LOGISTIC - TOW / LIFT

• 1 month later...

nightmare, not sure if you still read this thread but, to get rid of the base entry exploit with towing, couldn't the detach.sqf be modified to disable detaching within a configurable radius of a plot pole or wall or a configurable choice of either?

This way with the setting switched on to not allow people in towed cars it should get rid of the problem.

Sorry, I'm not a coder so, I'm not aware if this is more work than it sounds.

• 1 month later...

can someone help? I am trying to adjust the height where an object is liftable.... currently I have to be about 10m above the object. I can drop up to 40m. I have looked through the code and tried changing a few things and just can't figure it out. I found this in the lift.sqf

_object = nearestObjects [_heliporteur, LOG_CFG_ISLIFTABLE, 40];

but this is set to 40. like I said  right now I have to be within 10 m to lift. thanks for the help

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Chrusher said:

I am running epoch 1.0.5.1 and have had it working on different server in past, but now I get stuck on loading screen can hear the wind noises and church bells but just see the loading screen.

any help would be appreciated

are you on a host or dedicated box?

Also check our the RPT and see if anything points to the issue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Everything works fine, but, sometimes (random, not every time), when the cutaway of the machine, she is TP at the previous place, where was fastened, in logs no errors never been.
Server - 1.0.5.1
Battleye - off
Money - standart (gold, silver)
Antihack (infiStar) - off

sry for my en.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, thanks. But i have another question.

After trying to select tug, I was kicked by BattleEye restriction #5.

scripts.log:

31.12.2016 18:55:05: W0LF (192.168.1.1:2316) 79c989738c3e7bcfeb7df92a357564fa - #5 "

_object setVariable ["LOG_moves_by", _tug, true];

player attachTo [_tug, [ 
(boundingBox _tug select 1 select 0),
(boundingBo"

No infistar, no internal antihack I using. Help pls...

I use InfiStar which does not have that check in scripts.txt, but looking at the source for 1.0.6 I would say that you need to find this line (it's line 7 - the line is always the exception number + 2 in scripts.txt):

5 "attachTo" !"riation),((random (_variation * 2)) - _variation)];\n_bolt attachTo [_hitObject,_val,_hitMemoryPt];\n_dir = ([_hitObject,_unit]" !"select 3;\nplayer playActionNow \"PutDown\";\nuiSleep 2;\n_flare attachTo [player,[0,0,0],\"granat2\"];\n[_flare, -90, -10] call object" !"tchmove \"ainjpfalmstpsnonwrfldnon_carried_still\";\n_dragee attachto [_unit,[-0.2, 0.2, 0]];\n\n\nwhile {r_carry_sqf} do\n{\n_anim_n" !"0, 0.1], 0, 0, 10];\n_source setDropInterval 0.02;\n_point attachTo [_unit,_modelPos,_wound];\n};\n\nuiSleep 5;\n\nwhile {((_unit getV" !"_objGhost attachTo [_object, [0, 0, 0.7]];\n};\n\n_boundingBox = boundingBox" !" attachto [_v,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect" !"rag = [_dragee];\npublicVariable \"PVDZ_drg_RaDrag\";\n\n_dragee attachto [_unit,[0.1, 1.01, 0]];\nuiSleep 0.02;\n\n\n\n\n_dragee setDir 180;" !"_objectHelper attachTo [player,_offset];" !"_object attachTo [player,_offset];\n\n_position = getPosATL _object;" !="_vehicle attachTo [_liftHeli,[0,0,-7]];" !="_obj attachTo [_axis];" !"_objectSnapGizmo attachTo [_object,[_x select 0,_x select 1,_x select 2]];" !="_vehicle attachTo [_towTruck,[1.3,-2,2.3]];" !="_tmpvault attachTo [player,[_offset_x,_offset_y,_offset_z_attach]];" !"localize \"STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_ATTACHTOHELI\"," !="_l1 attachTo [_lh,[0,0,0],\"light\"];"

and add

!"player attachTo [_tug, [\n(boundingBox _tug select 1 select 0),"

to the end of it.

You'll the probably get kicks from the attachto.txt filter. Personally I just removed that file/filter.