Please help with respawning all destroyed vehicles (Overwatch)... details inside

DangerRuss

Question

So I use Vilayer as a host running Overwatch, and Ive had a ticket in with them for a few days now with no response (typical). In the mean time I was hoping to take matters into my own hands and fix my problem.. The Problem is, vehicles are not respawning on my server.  Previously, all vehicles were set to have a 100% chance of respawn.  Now a little backstory... Vilayer recently made a ton of changes to their ACPlayer control panel, and didnt' really explain what changes they were making etc. They used to have a lovely little drop down menu wherein you could schedule all sorts of lovely little tasks. Now it seems, they have deleted a fair amount of these tasks from this drop down, and even though my old ones say they are running and completed, they are obviously not working. Vilayer has another icon which they recently added which allows you to manage vehicles and objects. I select all of the things I want to do in the drop down and select ok, and it brings up several errors. Mainly, the errors involve the object_DATA table. The problem is, running Overwatch on reality, there is no object_DATA table, thats epoch, not overwatch. So, can anyone help me to possibly get all of the vehicles that have been destroyed to respawn? I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

1 answer to this question