[Outdated] [Release] Single Currency & Banking 1.1

Hello! I'm having a problem, my server.rpt file shows me the following error: ErrorMessage: Config: some input after EndOfFile.
I thought it might be the mission.sqm file but changed several times and the problem persists. Can someone help me?

Unfortunately you're going to have to dig through files you've edited and make sure there isn't anything extra at the very end of the file. It could be a simple coma or perhaps a closing bracket duplicated by accident. Try comparing to fresh files or back ups from before the problem arose.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to solve this, i am stuck here and don't know what to do.

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_15.namalsk\dayz_code\CfgServerTrader\cfgServerTrader.hpp, line 14: .CfgTraderCategory: Member already defined.

you have a duplicate in that file on or very near that line. Remove the duplicate.

Hi Zupa,

after i added your singlecurrency, i got no aircraft trader, wholesale or boat dealers. any idea why?

change this in you mission.pbo / init.sqf

if (isServer) then {

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";

//Compile vehicle configs

// Add trader citys

_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus\mission.sqf";

to

if (isServer) then {

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";

//Compile vehicle configs

// Add trader citys

_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf";

hey zupa, there seems to be trouble the the hive.ext file. when i add in your one form 999 hive i get stuck on requestion character data from server and i get this message in the rpt 

Fault address:  6E07164C 01:0002064C C:\xxgames\MagnusJ\8343\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\HiveExt.dll

file:     DayZ_Epoch_11
world:    Chernarus
Prev. code bytes: 4D 8C 51 50 FF D2 83 C4 0C C6 45 FC 03 8B 4D 8C
Fault code bytes: 8B 01 8B 50 04 FF D2 84 C0 0F 84 B0 05 00 00 EB

when i revert the hive.ext i can join the server but the traders wont work. 

what should i do?

hey zupa, there seems to be trouble the the hive.ext file. when i add in your one form 999 hive i get stuck on requestion character data from server and i get this message in the rpt 

Fault address:  6E07164C 01:0002064C C:\xxgames\MagnusJ\8343\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\HiveExt.dll

file:     DayZ_Epoch_11
world:    Chernarus
Prev. code bytes: 4D 8C 51 50 FF D2 83 C4 0C C6 45 FC 03 8B 4D 8C
Fault code bytes: 8B 01 8B 50 04 FF D2 84 C0 0F 84 B0 05 00 00 EB

when i revert the hive.ext i can join the server but the traders wont work. 

what should i do?

stop using this coin system. use soul's

yes that is the link to the section of the website which is dedicated to all things related to single currency. In that forum is where you can find the other coin mods.

I use this

This is also fairly popular

Hey Man or anyone who can help me.

I am having trouble installing A Plot for Life 

I think the problem is because its asking me to replace your call compile prossing files 

Your ones with a couple of mine

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Variables\Variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Compile\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Traders\server_traders.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

With theres which is 
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\variables.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\publicEH.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\compiles.sqf";

I tried putting it under your call but the server breaks. I am completly stuck and I am pretty bad scripter. Can anyone help me?

Hey Man or anyone who can help me.

I am having trouble installing A Plot for Life 

I think the problem is because its asking me to replace your call compile prossing files 

Your ones with a couple of mine

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Variables\Variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Compile\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Traders\server_traders.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

With theres which is 
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\variables.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\publicEH.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\compiles.sqf";

I tried putting it under your call but the server breaks. I am completly stuck and I am pretty bad scripter. Can anyone help me?

you can only use one of those files. If multiple scripts are using the same file, you dont change where they are called from, but you have to merge the files so you have one file that contains the information for both of those scripts.

• 2 weeks later...

I need help I'm using Souls 2.0 and on the clear files without any other scripts ( only deleted overwatch addons from server_traders and mission.sqm) money in my bank disappeared after log-out, I use query.sql and I get banking_data inside my Database, but in every log-out money from bank disappeared, coins with me still are there. Only moneys in bank won't saved, arma2oaserver.rpt is without errors, I don't know what can be problem. Please help me and thanks for everything, Have a nice day/night Bye Bye  :) And sorry for my English  :)

I need help I'm using Souls 2.0 and on the clear files without any other scripts ( only deleted overwatch addons from server_traders and mission.sqm) money in my bank disappeared after log-out, I use query.sql and I get banking_data inside my Database, but in every log-out money from bank disappeared, coins with me still are there. Only moneys in bank won't saved, arma2oaserver.rpt is without errors, I don't know what can be problem. Please help me and thanks for everything, Have a nice day/night Bye Bye  :) And sorry for my English  :)

wrong thread

• 3 weeks later...

just thought id ask here for a bit of help since i am having an issue.

i have gotten the mods in and server loads up fine. at first it appears to be working fine until you try to use it, whenever you sell a gun it shows you getting no coin i go to a atm and it still lets me put coins in i assume just is not showing amount but then i realize it is letting me place any number i want in i can place 999,999 coins in and just max atm. also it dose not allow you to buy anything from shop and if you try and withdraw the coins it still shows you having 0 coins. could really use assistance as modifying files like this really is not anything i am good at just dabble in it a bit.

NVM was small issue with the init just deleted and added it again and worked fine. guess was corrupted somehow.

• 4 weeks later...

Could somebody please show me where the files that I need to manually install this are? And, additionally, I would like to know if DLLs are a requisite? I can't get my server to work with the server and mission file provided. It says files are missing despite the fact that, after checking these files and re-PBOing/downloading several times, i couldn't get it to work.

Thank you.

-edit-

Nevermind, I should have paid closer attention to the directions.

• 3 weeks later...