[Outdated] [Release] Single Currency & Banking 1.1

are you able to access the folder that holds the dayz_server.pbo?

If so you should see a HiveExt.dll file, ifnot your hosts has blocked you from seeying dll files.

If you see it then you can try replacing it.

This dll is not yet used in Zupa's v1.1 release. What you can do is first install his mod and then apply the changes i made

with the files in my github. Bear in mind that the hive with axecop mutlichar mod and or added 999 child support arent tested yet

only the one with support for single currency only.

but to really answer your question, the advantages of this custom hive are that it nativly supports Zupa's single currency mod

AxeCop's multichar mod and it has the 999 calls or not depending on what branch of the custom hive you choose.

this way you avoid having to use the old epoch hive that doesnt have the calls that basemaintenance relies on.

You avoid having to use a secondary dll like arma2net or extdb wich only adds overhead to your server.

So with you Hiveext.dll do i still need the dll's replaced in the root ect?

Help with getting coins from dead bodies. Function not working.

I have everything working but taking coins from dead body. What could cause this. After I kill someone I can study body, see items, but nothing with take coins.

Is there a way to make the coins go up to 1,000,000,000?

Thanks for you help

1.) You need to check that you did the fn_selfactions properly. If you follow the instructions, you should have a proper working "Take Wallet" option. 

2.) Bank limit can be adjusted in one of the files, I forgot which one.... 

1.) You need to check that you did the fn_selfactions properly. If you follow the instructions, you should have a proper working "Take Wallet" option. 

2.) Bank limit can be adjusted in one of the files, I forgot which one.... 

You can set the banklimit in the variables.sqf

Can we please get the source code of the database.dll Vert needs to verify before they can upload

Thanks

Vert do not need this as far as I know - they allow DLL changes (or at least all accounts i have with them do) . 

ViLayer are more stingy, but will do it for you if you are nice enough - Did you mean ViLayer wanted to check? :) 

Can we please get the source code of the database.dll Vert needs to verify before they can upload

Thanks

the database.dll is not a custom dll at all, it is the one that came with an older version of the epoch hiveext.dll so its an official released file by [vb]Awol

tbh its not even needed to update that file.

Vert do not need this as far as I know - they allow DLL changes (or at least all accounts i have with them do) . 

ViLayer are more stingy, but will do it for you if you are nice enough - Did you mean ViLayer wanted to check? :)

No i use Vert now here is a quote form an email

- While we're happy to allow custom DLL files, we require that source code is provided so we can verify that the files are not malicious. If you can supply this, we'll review it as soon as possible

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

everytime i start and join my server the only error i get in my rpt is this 7 times and i cant find where its calling it then i get kicked. edit: i do have the file

14:16:01 Warning Message: Picture zupa.jpg not found
edit: fixed it

i made up a home server and got it working. I wanted to try this on my home testing server. Took the: A.Installation_Method_#1_Add_to_a_new_Epoch_server_quickly and switched out mine for yours. Also put in the Hive file and the dlls

When i start the server I get this: 

22:19:57 BattlEye server updated to version: 194
22:19:57 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.194)
22:19:57 Host identity created.
22:36:28 Thug  uses modified data file
22:36:28 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Thug  (127.0.0.1:2316) connected
22:36:28 Player Thug  connecting.
22:36:28 Mission DayZ Epoch Chernarus read from directory.
22:36:29 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Thug  - GUID: 0232a7b19a5b2fff134ba8075df1cd8f (unverified)
22:36:29 Player Thug  connected (id=76561198015995482).
22:36:29 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (0232a7b19a5b2fff134ba8075df1cd8f) of player #0 Thug 
22:36:30 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Thug  - Legacy GUID: c4f2392f5a3b889a736dc389371a8331
22:36:31 BattlEye Server: IMPORTANT: Effective immediately BattlEye is no longer providing protection for servers using outdated non-Steam versions of the game. We're sorry, but this is due to GameSpy suddenly marking ALL cd-keys as valid, even if they are fake/generated.
22:36:35 Roles assigned.
22:36:35 Reading mission ...
22:36:46 Mission read.
22:37:33 Game started.
22:39:14 Player Thug  disconnected.
22:39:14 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Thug  disconnected
 9:17:50 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.194)
 9:17:50 Host identity created.
 9:19:34 Thug  uses modified data file
 9:19:34 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Thug  (127.0.0.1:2316) connected
 9:19:34 Player Thug  connecting.
 9:19:34 Mission DayZ Epoch Chernarus read from directory.
 9:19:35 Mission DayZ Epoch Chernarus read from directory.

Is there something i am missing?

Anyone have any ideas how to get this working if I already use a custom hud. I have the ATD_hud.h edited so it works alongside scripts also using a hud/gui.

I think I need to add the coins and bank parts to my hud file (same thing I did for DZGM and the icons part of the script with help from CEN) but I am unsure as to exactly what blocks of code I would need to add to the ATD_hud.h to accomplish adding the coins and bank parts of single currency script.