LOGISTIC - TOW / LIFT

I no longer get the file scripts.log, but I see other errors in attachto.log:

31.12.2016 23:21:50: W0LF (192.168.1.1:2316) 79c989738c3e7bcfeb7df92a357564fa - #0 3:4 MVD_Soldier_DZ 2:367 datsun1_civil_2_covered_DZE -1 [1,0,-1]
31.12.2016 23:21:50: W0LF (192.168.1.1:2316) 79c989738c3e7bcfeb7df92a357564fa - #7 3:4 MVD_Soldier_DZ 2:367 datsun1_civil_2_covered_DZE -1 [1,0,-1]
31.12.2016 23:28:51: W0LF (192.168.1.1:2316) 79c989738c3e7bcfeb7df92a357564fa - #0 3:4 MVD_Soldier_DZ 2:111 MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ -1 [2,-2,-2]
31.12.2016 23:28:51: W0LF (192.168.1.1:2316) 79c989738c3e7bcfeb7df92a357564fa - #7 3:4 MVD_Soldier_DZ 2:111 MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ -1 [2,-2,-2]

Think there is a space I missed. You did reload scripts after making the change, yes?

I restarting server after every kick.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Blestda86ta said:

People are getting kicked for battleye restriction in 'attach to'. restriction #0 and #5, then the classname of the vehicle. Do you have the exceptions for this?

Remove all the vehicle classnames in attach.txt battlee ye filter

• 1 month later...

To save position after tow/lifting , there must be some fix about dayz_HungerThirst and PVDZE_veh_Update
change may be on lines 17-20 of logistic\compiles.sqf

if (!isNil "dayz_zombieSpeak" && !isNil "dayz_HungerThirst" && !isNil "player_alertZombies" ) then {            
                PVDZE_veh_Update = [_object,"all"];
                publicVariableServer "PVDZE_veh_Update";
                [10,10] call dayz_HungerThirst;

to

if (!isNil "dayz_zombieSpeak" && !isNil "dayz_NutritionSystem" && !isNil "player_alertZombies" ) then {
                [_object,"all",true] call server_updateObject;
                ["Working",0,[20,40,15,0]] call dayz_NutritionSystem;

by the way, I heard one can lift a locked vehicle even with LOG_CFG_ALLOW_LOCKED = false;
how can I fix it

1 hour ago, Schalldampfer said:

To save position after tow/lifting , there must be some fix about dayz_HungerThirst and PVDZE_veh_Update
change may be on lines 17-20 of logistic\compiles.sqf

to

by the way, I heard one can lift a locked vehicle even with LOG_CFG_ALLOW_LOCKED = false;
how can I fix it

I believe this post may answer your questions

On 10/15/2017 at 3:13 PM, ViktorReznov said:

I believe this post may answer your questions

Thanks, but the script seems to have those statements to check vehicle lock.
monitor_action.sqf:

Spoiler

LOG_OBJECT_TRAILER_VALID = (vehicle player == player && (alive _target) && (count crew _target == 0) &&
                        isNull LOG_OBJECT_MOVES && isNull (_target getVariable "LOG_moves_by") &&
                        (isNull (_target getVariable "LOG_moves_by") || (!alive (_target getVariable "LOG_moves_by"))) &&
                        !(_target getVariable "LOG_disabled") && ( [_target] call LOG_FNCT_LOCKED ) && ( [_target,2] call LOG_FNCT_CHAINING ) );    
                LOG_HELI_LIFT_VALID = (driver LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION == player &&
                    ({_x != LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION && !(_x getVariable "LOG_disabled") &&  [_x] call LOG_FNCT_LOCKED  } count (nearestObjects [LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION, LOG_CFG_ISLIFTABLE, 10]) > 0) &&
                    isNull (LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION getVariable "LOG_heliporte") && ([0,0,0] distance velocity LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION < 8 ) && (getPos LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION select 2 > 1) &&
                    !(LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION getVariable "LOG_disabled"));

compiles.sqf:

Spoiler

LOG_FNCT_LOCKED = { 
        private ["_return","_target"]; 
        _target = (_this select 0);
        _return = true; 
            if ( !(LOG_CFG_ALLOW_LOCKED) && (locked _target) ) then { 
                _return = false; 
            };
        _return
        };

I'll check where the actual vehicle gets lifted. 

---

To save position of the vehicle when untow, I finally found where to change...

Spoiler

LOG_FNCT_DETACH_AND_SAVE = {
            private ["_object"]; 
            _object = (_this select 0);
            _object setVelocity [0,0,0];
            detach _object;
            PVDZ_veh_Save = [_object,"position",true];
            if (isServer) then {
                PVDZ_veh_Save call server_updateObject;
            } else {
                publicVariableServer "PVDZ_veh_Save";
            };

["Working",0,[20,40,15,0]] call dayz_NutritionSystem;
            player playActionNow "Medic";
            [player,"repair",0,false,20] call dayz_zombieSpeak;
            [player,20,true,(getPosATL player)] spawn player_alertZombies;
            diag_log format [STR_LOG_UNTOWED, typeOf _object];
    };

Edited by Schalldampfer
add code to save position

Just now, Schalldampfer said:

Thanks, but the script seems to have those statements to check vehicle lock.
monitor_action.sqf:

