[Outdated] [Release] Single Currency & Banking 1.1

You probably dont call the traders form the compiles.sqf

It's quite stable if u install it correctly. What game breaking bugs are u talking about? for alot of stuff there are good work arrounds , or fixes.

I made the new structure so it will be easier to follow the project in the future. Everything in 1 github.

Different version to let u pick what u like. It's a all-in-one github soon. 

Updating wont be too hard. There arent going to be big structure changes to the currency itself. It's going to be mostly addons or internal code changes.

I meant to say Server performance sorry, also do you have files supporting tavi since I believe most of the traders you have posted on the page are for cherno?

You are right

I removed the zip file since it contained old files.

What u need to do is, copy the following folder from my missions pbo to yours:

Okay thanks Zupa,

I am using database traders and would like to keep those, is that a problem? I will do a convert on all prizes.

Furthermore i'd like to use Soul 2nd DLL file which adds support for the extra database field and is compatible with AxeCop Multichar.

Okay thanks Zupa,

I am using database traders and would like to keep those, is that a problem? I will do a convert on all prizes.

Furthermore i'd like to use Soul 2nd DLL file which adds support for the extra database field and is compatible with AxeCop Multichar.

You might have to some changes to the gold/init.sqf then (if i remember correctly). That is designed for coonfig traders. I'll have a look later for the database version ( didnt touch that for a year and probably somewhere dark and deep).

And sure, install the 1.1, and then overwrite with souls files. It's all explained in the topics.

You might have to some changes to the gold/init.sqf then (if i remember correctly). That is designed for coonfig traders. I'll have a look later for the database version ( didnt touch that for a year and probably somewhere dark and deep).

And sure, install the 1.1, and then overwrite with souls files. It's all explained in the topics.

Okay,

Dankjewel :P I'll start working on this today. I'll also be diffmerging the hud files with the current one i'm using (made by cen).

I'm still with no options to open the laptop.. Also i add other objects to the variables.sqf but none of them seems to work.

I saw a post here with something to do with Infistar AH, so i'm wainting for the update to check (Didn't received one since 07/14).

I'm also with the problem where the trader show "any" instead of "gold" or "coin" in the buy/sell options.

I do have the 2 .sqf digits/number files in the custom folder.

What did i did wrong? No rpt erros..

You probably dont call the traders form the compiles.sqf

It's quite stable if u install it correctly. What game breaking bugs are u talking about? for alot of stuff there are good work arrounds , or fixes.

I made the new structure so it will be easier to follow the project in the future. Everything in 1 github.

Different version to let u pick what u like. It's a all-in-one github soon. 

Updating wont be too hard. There arent going to be big structure changes to the currency itself. It's going to be mostly addons or internal code changes.

Are you talking about this

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "gold\player_traderMenu.sqf";
initialized = true;

When buying a vehicle it this shows up in the log

19:06:13 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: [b 1-1-B:1 (Adam) REMOTE,"Adam (PlayerID) deleted UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1 @063076 - characterID any - objectID: 15124 - objectUID: 0"]"
19:06:26 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: Adam (PlayerID) bought a SUV_TK_CIV_EP1 in/at Unknown Trader City for 20000x Coins"
19:06:26 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2eafdd00# 1064312: arrow_down_large_ep1.p3d REMOTE"
19:06:26 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:SUV_TK_CIV_EP1:0:5988:[139,[6389.76,7753.36,0.0118103]]:[]:[]:1:63898775340404:""
19:06:27 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:63898775340404:""
19:06:27 "CUSTOM: Selected "15125""
19:06:27 "PUBLISH: B 1-1-B:1 (Adam) REMOTE Bought SUV_TK_CIV_EP1 with ID "63898775340404""

But again it does not take the money from the bank or the money you have on you. 

Hi Zupa,

Loving everything so far and getting excited to use it, I have done everything exactly as per instructions. It's all working except when I try buy/sell items it has no actions and doesn't give/take coins. Not sure what is causing this, I have the right file paths for everything and I have the correct call in my compiles.sqf

This is my last hurdle and I'm a little stuck :(

I have this down the bottom which is what I thought would be causing the problem, but there is nothing wrong with it = /

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Mods\Sc\gold\player_traderMenu.sqf";

initialized = true;

Hey guys its me again :P

I seem to get allot of these errors on server rpt.

They are not a issue atall but just wanted to see if it could be altered to not :)

_qty = _this select 6;
_clientID = owner _player;
_p>
2:42:52 Error position: <select 6;
_clientID = owner _player;
_p>
2:42:52 Error Zero divisor
2:42:52 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_tradeObject.sqf, line 9

One thing to note is we are using mission config trader files, and from what i can see the server still look at the server for the transaction.

Any ideas ?

Cheers

George

Hey loving the setup so far but a few issues have arisen since installing it last night, first whenever I go to buy or sell anything at the traders I get "any Zupa coins" and not the actual price is there any fix for this? Secondly is there a way to change the HUD so it only shows the coin icon but down over the in combat icon? Thirdly how do I change the map markers for the bank locations as they do not match the Taviana map? Sorry if these questions have been asked but I can't seem to get this stuff fixed.

