LOGISTIC - TOW / LIFT

The only section that needs updating is the LOG_CFG_CANLIFT one.

It also seems that if the arrays are too large it can cause some issues with the script, so I'm in the process of trimming out all the non Epoch vehicles and rewriting the other arrays.

But for now, this should get lifting working at least. I'll post a full config when I'm actually happy with the way it looks.

LOG_CFG_CANLIFT=[
	"CH53_DZE",
	"UH60M_EP1_DZ",
	"UH60M_EP1_DZE",
	"UH60M_MEV_EP1",
	"MH60S_DZ",
	"MH60S_DZE",
	"BAF_Merlin_DZE",
	"CH_47F_EP1_DZ",
	"CH_47F_EP1_DZE",
	"Mi17_Civilian_DZ",
	"Mi17_DZ",
	"Mi17_DZE",
	"MV22_DZ",
	"UH1H_DZ",	
	"UH1H_DZE",
	"UH1Y_DZ",
	"UH1Y_DZE"
];

My list;

LOG_CFG_CANLIFT=[
	"AH1Z",
	"AH64D_EP1",
	"AH64D",
	"AH64D_Sidewinders",
	"AH6X_DZ",
	"AH6X_EP1",
	"AH6J_EP1",
	"AW159_Lynx_BAF",
	"BAF_Apache_AH1_D",
	"BAF_Merlin_HC3_D",
	"CH_47F_BAF",
	"CH_47F_EP1",
	"CH_47F_EP1_DZ",
	"CH_47F_EP1_DZE",
	"CSJ_GyroC",
	"CSJ_GyroCover",
	"CSJ_GyroP",
	"Ka137_MG_PMC",
	"Ka137_PMC",
	"Ka52",
	"Ka52Black",
	"Ka60_GL_PMC",
	"Ka60_PMC",
	"Mi17_CDF",
	"Mi17_Civilian",
	"Mi17_Civilian_DZ",
	"Mi17_DZ",
	"Mi17_Ins",
	"Mi17_medevac_CDF",
	"Mi17_medevac_INS",
	"Mi17_medevac_RU",
	"Mi17_rockets_RU",
	"Mi17_TK_EP1",
	"Mi17_UN_CDF_EP1",
	"Mi171Sh_CZ_EP1",
	"Mi171Sh_rockets_CZ_EP1",
	"Mi24_D",
	"Mi24_D_TK_EP1",
	"Mi24_P",
	"Mi24_V",
	"MH60S",
	"MH6J_DZ",
	"MH6J_EP1",
	"MV22",
	"MV22_DZ",
	"UH1H_DZ",
	"UH1H_DZE",
	"UH1H_TK_EP1",
	"UH1H_TK_GUE_EP1",
	"UH1Y_DZ",
	"UH1Y_DZE",
	"UH60M_EP1",
	"UH60M_EP1_DZ",
	"UH60M_EP1_DZE",
	"UH60M_MEV_EP1"
];

Working fine for me. :D

Thanks alot for this :)

We did found that if player1 clicks ''TOW'' option, player 2 gets in car whos about to get towed. Then player 1, clicked ''TOW to this vehicle'',

player 2 can still sit in the car and be glitched through a base wall. 

Found this out to, but my players won't do it cuz they know they can get a one day ban by it, also i randomly spectate people every hour to see what they are doing :D 

Hi,

your are a bit unhappy with the  "R3F_ARTY_LOG"  from  "madbull ~R3F~",  because it is not made for DayZ/Epoch..?

No problem here is my reworked version of  "madbull ~R3F~" script..

How to change distance from heli lifting, is it this line from lift.sqf

_object = nearestObjects [_heliporteur, LOG_CFG_ISLIFTABLE, 20];   

where 20 is the maximum height from where can lift vehicles?

Sometimes players just fly above the  base and through the roof can lift away vehicles )))

And how to add that locked vehicles cant tow or lift?

b_560_95_1.png

Script/lang\any_lang.sqf not found ??