Reveal hidden contents

LOG_OBJECT_TRAILER_VALID = (vehicle player == player && (alive _target) && (count crew _target == 0) &&
                        isNull LOG_OBJECT_MOVES && isNull (_target getVariable "LOG_moves_by") &&
                        (isNull (_target getVariable "LOG_moves_by") || (!alive (_target getVariable "LOG_moves_by"))) &&
                        !(_target getVariable "LOG_disabled") && ( [_target] call LOG_FNCT_LOCKED ) && ( [_target,2] call LOG_FNCT_CHAINING ) );    
                LOG_HELI_LIFT_VALID = (driver LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION == player &&
                    ({_x != LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION && !(_x getVariable "LOG_disabled") &&  [_x] call LOG_FNCT_LOCKED  } count (nearestObjects [LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION, LOG_CFG_ISLIFTABLE, 10]) > 0) &&
                    isNull (LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION getVariable "LOG_heliporte") && ([0,0,0] distance velocity LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION < 8 ) && (getPos LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION select 2 > 1) &&
                    !(LOG_OBJECT_ADDACTION getVariable "LOG_disabled"));

compiles.sqf:

Reveal hidden contents

LOG_FNCT_LOCKED = { 
        private ["_return","_target"]; 
        _target = (_this select 0);
        _return = true; 
            if ( !(LOG_CFG_ALLOW_LOCKED) && (locked _target) ) then { 
                _return = false; 
            };
        _return
        };

I'll check where the actual vehicle gets lifted. 

I wont lie, I dont use this lift because its so deprecated. Are you building a 1.0.5.1 server or are you on 1.0.6? There are alternatives (and in my opinion better) to this script you may be interested in looking into. If im not mistaken, this is a snipped R3F script. Tow alt I would use MF-Tow, Lift alt I would use BTC Logistic Lift and transport alt I Use Pack/Lock/Move script. If you need help at anytime, feel free to pm me. I have the former 3 scripts working on my server and would happily help you get those 3 or this 1 working.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone else get a pause/fps drop from this script with 1061a? My dayz servers have always had this little tic where about every 15 secs there's like a very slight pause of the game for miliseconds, and I've always chalked that up to "dayz" - well after moving my servers from vm to hardware and starting testing that pause, with no changes to the game/mods became much more pronounced, so I set out to find out what it was.

I started with base epoch and added overblob and about 75% of my mods (I assumed the culprit would be a hard to install mod, not a drop-the-folder-in, add-a-call, kind of mod) and I eventually got around to adding the basic stuff I add to any server tow/lift/refuel/rearm/repair etc just to see and the pauses returned. I removed logistic, the pauses stop and I gain 18-20 client fps. - I've made no changes to the folder contents other than editing the list of "cantow"/"canlift" stuff - it throws no errors, never has, everything works. I've removed it from a few different builds and my mirrors of the production servers and every-single-time the pauses stop when this mod is commented out. It's got to be running some kind of loop over and over, and it was never updated because it still appeared to work normally..

here's my list of addons:

wai, lots of static mini-missions, standard dzms, teleportals, deploy anything/bike/clickactions, god mode safezones, god mode plot vehicles, custom hud, gem crafting, various epoch events, service points (refuel/repair/rearm), of course Logistic - and Salival's: keymaking/masterkey, ZSC, safezone relocate, take ai wallet, take ai clothes, virtual garage and probably some other salvial goodies. All this stuff gets along but has the pauses, if I remove Logistic I gain 18-20 fps and no pauses.

Anyone had this issue? the pauses are every 14-15 secs on vm every 17-18 secs on hardware (my experience anyway) you can set your watch by it.

*EDIT* - Switched to BTC Logistic for lifting and mf-tow for towing, added all my vehicles (took forever), updated variables for 1061a and now have tow/lift with 20 more client fps and zero pauses!

14 hours ago, _Lance_ said:

Does anyone else get a pause/fps drop from this script with 1061a? My dayz servers have always had this little tic where about every 15 secs there's like a very slight pause of the game for miliseconds, and I've always chalked that up to "dayz" - well after moving my servers from vm to hardware and starting testing that pause, with no changes to the game/mods became much more pronounced, so I set out to find out what it was.

I started with base epoch and added overblob and about 75% of my mods (I assumed the culprit would be a hard to install mod, not a drop-the-folder-in, add-a-call, kind of mod) and I eventually got around to adding the basic stuff I add to any server tow/lift/refuel/rearm/repair etc just to see and the pauses returned. I removed logistic, the pauses stop and I gain 18-20 client fps. - I've made no changes to the folder contents other than editing the list of "cantow"/"canlift" stuff - it throws no errors, never has, everything works. I've removed it from a few different builds and my mirrors of the production servers and every-single-time the pauses stop when this mod is commented out. It's got to be running some kind of loop over and over, and it was never updated because it still appeared to work normally..

here's my list of addons:

wai, lots of static mini-missions, standard dzms, teleportals, deploy anything/bike/clickactions, god mode safezones, god mode plot vehicles, custom hud, gem crafting, various epoch events, service points (refuel/repair/rearm), of course Logistic - and Salival's: keymaking/masterkey, ZSC, safezone relocate, take ai wallet, take ai clothes, virtual garage and probably some other salvial goodies. All this stuff gets along but has the pauses, if I remove Logistic I gain 18-20 fps and no pauses.

Anyone had this issue? the pauses are every 14-15 secs on vm every 17-18 secs on hardware (my experience anyway) you can set your watch by it.

*EDIT* - Switched to BTC Logistic for lifting and mf-tow for towing, added all my vehicles (took forever), updated variables for 1061a and now have tow/lift with 20 more client fps and zero pauses!

Check your discord messages, I sent you one

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to fix the jets flying into the air during a tow? or Lifting a jet with lifting.

Both seem very bugged

A jet that is Lifted- can land inside the vehicle. And as you can Imagine, Droppings this vehicle will MOST LIKELY, destroy both the heli and the jet due to this bug.

20171113220207_1_1510734055.jpg

20171113220155_1_1510734090.jpg

• 1 month later...