Hey loving the setup so far but a few issues have arisen since installing it last night, first whenever I go to buy or sell anything at the traders I get "any Zupa coins" and not the actual price is there any fix for this? Secondly is there a way to change the HUD so it only shows the coin icon but down over the in combat icon? Thirdly how do I change the map markers for the bank locations as they do not match the Taviana map? Sorry if these questions have been asked but I can't seem to get this stuff fixed.

1) For your 'any Zupa coins' problem check a possible fix

2) For your HUD problem check

3) Bank locations can be changed @ your banks.sqf, which was in the server's pbo I belive

1) For your 'any Zupa coins' problem check a possible fix

2) For your HUD problem check

3) Bank locations can be changed @ your banks.sqf, which was in the server's pbo I belive

Awesome thank you i don't suppose you have a fix for players bank amounts not saving after they log out aswell?

I removed the banks/ATM's by deleting the markers/sensors for it, also by emptying the banks.sqf file.

But when the server starts it says ''cannot find mission'' get stuck on host for extra 5/6 seconds and the RPT log file make an extra loop.

I know i should pbb delete a execute or call command, but wich one and where can i find it?

I would really appreciate a response for this. Thank you.

I removed the banks/ATM's by deleting the markers/sensors for it, also by emptying the banks.sqf file.

But when the server starts it says ''cannot find mission'' get stuck on host for extra 5/6 seconds and the RPT log file make an extra loop.

I know i should pbb delete a execute or call command, but wich one and where can i find it?

I would really appreciate a response for this. Thank you.

You removed the sensors. But did u edit the ITEM= Count in that class?

cannot find missions meens the mission.sqm is broken

Hey I'm getting an issue where the bank amount is not saving after players log off the server and rejoin, I was able to get the amount saved on the player itself but not in the bank any ideas, I found the following error in my RPT: 

23:52:21 Error in expression < for %5",_name, (getPlayerUID _player), _classname, _traderCity, _price];

};

if>
23:52:21   Error position: <_classname, _traderCity, _price];
};

if>

You removed the sensors. But did u edit the ITEM= Count in that class?

cannot find missions meens the mission.sqm is broken

Yes i did, at first i had an error (didnt edit correctly) then got stuck on wait for host and a RPT log file error. So i fixed that, now im good. For some reason i dont get that message anymore .But my RPT still does another loop, making the login take longer (wait for host, or longer black screen). 

There is else (more important) i am struggling with fo a week now.

I dont have the Aircraft, 2 wholesalers and 2 boatdealers. The markers show on the map but there's nobody there.

I have your chernarus 17 mission and 11 server traders.  Because those 2 have the same traders name's.

I went to the markers, wrote down the coordinates and then ive added new traders manually in the missions.sqf but still dont show.

All the other traders work, the hero bandit stary etc except the Wholesalers, boatdealer and aircraft vendor.

the markers are there 

class Item7
{
position[]={13247.175,7.9455967,6076.4395};
activationBy="WEST";
repeating=1;
interruptable=1;
age="UNKNOWN";
name="zonewholesale2";
expCond="(player distance zonewholesale2) < 50;";
expActiv="TitleText[""Now entering Wholesale trader area"",""PLAIN DOWN""]; canbuild = false;insafezone = true;";
expDesactiv="TitleText[""Now leaving Wholesale trader area"",""PLAIN DOWN""]; canbuild = true;insafezone = false;";
class Effects
{
};
};

And the _unit_

__unit_39 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createAgent ["GUE_Soldier_CO", [13246.219, 6071.3926, -1.4305115e-006], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _unit_39 = _this;
  _this setDir 5.4346404;
  _this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage false; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0;";
  _this setUnitAbility 0.60000002;
_this allowDammage false; _this disableAI 'FSM'; _this disableAI 'MOVE'; _this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; _this disableAI 'TARGET'; _this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; _this forceSpeed 0;_this enableSimulation false;};

I know GUE_Soldier_CO is the East wholesaler but i cannot find him.
I flew past the coast, maybe the markers are incorrect with the location of the _unit_ but cant find him.

I dont know what to do anymore, starting to get a bit desperate, plz help.

Hey guys, me again.. got a bit of a scary looking issue that seems to have come.

0:02:59 "HIVE: Starting"
0:02:59 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
0:02:59 Error in expression < select 1)) != "SCALAR")})) then {
if ((_hiveResponse select 1) == "Instance alr>
0:02:59 Error position: <_hiveResponse select 1) == "Instance alr>
0:02:59 Error Undefined variable in expression: _hiveresponse
0:02:59 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 40
0:02:59 Error in expression <yZ_instance];
_hiveResponse = _key call server_hiveReadWrite;
if ((((isnil "_h>

I am running souls hive, had no issues then all of a sudden its just had enough.

UPDATE... IT WAS THE ANTI HACK.. UPDATED TO Infistar 334D

Any ideas... im amazed that the AH could cause this sort of a issue so early in the startup.