Put the script onto server and it worked fine the first time, pulled down the server to add more Helis to config.sqf now I'm getting this error trying to launch game.

Game comes up ok but now no tow options.  Obviously there is no any_lang.sqf in the lang folder so I don't know what todo.

You've missed a comma after one of the classnames you added or if you added the new classes to the bottom of the arrays you didn't add the comma after what used to be the last item in it. The config file will fall over at that point and the entire script won't work.

Yah looks like it, that or I added way to many vehicles and the database I got it from probably had errors. I reverted back to the original and everything is fine again.

This might be useful for some people. I've modified the tow/attach.sqf file to attach the player to the towing vehicle before playing the animation instead of the other way around. This fixes a few issues. Also I fixed up some of the tow distances.

Replace your logistic\tow\attach.sqf with this:

if (LOG_INPROGRESS) then{
[STR_LOG_INPROGRESS,COLOR_ERROR] call SAM_SAYS;
} else {
LOG_INPROGRESS = true;
	private ["_object","_tug"];
	_object = LOG_OBJECT_SELECTION;
	_tug = _this select 0;

if (!(isNull _object) && (alive _object) && !(_object getVariable "LOG_disabled")) then{	
		if (isNull (_object getVariable "LOG_moves_by") && (isNull (_object getVariable "LOG_moves_by") || (!alive (_object getVariable "LOG_moves_by")))) then{
			if ( _object distance _tug <= 20 ) then{

_tug setVariable ["LOG_trailer", _object, true];

_object setVariable ["LOG_moves_by", _tug, true];

player attachTo [_tug, [ 
					(boundingBox _tug select 1 select 0),
					(boundingBox _tug select 0 select 1) + 2, 
					(boundingBox _tug select 0 select 2) - (boundingBox player select 0 select 2)]];
					sleep 0.2;

player setDir 270;
					player setPos (getPos player);

player playActionNow "Medic";
					sleep 2;

_object setVelocity [0,0,0];
				_object attachTo [ _tug, [
				(boundingBox _tug select 0 select 1) + (boundingBox _object select 0 select 1) - 1,
				(boundingBox _tug select 0 select 2) - (boundingBox _object select 0 select 2)
				]];

LOG_OBJECT_SELECTION = objNull;
				detach player;

sleep 3;
				[format [STR_LOG_ATTACHED, getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _object) >> "displayName")],COLOR_SUCCESS] call SAM_SAYS;				
			}else{[format [STR_LOG_TOO_FAR, getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _object) >> "displayName")],COLOR_ERROR] call SAM_SAYS;};
		}else{[format [STR_LOG_IN_TRANSIT, getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _object) >> "displayName")],COLOR_ERROR] call SAM_SAYS;};
	};
LOG_INPROGRESS = false;
};

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again! Styill loving this but have recently discovered a little issue. One of my players was towing an suv with ural, got out at his base and got capped by AI. When he made it back to the vehicles, they were still attached and he was unable to untow them. His friend was also unable to untow them. I have not really had a chance to do any testing but I could have swore that I have seen the untow option on vehicles that someone else attached. Is this true? If so, shouldn't he have been able to untow on respawn? And shouldn't his friend have been able to untow also? If yes, what do you think the problem is and how to resolve?

Thanks again for a great tow script!!

I think I love you!   :wub:  :blink:   I have spent 2 weeks trying to get a heli lift working ! tried several this is THE ONLY ONE that worked with 1.05.1 125548 that I could find.. BTC was a total wash.. Thank You SO MUCH! I now have both heli lift and MF-TOW :D  :P  :D working .. OMG IM SO HAPPY LOL

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the towing position of specific vehicles. Even after using anarior's edit there are still a few vehicles that tow a few feet in the air, or a few feet underground. Its not a huge issue as the context options usually still appear and disconnected them usually happens without fire and and explosions but it agitates my OCD.