

I have a problem, when ever I change clothes my bank and my wallet get set to zero. whether I change to a overpoch skin or regular skin, when I change it instantly goes to 0. is there a fix for this. Does anyone else have this problem? thanks

Take a look at the player_wearClothes.sqf provided in the files. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

in the description.ext i have a  class RscTitles so how do i add your RscTitles too it ... i keep getting this error ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\description.ext, line 92: /DayZ_loadingScreen/controlsBackground.blackBG: Undefined base class 'RscText' if sum 1 can help can they join this ts .... ts.briight.co.uk   thanks 

what needs to be done for this. I have the playerwearsclothes.sqf from your zip file in my compiles folder and it is being called correctly is there something im supposed to do with it other than that. Thanks  Also soul when you say do it in the switch model file  what would I do. do you have a copy of your switch model or even playerwearsclothes because I used his and im not sure what else is wrong. I read somewhere else that someone had the same problem. Thanks a lot

in the description.ext i have a class RscTitles so how do i add your RscTitles too it ... i keep getting this error ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\description.ext, line 92: /DayZ_loadingScreen/controlsBackground.blackBG: Undefined base class 'RscText' if sum 1 can help can they join this ts .... ts.briight.co.uk thanks

Check your includes as it sound like what it is, an undefined class.

Hello i did a fresh install with the provided files i have everything working fine but i noticed that the aircraft trader is missing and also the boat and wholesale traders are mission to but yet it is marked on the map.

That is your issue not the system. Take look at your hive sided mission.sqf

also after a player dies people are reporting there coins in there bank are gone? anyway to fix this? (if the player re-logs the money will appear in there bank again)

EDIT i have fixed this issue it was due to my morph clothes as a fresh spawn.

hey I don't know if you figured out how to make it work or if you just took out the morph clothes script but I used the same script and I got it to work by doing some editing in the player_switchModel  soul made one but didn't work for me so I made one that does. If your interested let me know